• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Red Riding Hood fights a Zombie Singer(Ruby Rose{RWBY) vs Squigly(Skullgirls)

latest

Ruby Rose(Volume 4-6)
latest

Squigly

Distance: 20 meters
Speed equal
SBA for the rest

How does her intangibility work? Does she activate it by thought or some sort of mechanism? Can she enter that state permanently or temporarily?

Once again, how does her type 8 immortality work?

From what I can see, Squiqly lacks the ability to harm Ruby, while the latter could one-shot her.

How does her intangibility work? Does she activate it by thought or some sort of mechanism? Can she enter that state permanently or temporarily?

Once again, how does her type 8 immortality work?

From what I can see, Squiqly lacks the ability to harm Ruby, while the latter could one-shot her.
Squigly can turn herself into soundwaves and it seems to be activated by thought. There's no specified time limit for her intangibility but from what I can tell she can't attack while she's in this state.

Her Immortality(type 8) comes from the Skullheart, the thing animating her body which also tied to her Type 7 immortality.

Wouldn't Squigly's Fire Manipulation work on Ruby once her Aura is down?

Her intangibility seemed useless then.

Uh, does her immortality protect her from being slashed or blasted to pieces? Because that's what will happen when Ruby attacks her.

Squigly would have to damage Ruby's aura for it to work, which is unlikely given her much lower AP.

Her intangibility seemed useless then.

Uh, does her immortality protect her from being slashed or blasted to pieces? Because that's what will happen when Ruby attacks her.

Squigly would have to damage Ruby's aura for it to work, which is unlikely given her much lower AP.
No, I don't think so.

So I guess this is a mismatch then. Oh well back to the drawing board.

Back