• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kep Problem is thats not like being nailed by a small ball, that's like getting hit with a baseball bat that seconds later demonstrated enough power to rip another person apart

If the Paladin had been badly affected by a punch that made it budge to the side a little to the point of dropping a tier, we'd have actual indication. It'd be like saying that if someone punched Ruby, anyone who fought her right after wouldn't scale because she'd been punched beforehand and was weaker. Which doesn't really make any sense.

Should Weekly be blocked? I mean, I'd rather not have that happen (considering my experience) but we need to keep up this forum's credibility and avoid this thread from being cancerous and turn into a flame war. Perhaps we can say to him, "Sorry Weekly, we really love you as a big part of the forum, but you've been acting irrationally an your part. If you don't mind we can give you 3 months to think about your actions and see what you can do better." But like I said I'm not really for blocking anyone and I'll like to see what you guys think. And if any of you guys are tired of how heat this thread is, then why not head over to Project: retiering HxH. At least we're holding pretty civilized discussion/conversation.

You guys can't just block an admin just like that; only Bureaucrats have the power to do that. And that doesn't seem like a very good reason to do so either. Weekly's a genuinely good person helpful to our community, so no blocking.

WeeklyBattles said:
Next person who tries to change the profiles before Kep is done doing what he's doing with the stat placement is getting reported for vandalism
Be. Patient.
@Hagane

@Ricsi Because it was blatantly stated to be a forcefield in the lore video about how Aura works? It doesnt absorb impact at all, they still feel the full brunt of the attacks they get hit with.

All of the showings over the course of the series have consistently depicted it as a forcefield, even Pyrrha desribed it as a forcefield when she was explaining how it works to Jaune

World of Remnant has never once been inconsistent

Well there's the Nen application of Ten/Ken which kinda counts as a force field, that sounds similar to RWBY aura.

And Semblance is similar to hatsu because it's like one's own special attacks. But what do you think Weekly (and please pardon me for suggesting to block you, I'm so sorry, I'm against blocking anyone but I'm also against starting Flame Wars which earlier in parts i-ii it seemed tirn into that.)

Semblances are aura projection

Grimm only attack humans, they were made to destroy all of the older brothers creation(and why do they attack humans? The brothers were both proud of humanity)

All semblances are unique

Kingdoms with diplomacy

Scrolls only work with the towers

World of Remnant has never once been inconsistent

You know, excluding the whole show in itself.

@Hagane

Mercury let her win, that was the plan. And he took multiple of her semblance amped punches

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Where was that said again? I don't remember him saying or implying that on the show.
That was the whole idea, get peapole to feel despair over a kid enough to start the armageddon. Thats why emerald was using her semblance

It's true Mercury stopped hit Yang when her aura was 16 percent. In the Tournament if your Aura drops to 15 percent or below you lose.

Kind of funny Mercury dropped her to 16 and turned away from her as if he won.

Also this is another inconsistency with Aura suppose to be "fuel" for Semblances. If that was the case Yang's Aura should have dropped to below 16 and she would have lost.

But her Semblance didn't lower her Aura at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back