• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who's currently 8-A becomes 8-C+ Pre-Timeskip and High 8-C Post-Timeskip. Penny and Velvet are 8-B with lasers. Weiss and Yang are High 8-C Pre-Timeskip with dust and summons and Semblance respectively. Everyone who was MHS+ is now Hypersonic except for maybe the God Tiers. Everyone's Lifting Strength is Class K instead of M except for maybe the God Tiers.

How's that?

So are you all just going to say that all of the 7-B and tier 8's interchanges of attack are simply outliers or what?

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
If a may power scale RWBY's members this is what I'd say: Ruby = Wiess < Blake =< Yang
No way is Blake over Weiss

And Blake being better then Ruby is doubtful

I just thought that because Blake possibly has more experience of the outside world than Weiss considering how she was once part of of a terroist group against discrimination while Weiss what more kept in by her parents and is more spoiled.

Blake is one of the more agile members of team RWBY for sure, but I don't think she's as potent physically.

Also Weekly you sponge, I didnt ask for a timestamp of that, I asked for the timestamp where Yang attempted to block the mechs punch BEFORE her semblance. If youre still here, or too bust replying to my other question.

We have to update the lifting stats too. Are we going with the high end or low end (50 vs 340 tons)?

Also we have to rewrite the justification cuz like I said in the previous thread it's worded pretty badly right now. It states "Able to handle the recoil of Crescent Rose which aided her in dragging the giant Nevermore up a cliff at high speeds". Recoil has little to do with lifting strength; being able to handle recoil is actually a durability feat, it means her body is tough enough to survive the recoil energy, it doesn't actually show how strong at lifting she is. The reason this feat works as a lifting feat is b/c Weiss's glyphs give her purchase to run vertically and she's capable of supporting herself and the Nevermore while dragging it up the cliff (she's dragging it up using her own speed - the shots don't actually speed her up much - and using her muscles to keep it pinned against the wall and stop it from falling down - this might actually be where the shots come into play, continously digging into the Nevermore's neck to prevent it from slipping).

It should be "Able to physically pin down and drag a giant Nevermore up the vertical face of a cliff at high speeds"

Jinx666 said:
Also Weekly you sponge, I didnt ask for a timestamp of that, I asked for the timestamp where Yang attempted to block the mechs punch BEFORE her semblance. If youre still here, or too bust replying to my other question.
I don't know what calling someone a sponge means but it doesn't sound very nice......yeah just tone it down. You've been told and I'm just trying to defuse what could easily be bomb right now

RebubleUselet said:
@Nico

This seems likely, yes, considering how often RT contradict themselves in their work
I am 100% sure that in the future we will see tier 8 characters fighting tier 7 ones evenly however we will have absolutely no reason for them being able to. In that case they'll be upgraded or it'll just be another mess. I'm trying to prevent that, besides I'm completely sure that RT believes them to be capable of fighting and harming each other physically, not in terms of skill though

They never finished their training with Ozpin so a likely explaination is that by the time of Volume 6 (Who knows when it takes place?) that they've trained long enough to catch up.

Ozpin doesn't think they're in fightning shape and they barely survived this ambushed. I can see them having a proper training side story.

We wait and see not jump to conclusions.

Mere physical training can't just move you up so many tiers but whatever. I still think the oppoosite is going to happen and that's how RT believes the characters are

Is Raven really 7-B? Because in her calc Kaltias used 1.003 kg/m^3 for clouds density, but that's wrong since it's only 0.5 g/m^3 according to multiple sources.

Therefir said:
Is Raven really 7-B? Because in her calc Kaltias used 1.003 kg/m^3 for clouds density, but that's wrong since it's only 0.5 g/m^3 according to multiple sources.
We use 1.003 kg/m^3 for all storm calculations here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back