• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and you know what else is funny, non corporeal ghosts hitting something in a game, its not like authors can ignore it, its energy derived from a soul that can be put into objects to make the stronger, which matter shouldent do, or make a barrier made out of energy around the body. Burden of proof, there is no reason for it to not be made out of matter but be something that can be touched, after all, in naruto, the rasengan can be dodged but it doesent have matter in it, or the monsters in undertale, or many more things in fiction.

Are you just going to ignore the question then? Cause that only proves that you cant back up your points Weekly...

Forcefield is normaly used for barriers made out of energy or such things, like the green lantern, while we normaly refer to barriers made out of matter as barriers

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah, and you know what else is funny, non corporeal ghosts hitting something in a game, its not like authors can ignore it, its energy derived from a soul that can be put into objects to make the stronger, which matter shouldent do, or make a barrier made out of energy around the body.
Burden of proof, there is no reason for it to not be made out of matter but be something that can be touched, after all, in naruto, the rasengan can be dodged but it doesent have matter in it, or the monsters in undertale, or many more things in fiction.
Ghost logic cant really be explained, theres nothing that we cant touch but that csn touch us ghosts dont even exist do we dont know what theyre made of, but its usually a liquidy gas substance like ectoplasm. Which is not aura

In order for energy to affect the real world, it has to be transferred by particles. And everything thats tangible is made of matter. If aura is truly energy, then its intangible, and doesn't block physical contact. Which it is.

If its a solid manifestation like Weekly is defending to the grave about, it has particles, and can be disasssmbled. Its like saying Aura would block Gildart's crash magic. And the fàct weekly cant explaim or provide evidence, and Instead ignore, it lnly proves he has truly jinxed himself.

Okay, where on earth does it say Undertale characters and the Rasengan dont use/have molecules. In order for energy to affect the area, like with the DP of the attack, it needs to physically affect particles. The only way to block molecular hax is really by intangibility. Cause a simple barrier doesnt not neg the hax.

Simple thing is, everything tangible HAS MOLECULES/Matter/Particles/whatever you call it, and Chisaki hasnt shown anything, except some well designed gloves meant to resist his quirk, he is incapable of splitting apart with a tap.

There are also plenty of examples of molecular hax or such similar to it in fiction actually breaking through forcefields and barriers aswell, certainly more than saying forcefields dont have molecules.

And also the fact Electricity can easily bypass aura, meaning the aura has electrons, and therefore molecules.

And yes weekly, you admitted it yourself, electricity can bypass aura

Electrity does not bypass aura, if it did it wouldnt have been allowed in the Vytal Festival as it would be doing actual harm to the participants

Kaltias said:
Jinx I don't know if you are doing this on purpose or not.
But if literally yesterday that debate turned into a shitstorm.

Do you actually not understand that maybe bringing it up now is a bad idea?

Is being patient so hard?
Idc, I literally want evidence saying forcefields dont use molecules unlike every other energy output. Weekly is only ignoring because he cant back it up, and neither can you, its why youre trying to change the subject

I dont expect you to admit youre wrong, but im never going to get an answer am I? Whats there to be patient about, yall are literally saying aura is immune to molecular hax.

WeeklyBattles said:
Electrity does not bypass aura, if it did it wouldnt have been allowed in the Vytal Festival as it would be doing actual harm to the participants
>Tries using some sort of logic

>Fails to deny what we have actually seen with our own eyes.

Electrocoty has never killed, theres no reason not to use it. Stop trying to adjust facts to suit you.

Ren got stunned and tazered in that vytal festival easily. And back with Hazel

Finnick got knocked out by Illias electricity without aura breaking

NDGO was easily taken out by electricity.

Electricity does bypass aura, Mercury got knocked out by Amber's lightning blast and Hazel one-shotted Ren with his lightning

Kepekley23 said:
Electricity does bypass aura, Mercury got knocked out by Amber's lightning blast and Hazel one-shotted Ren with his lightning
Getting injured by electricity doesnt mean it bypasses Aura. Fire doesnt bypass Aura but they can still feel heat, ice doesnt bypass Aura but they can still be frozen.

Hell punches, kicks, blades, and bullets dont bypass aura but they can still feel the pain from being hit by all of those things.

Aura is the manifestation of souls, and ghost may not be real, but you wouldent guess it, neither is aura.

Itsintangible AND it block phisical strikes, again, chakra is pure enrgy and it can be phisical, as is the green lanterns power, only because phisics dont agree with it doesent make it need to have atoms, because its a fantasy shounen anime.

Its explained in verse that the monsters barely have any matter, and that asriel lost sayd matter, and in UT fridks soul can hit enemies despite being non corporeal. In naruto, chakra is directly called energy, isnt naturaly solid, and is made out of mental energy.

Moleculal hax that needs direct phisical contact can be stopped by non phisical barriers. Or force fields, as many call them.

And nlf on top of it too! How nice. But again, aura has never shown to have atoms, we have reasons to belive it doesent, and burden of proof.

Electicity never passed through it but with nlra, ren was blown back by the kinetic energy, but lacked the reaction muscles would have to electricity.

Beyond that, if you wish to argue further do so on my wall, and escuse me for grammar but im on a phone

Kaltias said:
And I only want a day without drama, and you are making my job harder. Agree to disagree and move on.
An agree to disagee would mean theres no actual concise answer.

Yet youre all treating as if youre right just because your of higher authority, yet you refuse to provide evidence, and when someone is showing you up, you tell them to stop.

Some people might let this bias happen but an actual debater doesnt give up so easily.

I just cant believe yall are saying Aura protects from molecular hax, with literally 0 instances of that in RWBY, just so Yang doesnt get a damn loss. I avoid using the word wank but...thats the exact wor─Å suitable

Nvm electricity then, but they did lack the response to electricity.

Also, the creators of the series havent decided how aura work, you really shouldent try to

WeeklyBattles said:
If elecricity bypassed Aura then Nora's semblance would be absolutely useless and a hindrance
Weekly you sponge, Nora absorbs electricoty and uses it to strengthen her own muscles. She cant eminate it. Besides, it only proves my point. Nora has her semblance resist it

YOU know that silly, once again, trying to switch it up to make yourself sound right

Ricsi-viragosi wrote?: Beyond that, if you wish to argue further do so on my wall, and escuse me for grammar but im on a phone

In the context that you always use in VS Threads, it does indeed bypass it. Seeing as you constantly say Aura prevents people from getting affected by incapacitating abilities.

Nora is a false equivalence. Her ability is to absorb electricity. She isn't like the others at all.

@Kep Aura does not prevent people from being incapacitated

Nora's ability to absorb electricity is because of her Aura, without Aura she cant absorb electricity just like how everyone else cant use their semblance if their aura is depleted.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Aura is the manifestation of souls, and ghost may not be real, but you wouldent guess it, neither is aura.
Itsintangible AND it block phisical strikes, again, chakra is pure enrgy and it can be phisical, as is the green lanterns power, only because phisics dont agree with it doesent make it need to have atoms, because its a fantasy shounen anime.

Its explained in verse that the monsters barely have any matter, and that asriel lost sayd matter, and in UT fridks soul can hit enemies despite being non corporeal. In naruto, chakra is directly called energy, isnt naturaly solid, and is made out of mental energy.

Moleculal hax that needs direct phisical contact can be stopped by non phisical barriers. Or force fields, as many call them.

And nlf on top of it too! How nice. But again, aura has never shown to have atoms, we have reasons to belive it doesent, and burden of proof.

Electicity never passed through it but with nlra, ren was blown back by the kinetic energy, but lacked the reaction muscles would have to electricity.

Beyond that, if you wish to argue further do so on my wall, and escuse me for grammar but im on a phone
Ik, but its explained.

Rwby isnt shounen...and thats EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. But it doesnt block damn physical contact, so chisaki would still take her out.

Scan please. And energy has to be transferred through particles. Chakra attacks use molecules in order to do actual damage, otherwise its intangible.

Physical contact cant be blocked by intangible things like aura. And if it was tangible, it has molecules, and is therefore disassembled. Forcefields are tanginle, otherwise they dont block shit, and theyre made of energy, but that energy has to be eminated through particles to make them physical

You really dont no. You dont assume something doesnt have molecules...you dont need confirmation something has molecules, EVERYTHING thats corpreal has molecules.

No, Ren was getting tazered, it wasnt anything to do woth kinetic energy. It was the electricoty, they established this. A strike of a taser baton wouldnt instantly make Ren fall down.

Eh, at least you wont ignore me unlike Weekly, but I dont feel informing you will help honestly

Why do you constantly argue it does, then?

Aura in RWBY is not the same for everyone. Literally the reason why Semblances are different. Still a false equivalence.

He never stated he wouldn't be able to beat her, only that he remarked she was good. He was easily shown to be higher than the students, able to keep up a little with a maiden. True, Pyrrha did that too, but Cinder wasnt nearly going as intense as Amber in the fight.

Not to mention that apparently Mercury would have won the fit in some statement, but I heard it was from Mercs voice actor.

He did easily disarm her, Ruby remarked he was doing pretty well even when he was being casual, and overall hes one of the best observers and most precise in the whole series. Not to mention Mercury is trained to kill people, rather than Pyrrha who fights Grimm. His job was to simply test Pyrrha out while not looking too suspiciou. It isnt exactly hard to believe hes on her level.

Hes at least comparable, definitely not a tier behind her

None of them should even be a tier higher than each other, that includes pros. Mercury would simply lose in a fight with Pyrrha.

Kepekley23 said:
Aura in RWBY is not the same for everyone. Literally the reason why Semblances are different. Still a false equivalence.
When have I ever?

And yet people have consistently been hit with electricity and displayed signs of pain but no other effects that they normally would whenbeing electrocuted

WeeklyBattles said:
Kepekley23 said:
When have I ever?
And yet people have consistently been hit with electricity and displayed signs of pain but no other effects that they normally would whenbeing electrocuted
Weekly, you legit admitted this yourself that electricity bypasses aura. Only when it suited you it seems

Theres no examples I can find other than Nora nd Hazel who has a natural resistance with their semblances, of anyone shrugging off electricity as of it were a blunt force attack. Even if there was, its outweighed by the sheer amount of evidence to say electricity bypasses aura. It has to have electrons in order to do that. And that means it has molecules.

Most frequently in Yang matches where the opponent can incapacitate. Such as in the Winter Soldier match, where you argued Yang's arm wouldn't be affected despite his superior AP (Adam disagrees).

Hazel's lightning outright electrocuted and knocked Ren out, my friend.

Kepekley23 said:
Most frequently in Yang matches where the opponent can incapacitate. Such as in the Winter Soldier match, where you argued Yang's arm wouldn't be affected despite his superior AP (Adam disagrees).
Yang's arm wouldnt be affected by what...?

An attack from a 7-B would knock out a High 8-C regardless of what kind of attack it is

@Jinx Hazel doesnt have a resistance to electricity, he just doesnt feel pain

There is no evidence to indicate electricity bypasses aura

Kepekley23 said:
Exactly

You think we can add Chisakis win to their profiles seeing as the votes were all deleted because of everyone saying aura doesnt have molecules and some analogy that was debunked easily was enough for Weekly to remove it.

VWeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx Hazel doesnt have a resistance to electricity, he just doesnt feel pain
There is no evidence to indicate electricity bypasses aura
Thats literally you point you go on? Its not the point, Hazel cant feel the strain of electricty, and his aura is the best in the show, it doesnt strain him

Weekly, stop ignoring the points, everytime someones been hit by electricity, they get stunned or knocked out for a good while. You noted this yourself, but youre changing this to make yourself seem right

Also, heat cant transfer without molecules, if aura is forcfield lacking molecules, heat cant transfer, can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back