• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but where was it ever stated or shown that Weiss was attacking its weak spots. Cause I dont think the armoured chestplate or the helmet are specific weakspots at all. It didnt have a showing face unlike the one at the start of V4.

Also the fact Weiss could parry it. Which would not happen if it was tiers above.

Also yet another argument for the forcefield thing. If aura was a tangible barrier with no molecules, how would everyone in RWBY breathe, or hear, or anything? Cause oxygen cant be passed without vibrations, nor can sound. Youre saying aura traps them inside of a vacuum.

hypersonic alone should be more then enough to get more momentum, it does depend on your own weight, and how mcuh you were running before the vertical structure, but i doubt ot would give a speed upgrade

Winter went from literally clinging to a wall by her sword to running vertically up that wall with no prior momentum

Jinx666 said:
Okay, but where was it ever stated or shown that Weiss was attacking its weak spots. Cause I dont think the armoured chestplate or the helmet are specific weakspots at all. It didnt have a showing face unlike the one at the start of V4.
Also the fact Weiss could parry it. Which would not happen if it was tiers above.

Also yet another argument for the forcefield thing. If aura was a tangible barrier with no molecules, how would everyone in RWBY breathe, or hear, or anything? Cause oxygen cant be passed without vibrations, nor can sound. Youre saying aura traps them inside of a vacuum.
^^^ @Weekly.

Also, it wouldnt buff her speed

Also what was wrong with Mercury and Emerald dodging lightning, I forget, im pretty sure it was natural lightning

Nico-v11 said:
@Jinx they don't have aura on 24/7, we learned that in Volume 5
No, they dont have aura on 24/7 if theyre still trying to awaken it.

If theyve mastered it, it becomes second nature, like Ren said, meaning they dont need to activate or deactivate it in order for it to stay in

But what youre saying is, they choke themselves as they fight? What youve said literally doesnt debunk the fact

@Jinx Im sorry but no, what youre arguing is that literally anyone in fiction who uses a forcefield would kill themselves due to lack of oxygen. Its fiction, stop nitpicking.

I'm just saying that they they activate it when they get hit only.

Once they've mastered it then they STILL don't have it on all the time. Sun getting pierced in the back is a testament to that. Becoming second nature is how a boxer blocks and dodges punches like second nature, not that he's always blocking or punching and can in fact fail still.

Sooooo turning aura on and off so they can breath.....like keeping it on only seconds at a time

WeeklyBattles said:
Mercury got hit with a leaf or something so Kep said it's not legit
Are you sure youre not downplaying that?

The leaves were shot out by Amber and her magic, while frozen (so no heat from air resistance) so its not unfair to think it moves at comparable speeds

Jinx666 said:
Are you sure youre not downplaying that?

The leaves were shot out by Amber and her magic, while frozen (so no heat from air resistance) so its not unfair to think it moves at comparable speeds
Ask Kep not me, i was in full support of it being legit as were a few other people

So youre silenced by a refutable claim like that, if thats honestly the reason, but not by literal physics telling you that without molecules electricity wouldnt bypass aura, nor would energy transfer from force, s├▓unds be heard or the charaters literally being unable to breathe.

Jesus christ, if that doesnt prove you just shit on anyone thats not of any authoritÛ, What will

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx Im sorry but no, what youre arguing is that literally anyone in fiction who uses a forcefield would kill themselves due to lack of oxygen. Its fiction, stop nitpicking.
Again, RWBY characters dont use traditional forcefieods, they have one coveŕing their body at all times, even though aura is really intangible energy protecting them

And again, you have provided 0 evidence to say forcefields dont use molecules Weekly...it may be made of energy, which is intangible unlike what you say, but energy in order to affect the physical world, such as creating a barrier, needs particles to do so.

Stop jumping on the 'its fiction' because you cant provide legit facts

@Jinx You have yet to prove that Aura and forcefields in general DO use molecules when everyone else who disagrees with you have eplained to you that they dont.

@Nico

Sun had his aura up, he was using his semblançe after all, but he was exhausting it, and the fact electricity bypasses aura easier than everything else.

Secon─Å nature legit means theyre so good at something, they barely have to think about it at all. In this case, aura doesnt need to manually activate, its active all the time. Aura isnt boxing

Are you honestly telling me they constantly activate and deactivate aura, holding their breath every time they have it up. Honestly?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx You have yet to prove that Aura and forcefields in general DO use molecules when everyone else who disagrees with you have eplained to you that they dont.
Are you kidding? Are you this ignorant? Ive proven it, youre just refusing

Without molecules,sound, air, or electricity wouldnt bypass the aura, and they wouldnt be able to breathe, hear, or even transfer force.

There, proven, and Fiction still has the basic concept of physics like this otherwise calcs can all be tossed aside on account of it all being fiction. Do you deny theres no such thing as molecules in RWBY because its nevr been stated or something

Also if it didnt contain molecules, it would be impossible to break by force. Which is how people break it. Are you seriously an admin on this site confirming this

Remember when i said "Agree to disagree because you will never reach an agreement"? That was the reason.

That's an endless back and forth going nowhere

"if it didnt contain molecules, it would be impossible to break by force. Which is how people break it."

You do know that's not how it works, right?

What you're trying to claim affects all forcefields, so just make a thread.

Also Jinx, seriously, back off with the ad hominem. It's ridiculous.

The Everlasting said:
"if it didnt contain molecules, it would be impossible to break by force. Which is how people break it."
You do know that's not how it works, right?

What you're trying to claim affects all forcefields, so just make a thread.

Also Jinx, seriously, back off with the ad hominem. It's ridiculous.
Force is kinetic energy

kinetic energy is achieved and transferred through molecules

A lack of molecules in a forcefield makes it lack a medium, which would mean energy cant transfer, and therefore they cant break, since they cant transfer the actual force.

What is there to miss? Thats exactly how force works.

it isnt even stated anywhere on the forcefield page that forcefields dont contain molecules, none of you can prove it, instead youre jumping to 'Stop being mean', and 'Its fiction, yet every single calc we use is based off real world physics'. And forcefields are all different in fiction.

Go ahead and tell me how force is felt Ever, if thats not how it works

This is only endless because Weekly is legitmately saying 'u cant prove it has molecules', and when I do, he says 'its fiction'

@Twisted and Jinx

There's no indication that Aura was ever made of particles since it's literally a manifestation of the energy of one's soul. Last I checked, energy is not necessarily made of particles unless you can prove otherwise.

Your constant need to insult Weekly and generally be standoffish to anyone who opposes you is continues to be grating and the reason why I banned you in the first place.

Not saying that Weekly hasn't been standoffish himself, but you certainly aren't helping matters.

"Mercury got hit by leaf" was not remotely my argument and I repeated the actual point of it all many times, and hardly ever mentioned that instance. "Oversimplification" is putting it lightly, seeing as I repeated the main argument too many times for you to suddenly forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back