• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

You were following the thread but you applied 10 days after the thread was closed?
I kept track of the thread that was changing the standards for Hypertimelines, no the ben 10 one

The point is not that you read the standards and decide whether that would qualify or not, but that the person who opened the thread opens a new one after the standards have changed, leaves the previous one in place, and waits for the new one to be accepted. This means that the thread is moved to a new one. Which means that the previous one is no longer relevant.
That is not how this works, the thread was on hold because another one covering the information accepted was opened, however since that other one wasn't accepted and in fact never concluded, then it leaves the accepted status of the previous one untouched, thus making it so that it can be applied, i looked through the rules and found nothing of what you are just saying, so i don't think i am breaking any rule here

also i asked Reiner if i could apply the thread since the other one was closed with no conclusion, and he said that i could, so i assumed that if even the OP of the thread was ok with me applying and nothing on the rules said that i couldn't, i just assumed that applying the accepted thread was just natural like any other accepted thread

You arbitrarily applied something to the profile that was clearly moved to another thread.
It was not "moved", another thread on the topic was created and then not concluded, the previous thread was accepted, i don't understand what you mean by "arbitrary" in this context, i also don't see in the rules anything about "not applying accepted thread because another one on the topic was created", i don't understand what rule i broke

And strangely you say that the thread was accepted and should be applied, but you do it 10 days after the thread was closed. How strange
i didn't even know that the thread was not applied until now, if i did i would have applied it sooner, i don't know what is strange about it? i don't participate too much in Ben 10 thread nowadays

Last edited:
also i asked Reiner
Reiner says that a part of the arguments he used in the previous one are no longer valid according to DT's draft.

This is what you applied as accepted and what the OP later pointed out as wrong. You have done a very right thing indeed.

Also, what he wants to have re-approved in the second revision is what was accepted before the standards changed, and it needs to be reviewed again after the standards. You can't just apply it to the profile. If this was going to be applied, there was no need to even open the 2nd revision. Which you guys have gone and opened a 2nd revision to get it approved again.

Anyways, I won't answer any longer.

and until said revision happened the accepted information is what is currently accepted, Reiner said that in his thread, but he also said that he was looking for clarification in the same thread that could potentially make the standards stay the same

however, regardless of his intention, the thread was never accepted by any staff, hence no conclusion came out of it, so the accepted information prevails for now, hence why i applied it

This will be my last response for now, as i absolutely do not want to go back and forth in the Report thread as i am pretty sure that is not allowed, if you could do the same i would be thankful, all we need to do for now is wait for the staff to evaluate the situation, we answering each other and frankly repeat ourselves doesn't help

Reporting user @NikHelton for implementing unaccepted calculations onto profiles.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/kengan-ashura-speed-downgrade.161017/

They also made a series of unsolicited changes to Kengenverse profiles two years ago and no one noticed. All of them were changes to statistics without a linked CRT.

we6rT4j.png

Those were simply a fraction of the edits.

Here's a log of it, scroll to the bottom to see almost all the mass suspicious edits they made in 2021. Click on "older 500" to see further edits they made.

Antvasima questioned them and they ignored it.

The profile statistics have been like that ever since then and no one called up for it.
Buddy, don't create problems out of thin air.
Before throwing slander and false accusations, read the list of threads.

These characteristics were accepted and approved in the Kengan revision section two years ago

These characteristics were accepted and approved in the Kengan revision section two years ago
You also changed the results without getting calcs re-evaluated. Can you link the threads ?

You also changed the results without getting calcs re-evaluated. This calls for a pretty big warning imo. Also can you link the threads ?
Buddy, your Saw Paing calculation was changed and inserted into the verse several times in a row without editing. What are you talking about?

I have not done that. Can you link the threads were the calc was accepted ?

You still need CGM analysis for the calcs either way

So if I understand the Ben 10 case correctly, the member who created the revision that omegabronic applied created a new and revised content revision thread after DontTalk changed our standards so the original revision thread was no longer relevant, and then omegabronic applied the original revision without knowing this. Is that correct?

If so, there does not seem to be any malicious punishable intent involved, just cluelessness, but omegabronic's revisions to Ben 10 pages still need to be reverted. Is that also correct?

Last edited:

Alright, I'll drop the case then. However, I think I had every right to report you. You undone several revisions made by Antvasima and when he questioned you on your message wall, you ignored the question. If that won't get people suspicious then I don't know what will, anyway, my apologies.
What do other staff members here think about the Kenganverse issue?
I scrolled through the entire CRT and everyone agreed with LordGinSama. I didn't have the time to read through the entire thread but seemingly everyone agreed with his points on applying the CRT, which I presumed led to the current status of Kenganverse. I think the case can be dropped.

Alright, I'll drop the case then. However, I think I had every right to report you.
Just ask a question in private messages next time.
Sorry if I responded harshly to your complaint. Now I work seven days a week and am very tired.
You undone several revisions made by Antvasima and when he questioned you on your message wall, you ignored the question. If that won't get people suspicious then I don't know what will, anyway, my apologies.
We may have connected via private messages or threads. I wouldn't ignore the administration

So if I understand the Ben 10 case correctly, the member who created the revision that omegabronic applied created a new and revised content revision thread after DontTalk changed our standards so the original revision thread was no longer relevant, and then omegabronic applied the original revision without knowing this. Is that correct?

If so, there does not seem to be any malicious punishable intent involved, just cluelessness, but omegabronic's revisions to Ben 10 pages still need to be reverted. Is that also correct?
Yes, that's correct

Reiner made a new thread to see if the information was still acceptable under the new standards, however due to IRL complications he had to get off the wiki for a while and thus the thread was closed, so no conclusion regarding that was reached, leaving the previously accepted CRT still accepted

They wouldn't until someone makes a thread to revert or to cover why the standards affect the threads' results, until then what was accepted was accepted, like, yeah tge standards changed, but no one tried to revise what was previously accepted with a new thread yet, fot it to be reversed someone would need to do that first

To be more clear, while the standards have changed, to conclude if they affect what was accepted require another crt to be made to evaluate that, from what i see they don't affect much of anything thay was accepted for ben 10, but then again, a crt covering that is necsesary to see if anything affects what was accepted
Standards change all the time, to see if them affect the accepted information requires a CRT

Last edited:
This is his second time doing it. @GarrixianXD warned him before for the exact same violation in the past 24 hours; additionally, within this same week he was warned by DDM. Both provided the user instructions on how to become a productive member, but they seemingly ignored it. This member clearly does not intend on doing anything, but cause harm so I have applied a Temporary 1 day ban to stop them from doing any more damage, until staff decide on an appropriate ban length.

This is his second time doing it. @GarrixianXD warned him before for the exact same violation in the past 24 hours; additionally, within this same week he was warned by DDM. Both provided the user instructions on how to become a productive member, but they seemingly ignored it. This member clearly does not intend on doing anything, but cause harm so I have applied a Temporary 1 day ban to stop them from doing any more damage, until staff decide on an appropriate ban length.
I gave them a 6 months block, but let them keep their ability to respond to their message wall, in case there is a misunderstanding that we need to clear up.

I am still waiting for a definitive response to solve this issue.

I will either undo the edits or create a thread, depending on the answer.

Thanks in advance
Well, I do not think that any punishment seems necessary, but it is probably best to revert the edits until a more proper decision has been reached. 🙏

Okay, so is somebody willing to revert the page to how they should be then?

@Reiner
I would like to say that if anything would to be done about it, it would need to be a thread re evaluating the infor mation to see if it matches the standards, since as i have explained, the thread in question is currently accepted and no thread was made contesting it and concluded

This was the thread that was accepted: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-re-justification-of-low-1-c.160533/

And this was the thread @Benimōru is saying tgat revert it: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-downgrade-upgrade-re-re-justification.160610/

However as everyone can see, that thread was never accepted or concluded, so until one about the subject is concluded, we must go with the thread that was accepted, as no other thread on the matter was made

Last edited:
I would like to say that if anything would to be done about it, it would need to be a thread re evaluating the infor mation to see if it matches the standards, since as i have explained, the thread in question is currently accepted and no thread was made contesting it and concluded
Okay. What do the rest of our staff members here think?

@DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale @Agnaa @Just_a_Random_Butler @DarkGrath

Alright, I didn't speak on it, as it's been a bad couple of weeks and I'm not trying to get involved in every RVR thing. Let's see if I understand: Omega put through the results of an accepted thread, but then there was an immediate change that would then require a new thread, meaning we ought to undo Omega's current thing and let them set up a new thread to put the proper changes to, is that more or less correct?

Alright, I didn't speak on it, as it's been a bad couple of weeks and I'm not trying to get involved in every RVR thing. Let's see if I understand: Omega put through the results of an accepted thread, but then there was an immediate change that would then require a new thread, meaning we ought to undo Omega's current thing and let them set up a new thread to put the proper changes to, is that more or less correct?
yes a new crt was needed before making changes (because reiner is gone) but omegabronic applied the old crt without opening a new crt so the changes should be undone and a new crt should be opened if needed.

Omega put through the results of an accepted thread
After the thread was closed and DT posted his own draft, the OP started a new thread, arguing that according to the new standards the previous one was wrong and that proposal according to the new standards should be as in the new OP, and then had that thread closed at his own request.

In short, there is something that was left unfinished and then tried to be fixed and left unfinished again

Back