• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is an absolute mess going on in the verse right now, so I made a number of calculations that were accepted.

Moreover, the previous user who was updating the verse - Gin, left the wiki and generally agreed with all the calculations.

In this way I wanted to reduce the wild gap between the powers of the character of the verse, which cannot be in this verse.

Let's start with speed:

SPEED:

Akoya's feat looks like an outlier and is also very blurry. We cannot be completely sure that the bullet flew 30 cm until he found himself behind the enemy's back. He could just as well deflect his head from the trajectory of the bullet and continue on his way after it flew past. In addition, we have two statements from two of the strongest characters in the poem, who say that one cannot be faster than a bullet and a speed of 800 m / s is unattainable for them.
The author literally tells us twice that characters can't be faster than a bullet. Therefore, Hypersonic for characters of all tiers looks very overpriced.
However, there is one exception - Mikazuchi Rei

Here are all the calculations with speed.
He is the only character in the verse to scale to Supersonic+ while under hypnosis.

Many hoped for a supersonic rating from Inaba, but it turned out to be a Subsonic feat. All mid tier characters are scaled up to it.
Scale scale characters high and top tier up to Gaolang, which shows Subsonic+ feat in an extremely relaxed state and scales up to Supersonic.

LIFTING STRENGTH:

3 calculations were made, but the first one disappears due to the fact that it refers to the same characters, but gives a lower result. In total, we have a calculation for the top tier in terms of physical strength and a calculation for all the other characters of the verse.

Thus:

Wakatsuki, Jilius, Ryan, Ohma (only with Full Advance), Toa Mudo, Fei, Lu Tian and possibly Naidan - scale up to Class M
The rest of the characters, except the weakest characters of the verse, scale up to Class 25

And finally:

POWER LEVEL:

I was finally able to debunk all the level 7 calculations. They were all completely irrelevant. One of the most experienced members of the calc group, Ugarik, did help me prove that scaling to the mountain in the Demonsbane feat simply does not work. Moreover, the calculation used the wrong density of dust, which was thousands of times higher than the density of water, which in itself is crazy.
The feat with Ohma, which shook the Arena, came out too high due to the fact that the author of the calculation did not convert meters into kilometers and got an inflated result. Moreover, all the exploits that were considered an earthquake were not such.

However, I was still able to calculate the feat with Wakatsuki, which shook the mountain. Vibration helped me in this.

As a result, I got 3 ends giving us the 8-B key and the highest end giving the 8-A level. The latter was approved by a member of the calculation group, but in my opinion it is considered a big outlier, so I made a special high-middle end, giving us 8-B+

Thus, Wakatsuki and the characters of high and top tier are scaled to 8-B+.

However, due to the fact that the feat is close to the 8-A baseline, we are also scaling the following characters up to this level.

Wakatsuki - at least 8-B+, probably 8-A (kicks are three times more powerful than punches), higher with Blastcore
Jilius - at least 8-B+, 8-A with Gott-Töter Steinbohrer
Ohma - 8-B+, 8-A with Demonsbane (must match Blact Core)
Kanoh - 8-B+, 8-A with Dragon Shot
Kuroki - 8-B+, 8-A with Devil Lance
Fei - 8-A (physically overwhelming Wakatsuki)

Scaling scale characters such as Kano, Kuroki, Ohma, Hatsumi, Ryan, Okubo, Lolong, Naidan, Muteba, Kuryu and many others should scale up to 8-B+, scaling below Wakatsuki in strength, but being at the same level.

The same Muteba could withstand Takeshi's attacks and continue the fight.

High and top tier characters rise to 8-B+, while mid tier characters such as Early Cosmo, Sawada, Kaneda and Inaba should be lowered to 8-C or High 8-C.

Can you list all the people who would scale to these new ratings?

For example, Would Meguro and Seki scale for harming Muteba?

also, why are the low/mid tiers being scaled to 8-C? because it was agreed in this thread that Low and mid-tiers would be scaling to 9-B or 9-A, depending on the character.

Following but almost agree with everything

Because for Class M lifting strength there isn’t enough evidence or feats/statements for any other fighter to scale to Julius. I’ve tried this with Baki and was shot down trying to scale the god tiers to Nomi class M feat. Tho if you do it here and it gets accepted I’m going to speed up the Baki revisions

I agree with speed and tier

I think.. Toa, Jurota, Terashi (Damaged Okubo), Tokunoo aka Nitoku, Liu (Defeated Naidan), Misasa, Carlos (Damaged Gaolan), Lu Tian, The Other Tokita Niko (Stomped Muteba and maybe stronger than Fei), Hayami Masaki, Rei (Initially overwhelming Kuroki despite being lose), Bando, Sekibayashi, Kiozan

And
Scaling scale characters such as Kano, Kuroki, Ohma, Hatsumi, Ryan, Okubo, Lolong, Naidan, Muteba, Kuryu and Julius

For example, Would Meguro and Seki scale for harming Muteba?

also, why are the low/mid tiers being scaled to 8-C? because it was agreed in this thread that Low and mid-tiers would be scaling to 9-B or 9-A, depending on the character.
The same Saw Paing is the strongest character of the tournament and should scale to Ohma's strength. Thus, Karo scales up to the same. Bando scales up to 8-B as being able to accidentally kill Hatsumi, and he in turn was almost killed by Hanafusa.

The whole concept of the verse is based on the fact that the characters play according to compatibility, like rock-paper-scissors, where everything overlaps each other and it won't work if one character is 9-A and the second 8-B

Misaki (and consequently Hinami), Sekibayashi should also scale to 8-B+. However, for characters who have not shown the ability to inflict critical damage to the rest, I suggest setting 8-B without a plus, simply dividing the rating by two.
Well, Kaneda is an exception. Its Ap scales to 9-A or 8-C, and durability to 8-B or High 8-C for the ability to withstand weak Gaolang impacts. His entire ability to harm the rest of the fighters is based on striking vital points.

Because for Class M lifting strength there isn’t enough evidence or feats/statements for any other fighter to scale to Julius. I’ve tried this with Baki and was shot down trying to scale the god tiers to Nomi class M feat. Tho if you do it here and it gets accepted I’m going to speed up the Baki revisions
Before the Class M feat, Wakatsuki and Toa Mudo definitely scale. Consequently, the Fei is also scaled up to this, which could overpower Takeshi's struggle.
Ryan is stated to be equal in strength to these characters, however, it can be disputed and attributed only to AP, although scaling up to LS also seems fair. Ohma scales up to Raian, as it is able to stop its impact when Raian uses Removal
Lu Chan scales according to Yamashita, as does Naidan, who has been compared in strength to Waka and Jilius.

rain should climb to 8A since he was declared stronger than wakatsuki and ohma
This was Kanoh's assumption before Wakatsuki entered the ring. Kanoh underestimated him at that moment and was very surprised when he showed his strength.
So we just scales Raian up to Wakatsuki, putting it on the same level.

Last edited:
lolong also a declared a raia at the same level as kanoh
This was Kanoh's assumption before Akatsuki entered the ring. Kanoh underestimated him at that moment and was very surprised when he showed his strength.
So we just scales Raian up to Wakatsuki, putting it on the same level

lolong also a declared a raia at the same level as kanoh
It's still 8-B +
Wakatsuki's feat is exceptional and all Kengan characters have the 8-A key only through special techniques such as Wakatsuki karate kicks, Blastcore, Demonsbane and the like.

I have a question
Can Gaoh Ryuki get 8-B+ raiting? Since he is able to damage Naidan
Due to the specificity of the verse, almost all characters are scaled to this level. The weakest ones should be pulled down to the 8-B baseline.
However, if we accept not high-medium, but the lowest end of the feat, then this simplifies the scaling chain

In general, I would like to see your opinion on which end of the feat is better to use.
Low is conveniently consistent with previous calculations, but high-medium seems to be the most fair.

Before the Class M feat, Wakatsuki and Toa Mudo definitely scale. Consequently, the Fei is also scaled up to this, which could overpower Takeshi's struggle.
Ryan is stated to be equal in strength to these characters, however, it can be disputed and attributed only to AP, although scaling up to LS also seems fair. Ohma scales up to Raian, as it is able to stop its impact when Raian uses Removal
Lu Chan scales according to Yamashita, as does Naidan, who has been compared in strength to Waka and Jilius.
I would argue since there not really strong enough evidence about it Raian would likely only scale to AP as it’s to different from lifting strength. Tho Waka, Toa, Fei and the rest are good

Last edited:
In general, I would like to see your opinion on which end of the feat is better to use.
Low is conveniently consistent with previous calculations, but high-medium seems to be the most fair.

In my opinion...

• low tier fighters should be 8-B since..​

Kaneda (low tier fighter), he defeated Himuro, who is able to block Gaoh's attack (I think both Himuro, Kaneda and other low tier fighters should be baseline 8-B or likely 8-B)

• Mid tier fighters should be 8-B or maybe 8-B+​

Cosmo : Defeated Akoya, who overwhelmed Gaoh Ryuki. (Scailing chain again lol)
Masaki : Scale to Muteba
Sawada : Kicked Masaki like a football (Sawada damaged Masaki => Masaki did the same thing to Muteba)

Yes, this judgment seems to be quite fair.

If so, can you help categorize all the characters into low, medium and high tiers?

It's important to note that Himuro could have gotten a lot stronger after his fight with Kaneda though. The Himuro vs Goah moment happened in Omega, over two years after his fight with Kaneda.

We should wait until Kaneda actually fights in Omega, before we scale him to Omega Himuro.

There will be no battles with him. All that Omega gives us is the words that he is a good fighter and hangs out with Himuro, which means he is about as cool

Hanging out with someone means nothing though. and I dont think Kaneda was ever hyped up to be a particularly strong kengan fighter.

We should at least put a "Possibly" before his ranking since at this point we are just working off assumptions

In general, I find it amusing enough that thanks to the feat of one of the most physically strong fighters of the verse, all the other characters are scaled. Although again, there are several characters that have withstood his blow. The concept of this verse is truly amazing.

It's important to note that Himuro could have gotten a lot stronger after his fight with Kaneda though. The Himuro vs Goah moment happened in Omega, over two years after his fight with Kaneda.

We should wait until Kaneda actually fights in Omega, before we scale him to Omega Himuro.
I forgot about that. I think we need to create Omega key for Himuro

High and mid tier seem fine to me, but I'm not sure about low tier fighters

Yes, this judgment seems to be quite fair.

If so, can you help categorize all the characters into low, medium and high tiers?
In my opinion

Low tier fighters​

I'm not sure about their tier, but I'll categorize them

Kaneda (Ashura)
Himuro (Ashura) he is mid tier fighter in Omega key
Nezu Masami
Maybe Hassad
Chiba (Ashura) he is mid tier fighter in Omega key same as Himuro, because he managed to damage Kiozan

Mid tier fighters​

• Inaba : Ohma needed to use Incomplete Advance to defeat Inaba. (Incomplete Advance Ohma took Sekibayashi's kicks and blows) likely 8-B+
• Hajime Hanafusa with his bone blades 8-B+ : Capable of damaging Bando severely (Without bone blades, his tier should be 8-B or lower)
• Meguro Masaki 8-B+ : Managed to strangle Muteba
• Himuro (Omega) 8-B+ : Blocked Gaoh Ryuki's attack
• Chiba (Omega) 8-B+ : Damaged Kiozan
• Sawada 8-B+ : Kicked Meguro and made him bleed
• Rihito 8-B+ : Comparable to Sawada
• Haruo 8-B+ : Damaged Akoya

High-Mid figters (still mid but greater)​

• Nikaido 8-B+ : Barely Damaged Kiryu
• Saw Paing 8-B+
• Karo 8-B+ : Capable of harming Saw Paing
• Mokichi Robinson 8-B+ : Capable of damaging Base Raian
• Muteba 8-B+ : Managed to damage Wakatsuki
• Murobushi Gozo 8-B+ : Managed to make Wakatsuki barely bleed
• Sekibayashi 8-B+ : Scale to Muteba
• Kiozan 8-B+ : Scale to Sekibayashi
• Akoya (Ashura) 8-B+ : Acknowledged by Rei to be strong. Fought against Cosmo, who able to counter Unrestricted Ohma's Niko Style (Cosmo trained with Okubo and newfound Foresight ability, which not making him stronger in terms of strength, so we can scale him to Akoya)
• Cosmo (Ashura) 8-B+ : Strangled Akoya and fought against Ohma
• Rihito (Omega) 8-B+ : Defeated Mokichi Robinson
• Falcon (Omega) 8-B+ : Comparable to Rihito
• Yumigahama 8-B+ : Defeated Jose, who tanked Gaoh's Earth-Crouching Dragon. Stronger than Koga
• Jose 8-B+
• Terashi 8-B+ : Managed to damage Okubo

High tier fighters (8-B+ hall)​

• Naidan At least 8-B+ : Comparable to Wakatsuki, Julius and Raian
• Gaoh : Managed to damage Naidan
• Akoya (Omega) : Overwhelmed Gaoh and managed to defeat him
• Nicolas : Comparable to Akoya
• Agito : One of the strongest fighters in Kengan team, maybe stronger than Gensai
• Gensai : Stronger than Agito (Ashura) and Ohma (Ashura)
• Ohma : One of the strongest fighter in Kengan team. Fought against Rolon, the king of Purgatory
• Rolon At least 8-B+ : He's the strongest fighter in Purgatory team, knocked Toa, who's comparable to Julius
• Julius
• Toa At least 8-B+
• Wakatsuki
• Fei At least 8-B+, 8-A with Divine Devil : In base form, he sent Wakat flying and severely injured him. In Divine Devil, he brutally knocked out Wakat with single blow)
• Hatsumi Sen : Defeated Wakat
• Rei : Damaged Gensai
• Lu Tian : Scale to Agito
• Tokunoo aka Nitoku : Fought against Agito and took blows from Agito
• Liu : Defeated Naidan and managed to damage Nitoku
• Okubo : Managed to damage Agito significantly and perceived by Raian as strong
• Raian : Comparable to Agito
• Misasa : Was stated by Rolon himself that not even Rolon can take him down easily
• Kiryu Setsuna
• Gaolan (I deleted g becuz in Thai เก้าล้าน should be Gaolan not Gaolang. This may not necessary lol) : Heavily damaged Agito, who proclaimed him the strongest enemy he had ever faced prior to fighting Kuroki

I agree with everything said in the thread. I think 8-C for low tiers makes more sense, i do not know where high 8-C comes from?

8-C is difficult to set for two reasons

1) We don't have 8-C calculations from low-tier characters.
2) One way or another, all the fighters of the tournament are capable of inflicting at least some damage to each other. Needless to say, an 8-C character just breaks his hands on an 8-B character, even if he's a baseline

8-C is difficult to set for two reasons

1) We don't have 8-C calculations from low-tier characters.
2) One way or another, all the fighters of the tournament are capable of inflicting at least some damage to each other. Needless to say, an 8-C character just breaks his hands on an 8-B character, even if he's a baseline
I meant that if you want to give the low tiers a separate AP then scale them to Adamantine Kata because logically they will be able to withstand 8-C Adamantine Kata blows from Ohma.

But if you want my personal opinion, give them 8-B+ as well.

I do not think that Kaneda, Himuro, Nezu and Chiba will not be able to damage the mid tiers, in Kengan the level of power of the characters is very close to each other except in special cases such as Reinhold and Toa.

Adamant kata is a powerful argument in Ohma's arsenal and cannot be just 8-C. In this case, he could not harm the characters of the middle tier.

Mid-tier characters should just scale to 8-B, no plus, as high-mid tier characters can withstand Watatsuki attacks and damage and should be slightly lower.

Indeed, only high-mid and high tier characters should scale to 8-B + without any special techniques.

Mid tier characters should scale to 0.3-0.5 of the Wakatsuki feat or so, while low tier characters are scaled at the 8-B baseline

I'm waiting for kenganverse supporter to help evaluate this

Also, I feel sorry for the thread starter, because this thread is quiet as a mouse. Lol

Proponents of the verse are not such active users, so I would like to hear the opinion of everyone who participates in this thread before making edits

I have made changes to the profiles of Ohma's, Wakatsuki and Julius. What do you say about this?
Could you help change the rest of the verse profiles?

Didn’t bring this up before but what about demonsbane scaling?

Ohma can reflect attacks that are 5x stronger than his durability, so if we take what he scales to (75 tons iirc.) and multiply that by 5 we end up with 375 Tons.

Still 8-A but now we can give it an actual rating rating without a calc.

I have made changes to the profiles of Ohma's, Wakatsuki and Julius. What do you say about this?
Could you help change the rest of the verse profiles?
You must first tag mods and knowledgeable members here and wait for their approval

Back