• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

After the thread was closed and DT posted his own draft, the OP started a new thread, arguing that according to the new standards the previous one was wrong and that promotion according to the new standards should be as in the new OP, and then had that thread closed at his own request.

In short, there is something that was left unfinished and then tried to be fixed and left again
Alright. In that case, it's probably fine to pursue the subject and undo the changes. Definitely no actual rule violation though, and no punishment needs doled out. Are you able to undo the changes yourself or do you need assistance?

Alright. In that case, it's probably fine to pursue the subject and undo the changes. Definitely no actual rule violation though, and no punishment needs doled out. Are you able to undo the changes yourself or do you need assistance?
we changed open profiles but closed profiles need to be opened

I agree with Bambu's take that undoing the changes and making a brand new thread would have been best but no punishment needed.
Agree with undoing the changes then.
Never mind then. Thank you all for helping out. 🙏❤️

I am fine with reverting the changes. It was my understanding that the older thread was closed due to the change in site standards. Reiner is currently drafting the Cosmology page revisions based on the new standards.
Okay. That seems good then. Thank you for your reply. 🙏

Giving an update on the ZaStando sockpuppeting case.
FRL5kTw.jpg

Screenshot isn’t mines btw. It wouldn’t be logical for ZaStando to suddenly be mad about the ban of those two users if they were constantly feuding and insulting him, so I’m now convinced their socks after they attacked my friend. I’m unsure with the conclusion of the case because it suddenly went silent without a verdict. Nonetheless, if those two users are still around then they can be permabanned.

Giving an update on the ZaStando sockpuppeting case.
FRL5kTw.jpg

Screenshot isn’t mines btw. It wouldn’t be logical for ZaStando to suddenly be mad about the ban of those two users if they were constantly feuding and insulting him, so I’m now convinced their socks after they attacked my friend. I’m unsure with the conclusion of the case because it suddenly went silent without a verdict. Nonetheless, if those two users are still around then they can be permabanned.
They DM'd me, Antvasima, and Maverick about possible proof of innocence 9 days ago. And I mentioned if they show they're capable of talking at the same time, that may prove innocence. Then Henshin mentioned "having school tomorrow" (Or would have been the 14th) and said maybe evening time. BusyDude also later made an excuse about being unavailable then. Which gives the impression they both could have been bluffing. There was also silence in that DM ever since.

They DM'd me, Antvasima, and Maverick about possible proof of innocence 9 days ago. And I mentioned if they show they're capable of talking at the same time, that may prove innocence. Then Henshin mentioned "having school tomorrow" (Or would have been the 14th) and said maybe evening time. BusyDude also later made an excuse about being unavailable then. Which gives the impression they both could have been bluffing. There was also silence in that DM ever since.
Maverick banned those sockpuppet accounts.

I likely thought that the changes in the following page were a poorly structured part of a recent Jujutsu Kaisen revision.

@ShadowWhoWalks @SunDaGamer @Duedate8898 @Arkenis @Giannysmag @Zaratthustra

What do you think?
This user appears to have made this change without a CRT as well.
@ByAsura @Andytrenom @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

What do you think?

Aight so I wanted to report @Rose_of_Ragnarok for creating several Kirby spite matches and bumping older ones. I've been informed that this person has already done this before and thus I am reporting them here.
An outright stomp. Dante has always been a notorious hax lord who has several passive hax, concept manipulation type 1, can cut through dimensions, several forms of dura neg, 7 forms of immortality, time stop and the list just goes on and on and on and on. Kirby has a few limited-range hax and that's it.
Pure Hearts Mario is 2-B and resists most if not all of Kirby's hax except for maybe layered empathic hax and even that's debatable. It was concluded by others to be a stomp and yet he is still bumping it.

He can say all he wants about this not being Spite but one solid look at Dante's hax is enough to understand that these two ain't a match, and yet this shit still happens.

Aight so I wanted to report @Rose_of_Ragnarok for creating several Kirby spite matches and bumping older ones. I've been informed that this person has already done this before and thus I am reporting them here.
An outright stomp. Dante has always been a notorious hax lord who has several passive hax, concept manipulation type 1, can cut through dimensions, several forms of dura neg, 7 forms of immortality, time stop and the list just goes on and on and on and on. Kirby has a few limited-range hax and that's it.
Pure Hearts Mario is 2-B and resists most if not all of Kirby's hax except for maybe layered empathic hax and even that's debatable. It was concluded by others to be a stomp and yet he is still bumping it.

He can say all he wants about this not being Spite but one solid look at Dante's hax is enough to understand that these two ain't a match, and yet this shit still happens.
@Rose_of_Ragnarok

Please keep your mental illness that makes you obsess about Kirby under control. We have talked about this previously. 🙏

@Rose_of_Ragnarok

Please keep your mental illness that makes you obsess about Kirby under control. We have talked about this previously. 🙏
For the Dante one, I'll admit I didn't look at their abilities and I was just looking at their tiering.

For the Mario one, James Plays 4 Games said it's a fair match and I still think the match itself is fair.

Last edited:
For the Dante one, I'll admit I didn't look at their abilities and I was just looking at their tiering.

For the Mario one, James Plays 4 Games it's a fair match and I still think the match itself is fair.
Okay, but it still seems best if you stay away from Kirby matchups. They are not healthy at all for you to focus on, and you can easily turn into a nuisance for other members here if you continue. 🙏

I likely thought that the changes in the following page were a poorly structured part of a recent Jujutsu Kaisen revision.

@ShadowWhoWalks @SunDaGamer @Duedate8898 @Arkenis @Giannysmag @Zaratthustra

What do you think?
They likely changed it because the people he scales to are 8-A from recent revisions but there hasn't been any CRT to change that profile specifically

They likely changed it because the people he scales to are 8-A from recent revisions but there hasn't been any CRT to change that profile specifically
Well, it seems like a well-intended and mostly legitimate edit then, except for that it was sloppily applied.

Back