• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan Ashura speed downgrade

Vzearr

He/Him
Rei moves so fast: This was rejected by DMUA and was hesitantly accepted by the CGM evaluating it.

Gaolang strikes lightning fast: This calc wasn't accepted and had also been changed (from 249 m/s to 874 m/s) which was also never accepted.

Hanafusa stops someone else's heart: This calc was rejected.

Inaba blocks bullets: This one Nik was told to change, but he never got it re-evaled after it was changed so It wasn't accepted...

Overall the Kengan verse would scale from Supersonic+ down to Subsonic until calculations upgrading the verse are accepted.

@Vzearr You’ll have to change the speed to “Unknown” unless you got an another accepted calculation that proves they’re subsonic.

Sorry for the really late response.

Everything based on rejected calcs is a big yikes, so this definitely has my signal on this one

@NikHelton You might want to explain some of your actions.
Hanafusa's feat was not rejected. I explained to Ugarik the details of this feat.
The 220 fps feat was rejected just now, however I just need to provide more facts, for much slower attacks were completely invisible to ordinary people.

Please, if you have personal complaints against me, express them in private messages or do not bother me. The fact that you left a complaint against me about the revision of the verse, after a thread that was accepted 2 years ago, is complete nonsense.

In any case, I'll just do the calculations again and re-evaluate them.

Back