• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This guy has been vandalizing pages left and right
This guy did a no-no vandalism edit, which I reversed
Also, I properly reverted all of the remaining edits for the above-listed accounts, and changed their blocks to include their message walls, to not let them post anything trollish there.

Bringing this back, but now with DekuGlazer's account... It has all the signs of being a sock too. They joined 3 days before HollowVanity, they also used the "pal" when talking which I've almost never seen anyone use but Hollow.

Some other user commented that they had an idea of who it could be in an ironic way, I am sure they are referring to a sock in this thread, besides the form of debate is the same. Apart from the fact that they has only commented on Tokyo Revenger stuff.

And very suspicious that the person who added them to Tokyo Revenger Supporters was Hollow and not themself.

And now this, it is DekuGlazer who asks to evaluate Vapourrrr's calculations, this is more than suspicious.
We also need to deal with this.

Bringing this back, but now with DekuGlazer's account... It has all the signs of being a sock too. They joined 3 days before HollowVanity, they also used the "pal" when talking which I've almost never seen anyone use but Hollow.

Some other user commented that they had an idea of who it could be in an ironic way, I am sure they are referring to a sock in this thread, besides the form of debate is the same. Apart from the fact that they has only commented on Tokyo Revenger stuff.

And very suspicious that the person who added them to Tokyo Revenger Supporters was Hollow and not themself.

And now this, it is DekuGlazer who asks to evaluate Vapourrrr's calculations, this is more than suspicious.
Yeah, permaban DekuGlazer I advocate for. Obvious sock signs combined asking for offsite evaluation calcs; which is against the rules.
Okay, so should Charmander's ban be permanent or last for another year or two?
Given the staff majority, it seems preferred to keep the ban permanent. But if there is a year of silence and no socks and they come back to your wall to ask for a second chance, that's when I think it's time for some possible reconsidering. But for now, I think keeping the bans permanent setting is the general preference.

Last edited:
Given the staff majority, it seems preferred to keep the ban permanent. But if there is a year of silence and no socks and they come back to your wall to ask for a second chance, that's when I think it's time for some possible reconsidering. But for now, I think keeping the bans permanent setting is the general preference.
Okay. Thank you for your evaluation. 🙏

Yeah, permaban DekuGlazer I advocate for. Obvious sock signs combined asking for offsite evaluation calcs; which is against the rules.
I only sent those calcs because a friend asked me to do so, I didn't know it was against any rules, so I asked "if its allowed" when I sent the calcs, I'm sorry.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/fixing-verses-part-3-ptj-verse.157338/#post-6036510 also in this thread, Hollow is responding to one of my messages.
For what it is worth, the varied IP addresses of HollowVanity have consistently been located in one country and the varied IP addresses of DekuGlazer have consistently been located in another country.

For what it is worth, the varied IP addresses of HollowVanity have consistently been located in one country and the varied IP addresses of DekuGlazer have consistently been located in another country.
I'd like to offer my two cents on the DekuGlazer matter.

I have little doubt in my mind that this is an alt of Vapour. His arrival time is highly suspect, account created Sep 3rd, made his first post the same day the HollowVanity account got accused of being a sockpuppet here. The HollowVanity account is who added him to the Tokyo Revengers supporters list, and he is here advocating on behalf of one of Vapour's calcs

The only verses he has commented on are Tokyo Revengers, Classroom of the Elite, and Lookism, all of which are three of the verses Vapour and his various alts were most focused on, and all of them are pretty niche/obscure. These are not verses with huge followings on our wiki.

He has already been somewhat rude in discussions such as:

scaling chain is ass, pal
can you not read?

The most natural conclusion is that this is yet another alt. However, in the most generous scenario this is a user who is closely associated with Vapour, shares his interest in all the same verses, has indications of the same poor temperament, just-so-happened to spring up after the latest ban, and is working with him off-site to continue influencing the wiki in the ways Vapour wants, which means he's more or less a troublemaker recruited by Vapour which is similarly problematic.

So, I am inclined to agree with permanently banning him as a sock of Vapour.

I'd like to offer my two cents on the DekuGlazer matter.

I have little doubt in my mind that this is an alt of Vapour. His arrival time is highly suspect, account created Sep 3rd, made his first post the same day the HollowVanity account got accused of being a sockpuppet here. The HollowVanity account is who added him to the Tokyo Revengers supporters list, and he is here advocating on behalf of one of Vapour's calcs

The only verses he has commented on are Tokyo Revengers, Classroom of the Elite, and Lookism, all of which are three of the verses Vapour and his various alts were most focused on, and all of them are pretty niche/obscure. These are not verses with huge followings on our wiki.

He has already been somewhat rude in discussions such as:

The most natural conclusion is that this is yet another alt. However, in the most generous scenario this is a user who is closely associated with Vapour, shares his interest in all the same verses, has indications of the same poor temperament, just-so-happened to spring up after the latest ban, and is working with him off-site to continue influencing the wiki in the ways Vapour wants, which means he's more or less a troublemaker recruited by Vapour which is similarly problematic.

So, I am inclined to agree with permanently banning him as a sock of Vapour.
if i was vapour why would i plan mutliple weeks before i created another sock account

https://ibb.co/MSwphFH also here's a convo I had with Vapour, proving I'm not him

Also the only reason I talk like Hollow is because I'm friends with him

Okay, here we have the same as past cases, and too many proofs have been given and it is impossible that they are all a simple coincidence as the same way of speaking and debating, same verses, same group (Vapour, Hollow).
and is working with him off-site to continue influencing the wiki in the ways Vapour wants
this is another clear proof.

As the original reporter I agree with Permaban.

It's nearly impossible to call at the same time, especially if you ask specific questions.
Nah you can just be told what to say via text or if you're a close friend in the same room.

One can use a internet connection excuse or say a family member is talking to them as an excuse to mute thier microphones etc. Etc.

This also doesn't matter if you're given general notes on the situation by the other person

I say all of this because its literally what happened with Vapour/Hollow before in call

Okay. I suppose that we likely have to permanently ban DekuGlazer in both our wiki and forum then.

Nah you can just be told what to say via text or if you're a close friend in the same room.

One can use a internet connection excuse or say a family member is talking to them as an excuse to mute thier microphones etc. Etc.

This also doesn't matter if you're given general notes on the situation by the other person

I say all of this because its literally what happened with Vapour/Hollow before in call
Dude, what can I do to prove I'm not vapour, we can all hop on call and not mute our mics, we're obviously not in the same room since we live in different countries, I can send you hundreds of screenshots of conversations we've had aswell.

Do you have screenshots of older conversations, and would somebody here be willing and able to verify that they have not been doctored?
I don't understand the last part, how can you doctor an image

I don't understand the last part, how can you doctor an image
Question, is "cloudsupreme" the same person as "cloudyagami?"

Question, is "cloudsupreme" the same person as "cloudyagami?"
Most likely it is, since Cloudyagami referred to himself as "Cloud" and the yagami was an addition to his name, so on discord he may have changed his nickname to cloudsupreme even if his discord nick is cloudyagami we know that on a server you can easily change nicknames.

just a question. why do some dates go month/day/year and others go day/month/year?

Most likely it is, since Cloudyagami referred to himself as "Cloud" and the yagami was an addition to his name, so on discord he may have changed his nickname to cloudsupreme even if his discord nick is cloudyagami we know that on a server you can easily change nicknames.
To be honest, I am inclined to believe that there is a strong possibility that he really is just a friend of both of them. He may just be a like-minded "mini-me" of sorts that they introduced to our wiki, but... call me crazy, that does not significantly change my recommendation in this case, given that he has already behaved obstinately in threads and appears to be heading in the same direction as both of them already.

TR is already a difficult enough verse to deal with, and I am not super-enthused to welcome Vapour and Cloud clones into the mix, even if they possibly are indeed not alts of those very same people.

To be honest, I am inclined to believe that there is a strong possibility that he really is just a friend of both of them. He may just be a like-minded "mini-me" of sorts that they introduced to our wiki, but... call me crazy, that does not significantly change my recommendation in this case, given that he has already behaved obstinately in threads and appears to be heading in the same direction as both of them already.

TR is already a difficult enough verse to deal with, and I am not super-enthused to welcome Vapour and Cloud clones into the mix, even if they possibly are indeed not alts of those very same people.
I don't know where I've acted like that and I can prove I'm not vapour by hopping on call, streaming and showing a bunch of chats I've had with Vapour

Well, if they genuinely are different people, I do not think that we can ban Deku unless he has actually caused reasonably significant problems here.

Well, if they genuinely are different people, I do not think that we can ban Deku unless he has actually caused reasonably significant problems here.
Another option would be to leave things as they are and at the slightest implication of further behavior similar to Vapour, Hollow either by continuing to suggest calculations or things related them then we could take matters again. Since vapurrr's behavior is well known I doubt it will go unnoticed if he try to suggest the same as him.

My opinion is that we have pretty good reason to believe they are the same people, and in the best case scenario they are a close friend of two banned users here to cause the same kind of issues. My vote is for banning, but I'm just one vote, so I defer to the other staff.

Another option would be to leave things as they are and at the slightest implication of further behavior similar to Vapour, Hollow either by continuing to suggest calculations or things related them then we could take matters again. Since vapurrr's behavior is well known I doubt it will go unnoticed if he try to suggest the same as him.
I would personally prefer something similar to this option. It seems too harsh otherwise.
Well, that's just another option I propped, my main vote is still perma ban due to reasons I already stated.

Deagon, Medeus, Me (PERMA BAN)
But I may be outvoted here.

Back