• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

My opinion is that we have pretty good reason to believe they are the same people, and in the best case scenario they are a close friend of two banned users here to cause the same kind of issues. My vote is for banning, but I'm just one vote, so I defer to the other staff.
I said we can get on call and i can show you a bunch of messages I've had with Vapour, pal.

ShadowSythez and MysticCarnage did something similar, and then Vapour later admitted that they were indeed his alts.
The thing with that point is that vapour made a mistake, when agnaa asked him questions his friend took 10 seconds to reply, which helped you understand it was obv a sock, if you get us in a call it would take us mere seconds to reply, which is impossible because your questions could be a range from 100s of questions

I deleted the page and backed up its content in the user sandbox, and this kind of request belongs to Profile Deletion thread unless its a clearly troll page.
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I saved the contents in a sandbox and informed the page creator:

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I saved the contents in a sandbox and informed the page creator:

Oops, I had already created a sandbox but I forgot to notify the user..... I just got busy and i forget at the end.
:pepeworrydumb:

Hold on,

I can't say anything about HollowVanity since I don't really know him, but DekuGlazer is definitely not Vapour.
I can say this because DekuGlazer is in the same server I'm in, the server is mostly filled with lookism and cote fans who downplays TR.
Vapour once joined in that server to say this, he didn't really like the users there.

DekuGlazer is active member in that server and is friendly with the users, his posts are like these, he has a lot of messages there and he joined the server since November 4th 2022, unlike vapour who made his first post in August 1st 2023.

DekuGlazer even once had "Vapour is silly" as his bio in the wiki (I don't take a screenshot), and I told him to change that, since he's gonna get suspected of being Vapour's sock.

Hold on,

I can't say anything about HollowVanity since I don't really know him, but DekuGlazer is definitely not Vapour.
I can say this because DekuGlazer is in the same server I'm in, the server is mostly filled with lookism and cote fans who downplays TR.
Vapour once joined in that server to say this, he didn't really like the users there.

DekuGlazer is active member in that server and is friendly with the users, his posts are like these, he has a lot of messages there and he joined the server since November 4th 2022, unlike vapour who made his first post in August 1st 2023.

DekuGlazer even once had "Vapour is silly" as his bio in the wiki (I don't take a screenshot), and I told him to change that, since he's gonna get suspected of being Vapour's sock.
Okay. I think that we can probably let him remain here as long as he stays out of trouble then.

Can someone clear up what a "topic ban" usually entails? What kind of threads can I or can I not comment in? VS threads, CRTs, all of them.

I never watch this thread, only do so when i'm reporting something/someone or when there are reports that involve me somehow though.

Btw, the notifications seems to be working properly for me along with the notification from thread i'm following.

Any way to contact Ultima? I can't find his name on the wiki for some reason, I made this post about what he said regarding Tier 1, which I believe is wrong, and his input would probably be the knowledgeable (though if someone else knowledgeable in Tier 1 comments that's good too).
Use QnA please or ask some mods or users on their wall, RVR is not for asking questions regarding this. It's strictly for rule violation reports.

I already mentioned in the previous thread that they was given instructions and warnings but has not followed them and ignored them, but for my part I would wait to see if they follows them, and if they does the same thing again then a short ban would be in order for at least weeks to 1 month I would say.

The Sai Akuto guy claims to personally know the author of that verse, so it seems best if @DontTalkDT helps him out, as our resident staff expert regarding it, as new relevant information might be revealed for improvements of the verse.

I asked Bambu to try to talk some sense into him, but we likely have to ban him in lack of better options if he is being completely unreasonable.

Back