• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

So I'd assume we should just remove Qawsedf's vote until he clarifies concretely then?
I wouldn't agree with altering Fuji's personal tally against her will, as it is her own post, but until the thread reaches its conclusion I don't see this as being terribly important, and you are of course free to keep your own tally which does not mention that vote.

Bro, she literally just disagreed with you on removing the vote and said she won't do it despite what you said. If that's not warning-worthy by its own IDK what is.
@Qawsedf234 would you mind clarifying if you actually wanted to vote at this time but were willing to change later, or if you intended to wait to vote at all for further intel?

@Qawsedf234 would you mind clarifying if you actually wanted to vote at this time but were willing to change later, or if you intended to wait to vote at all for further intel?
I was waiting on a full response from the supporters, but I did say that the OP itself looked good. So I didn't really give a vote in my view but I can get the confusion.

Normally nuking content is considered just as bad as inserting false information deliberately, though it's possible to happen by accident. A warning is a start, possibly a temporary block might be considered to go with it since he also did upgrade an 8-B page to High 7-A without merit.

As for Fujiwura, I am getting annoyed with her consistently saying "Shut the F Up" and Glass' warning did appear to be ignored, but it's not the worst offense ever. Though it's still quite rude to consistently tell people to shut up. The harshest thing I could allow is maybe a temporary thread ban to cool off; even though she is the OP but even they need to cool off from time to time. And it may give someone like Qawsed and other staff to read over the aforementioned arguments left and right.

Normally nuking content is considered just as bad as inserting false information deliberately, though it's possible to happen by accident. A warning is a start, possibly a temporary block might be considered to go with it since he also did upgrade an 8-B page to High 7-A without merit.

As for Fujiwura, I am getting annoyed with her consistently saying "Shut the F Up" and Glass' warning did appear to be ignored, but it's not the worst offense ever. Though it's still quite rude to consistently tell people to shut up. The harshest thing I could allow is maybe a temporary thread ban to cool off; even though she is the OP but even they need to cool off from time to time. And it may give someone like Qawsed and other staff to read over the aforementioned arguments left and right.
It's why I opted for an outright warning. His later edit wasn't a nuke nor one I'd typically associate with a troll (High 7-A from Tier 8), so I went with a warning. I'm not strongly defending vandalism, so if you're gung-ho about a ban, I'm not against it.

I believe that calling someone that is not allowed, right?

They are, you just don't have enough of it, ya bitch

Where was it mentioned

Null has already received a warning here and his behavior has not changed and it is becoming difficult to tolerate him in the same environment, I believe he should receive an appropriate punishment.

Neutral, which I'd like it known is still me feeling generous. Sockpuppeting following a ban is a pretty big deal in my eyes. A year is a long time to wait, and the request is written such that it does sound remorseful- but that can be hard to judge via text, so I'm a bit reserved to judge on that alone. At best, I'd agree with removing the ban under the constraint that any rule violation within proximity to the unbanning is, itself, grounds for re-banning. Any indicator that their behavior hasn't changed would be enough to perma, in my eyes.

What do the rest of our staff here think about this?

While I am glad that his apology is quite elaborate and it does look like they are trying to be sincere. I also remember when those other socks were made including the Sans one. But thankfully it does sounds like they're trying to be genuinely honest about those now. On paper, the actions were indeed permaban worthy offense, but GodlyCharmander was no where near as toxic as someone like Mikoto or Jonathan Ligher. Though the one post they said to AKM sama that got over 50 kudos still does put a bad taste in my mouth.

I am neutral either way, and if they are allowed back, I cannot stress enough that it will be the final chance. Plus, I personally think AKM sama's opinion matters most in that regard given he was the main person who got targeted at the time of the permaban. And other staff opinions are appreciated of course, including Damage.

This will be my final comment on the matter, but a user who does nothing but complain about how unfair and in essence corrupt the wiki is, mocks and belittles anyone who doesn’t agree with his dragon ball takes or he deems as not as smart as him isn’t a user I think many want to be around.

I do not mind if we permanently ban new members who only seem to be here to spread toxicity and cause trouble.
This same user came up very recently here in the RVR for the same reason, and I have given them multiple warnings to tone it down. They've been hostile in every discussion I've seen them in and do not seem at all interested in the health or progress of the community, so I am of the same opinion. They are just here to spread toxicity and cause trouble.

You are allowed to, yes.
Alright

This dude been insulting people in nearly every message in the DBS discussion thread. Bro been hostile af for no reason💀
Not for no reason. There’s a very clear reason if you read the thread. Do not misrepresent my stance.

Not only that but he constantly complains about the statistics and yet he says he won't do anything about those.
I’ve given two perfectly valid reasons why I can’t or won’t make CRTs. Now, I don’t see a rule that prevents criticizing the wiki.

This will be my final comment on the matter, but a user who does nothing but complain about how unfair and in essence corrupt the wiki is, mocks and belittles anyone who doesn’t agree with his dragon ball takes or he deems as not as smart as him isn’t a user I think many want to be around.

I suggest glossing over your comments as well. Your constant quip was how I’m ”roleplaying” as Hades being narcissistic and arrogant, those were your words, which a few even pointed out that you’re contributing to antagonism. Please mention that as well. In fact you said those words after I stopped replying to you.

I’m totally fine admitting I was being hostile but I’d appreciate if I weren’t made out to be a brainless whiner who’s doing it for no reason. I‘m not sayin my behavior is justified, I’m saying causes behind it were valid.

MeiouHades is permitted to defend himself and respond to the report, but this should not turn into a bickering match between him and others. If you are among the users who made or contributed to the initial report, do not respond to the above comment unless there is significant information needed, and only provide that information in the manner of informing the staff rather than trying to clap back at MeiouHades. For now, we will wait until more staff can assess the situation.

Not for no reason. There’s a very clear reason if you read the thread. Do not misrepresent my stance.
While having strong opinions about stats is perfectly fine, nothing justifies a hostile attitude or insulting people's intellect.
I’ve given two perfectly valid reasons why I can’t or won’t make CRTs. Now, I don’t see a rule that prevents criticizing the wiki.
There is no rule against criticizing the wiki even staff members do that all the time. It's more so blowing up and straight up bashing the wiki is what's against the rules.
I suggest glossing over your comments as well. Your constant quip was how I’m ”roleplaying” as Hades being narcissistic and arrogant, those were your words, which a few even pointed out that you’re contributing to antagonism. Please mention that as well. In fact you said those words after I stopped replying to you.

I’m totally fine admitting I was being hostile but I’d appreciate if I weren’t made out to be a brainless whiner who’s doing it for no reason. I‘m not sayin my behavior is justified, I’m saying causes behind it were valid.
I'm not going to make arguments that you were the only one being rude; I know a few others who have consistently been rude on Dragon Ball related threads. And I did respond to a comment Null made on the report queue. That's another thing, I wish instead of pushing the report button on specific posts and making it to where it's limited to Super Mods and Bureaucrats to analyze it, that report worthy comments are simply brought up here and using URL to the specific posts.

I think a permaban is indeed too harsh given he did apologize and tried to give an honest defense. But some topic bans combined with strict warnings may suffice to me.

Back