• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Was there a CRT for this? A thread wasn't linked.

Was there a CRT for this? A thread wasn't linked.

Sorry if I'm derailing a little bit here, but I feel as if we're not vocal enough in encouraging people to link the CRT's in which revisions were accepted. Everyone on this site should be doing that whenever applying CRTs and I try to do so whenever I'm applying CRTs, but sometimes I forget to do so, because I'm almost never reminded. We should try to make more of an effort to encourage people to link the CRTs in all honesty.

Failure to link CRTs when applying revisions can lead to situations like what just happened. Josh certainly got overly aggressive and rude, and the warning is totally justified, but I feel we need to do a better job of encouraging linking stuff to avoid these situations happening in the future. I just wanted to get that thought out there.
cough cough cough

Well, I think there was a highlighted announcement thread about it when it was added as a rule. I don't know what else can be done about that. Obviously we can't expect every person who edits to view that announcement thread or keep track of the rules. But it will become known to everybody gradually, so.

If you want to reply to this with suggestions or whatnot, send a message on my wall. Not here.

I sincerely don't know if this is supposed to be a troll profile or an unfinished page published by mistake. (I also didn't know if pointing this out here or in the Profile Deletion Thread).

I sincerely don't know if this is supposed to be a troll profile or an unfinished page published by mistake. (I also didn't know if pointing this out here or in the Profile Deletion Thread).
Looling his name up on Google, he also seems to be a real person, nuke it.

but can he beat goku tho?

I blocked him for a year. Maybe indefinite time would be better?

I am fine with if some staff member gives him an official warning.

I didnt, in that thread, u can see comments like

bro stfu i will smack tf you . You prolly a lil ass white boy. Just stop replying to my shit already bum ass lil boy
Then i quit your brain dead just like the wiki, Meruem def loses but and mel solos the verse. But go ahead
Severe warning or temp ban.

Back