• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT Demons die to a flood/nuke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro that was done by YHVH

bro that was done by YHVH
What do you mean?

Huh, thats whacky, Battleboards who dont scale SMT high always use the flood and nuke feats as debunks for beyond planetary demons. I used to ignore those posts as I'm ignorant on SMT, but now i realize that those debunks always conviently ignore the fact that YHVH caused them...

Huh, thats whacky, Battleboards who dont scale SMT high always use the flood and nuke feats as debunks for beyond planetary demons. I used to ignore those posts as I'm ignorant on SMT, but now i realize that those debunks always conviently ignore the fact that YHVH caused them...
They pretend that demons who transcend the concept of past, present, or future aren't commonplace in SMT. Or that even low level Demon Lords create and destroy their own alternate realities with their mind.

Anyway, this user I'm pretty sure was agreed to be banned from making Persona/SMT threads or at least Vs Threads involving them since they always end up the same way.

So this Pizza guy is just trying to start drama and gaslight the Persona/SMT peeps?

Isn't that sureshot way of getting topic banned entirely from SMT/Persona to the point you cannot even see the threads?
🗿i think bro is just asking a simple question
coz it seems he dont understand smt stuff
or he too lazy to see thread

So this Pizza guy is just trying to start drama and gaslight the Persona/SMT peeps?

Isn't that sureshot way of getting topic banned entirely from SMT/Persona to the point you cannot even see the threads?
At first I thought it was ignorance of the strength of the characters, but this thread in combination with another, he doesn’t actually know anything about the series.

🗿i think bro is just asking a simple question
coz it seems he dont understand smt stuff
or he too lazy to see thread
If he did it just once or twice, sure. But he asked so many similar questions before.

its the same guy on reddit who keeps bringing this up along with characters use normal guns/human technology to fight demons, its the same guy every time

They pretend that demons who transcend the concept of past, present, or future aren't commonplace in SMT. Or that even low level Demon Lords create and destroy their own alternate realities with their mind.

Anyway, this user I'm pretty sure was agreed to be banned from making Persona/SMT threads or at least Vs Threads involving them since they always end up the same way.
which demons create or destroy alternate realities?

It’s clear you have no actual intention of finding evidence, or disputing yourself, you just listen to people on Reddit and then run to us to debunk them. Since if you did, you’d understand the profiles, or threads, that are capable if tier 2 feats.

I still don’t understand why mods haven’t enacted your ban yet.

Last edited:
It’s clear you have no actual intention of finding evidence, or disputing yourself, you just listen to people on Reddit and then run to us to debunk them. Since if you did, you’d understand the profiles, or threads, that are capable if tier 2 feats.

I still don’t understand why mods haven’t enacted your ban yet.
thats why im asking bruh because im still new to smt

SMT Demon's and Characters: Have numerous feats that point in one way or another towards well beyond not just planetary, or galaxy, or even Universe, but well beyond Multiversal and hitting Tier 1 shenanagains

Redditor's: Yeah but flood 🤓

(Even if this wasn't a Tier 1 Flood, I'd say that'd just make it a outlier)

Also, for the love of pong, just because some random people on Reddit say something doesn't mean it's true. The same types of people have also argued that Sonic's maximum running speed is only 10 m/s or that Superman level characters have been knocked out by ordinary bullets fired by Batman level characters.

It always has to be Reddit threads. Seems like us GoW fans are not so different from Persona fans when it comes to seeing and dealing with garbage arguments on a daily basis either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back