• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Pride Month!

Happy Pride to everyone under the LGBTQ+ umbrella!

Pride-Flags-3427465700.jpg

Alright, lets now change the color of our logo to a rainbow and pretend we care just like every corporation ever.
That sounds like an excellent concept. Having a temporary logo, just like any other company, demonstrates our commitment to inclusivity and welcoming everyone, including the LGBTQ+ community.

I will start working on the logo concept once I am home.

We will not change our logo. We strongly support the LGBTQIA+ community, yes, but they still only constitute a relatively small part of the world population, and Pride is not a celebration that is shared by most of entire world as a whole in the manner that Christmas is. My apologies. 🙏

Won't be a possibility if it is simply temporal, just like any other community and company does in this month?

No. Sorry. It isn't a sufficiently universal celebration, and we cannot constantly change our logo every time there is a holiday in any part of the world. We only do so for the Christmas/New Year's Eve combination and that's it.

Last edited:
That sounds like an excellent concept. Having a temporary logo, just like any other company, demonstrates our commitment to inclusivity and welcoming everyone, including the LGBTQ+ community.

I will start working on the logo concept once I am home.
@ImmortalDread

On second thought, LGBTQIA+ people are legitimately being extremely oppressed in the most extremely conservative parts of this world, so maybe it would mean a lot for them if as many communities as possible show more visible solidarity with them.

If you send over a draft for a modified rainbow-coloured VS Battles Wiki icon in private, I can take a look at if it looks good enough to use.

Eh. That was not my intention. I just considered if we should give this extra attention beyond other holidays or not, and eventually reached the conclusion that it wouldn't cause any harm, and might do some good.

Back