• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

@EldemadeDityjon that’s still one thread out of numerous threads. Do I have to bring up the time when me and Everything12 disagreed with your plot hax thread for MG you automatically claimed that we were sockpuppets of each other? Something numerous staff members told you to stop it with? You still have a track record of derailing threads and start slandering the opposing side.
Learn to read. I didn't accused you of sock pocketing. I asked is he your alt? Why are you counting his vote on your own. Stop trying to twist the meaning.

Have you even checked I reported Myself and Also apologized if my comment made others doubt you and Unfortunately Human Resources in wiki is not working I Guess because I did tried to Send a message to them for you intentionally biased in that thread and trying to close the thread without getting any inputs otherthan you and Everything. Even Within a day. I guess staffs are staffs can't ge helped.

Yeah asking if he’s my alt just because he agrees with me and he doesn’t comment much is not only one of the stupidest things to ask someone who disagrees with you, it’s still trying to make an accusation by claiming me or Everything is doing something against the rules.
  • A thread should be opened for 48 hours as per rules if i am correct
  • Big abilities needs 3 staff input
  • You showed clearly bias trying to close the thread in one day with your own vote and as for everything. I did refuted him and I wanted an refute from him even if we say he Disagrees. Doesn't mean you can close the thread based on plot manipulation or some big abilities Within a day. I have the right to ask for other staff input. 2≠3 & 24 hours ≠ 48 hours.
  • Only one who was not following rule was you Glass not me. Trying to close Within a day for your own personal bias.
  • Also already explained my question was not based on accusing you as an sock. Stop that already. I even reported Myself so that others don't misunderstands you.

And there you go with the bias comment again. I don’t see the need to explain myself any further when you ignore the fact you pulled this same CRT before and it got rejected, and I’m telling you in that same thread to bring something new only for you to not add anything new to the table, and just resort to calling the other side bias, I can flip the script on you and claim you’re being biased as you’re giving so many lenient routes for MG getting ridiculous amounts of abilities and it would still mean nothing beyond just an accusation on my end.

Either way I’ve said what needs to be said here, I’ll let the staff decide.

That's only for thread acceptance.
So we don't have any rights to get other staffs input? Glass isn't even knowledgeable members on the verse.

@Elizhaa @Dereck03 are the staffs who worked on most of the CRTs on the verse. I even said Glass i need their input. He was Fixated on Closing the thread.

Anyway this is not the thread for talking about Staff bias i guess.

All I want to say is I did reported Myself to RVR
  • I didn't accused him of an sock. I asked a question both are different
  • I also asked if Everything12 contacted him offsite to give his input so that he is counting his vote. There are two questions in same line you can check my message is still there.
  • Also I apologised in RVR for misunderstanding.

I mean, Elde and Glassman have had a sort of grudge for a long time, this is shown when glassman reporting elde and elde reporting glassman and even bringing old grudges already settled. And in the case of E12 I don't think it would be fair to make use of it since anyone would have a grudge against someone who for over 2 years disagreed with any thread you brought up even after proving their disagreement's invalid and the threads had been accepted even with their disagreements. Of course, it wouldn't apply to threads like Plot stuffs which were clearly obvious attempts at disagreement.

I did not say that.
Nah I was genuinely just asking. I didn't mean you said that. I only know threads should be open for 48 hours.
Alright, @EldemadeDityjon @Theglassman12 both of you can it with the shouting match. Dragging an old, irrelevant case like this into the limelight is useless, and it's clogging up the thread.
I will stop. Anyway I contacted regarding my case to @LephyrTheRevanchist in PM so that I don't spam too many messages here. I will leave the current case decision to him & @Deagonx.

So I don't really know where the Idea came from but for this thread specifically, the antagonism came from the opposing side with their use of words like "cope, ****, *******, shit" etc.

It basically goes downhill from there but not so much, everything was still alright until to which I responded by saying My comment is about what I said here
On the topic of double standards, I called out the usage of staff votes who weren't around for and didn't respond to any counter arguments on a previous thread. I even asked about it on discord if you were opportune to see it. https://vsbattles.com/threads/maou-...again-for-the-second-time.152860/post-5696650 to which I was responded to with
https://vsbattles.com/threads/maou-...again-for-the-second-time.152860/post-5696632 https://vsbattles.com/goto/post?id=5696632 now that something similar has occured, this is what they have to say https://vsbattles.com/threads/first-ln-profile-upgrade-for-mgk.152961/post-5703920 it's pretty plain to see to see that I'm not accusing anyone of double standards and hypocrisy but rather, there is a blatant case of double standards and hypocrisy.
I called out the usage of staff votes who weren't around for any counter arguments, saying they should be discredited and got shot down. Few days later Fujiwara tries to pull the same to discredit Elizhaa and Dark's vote and that is blatant hypocrisy.

I got called a liar, accused of making stuff up, misinterpreting comments, not sending scans, indirectly called a dick, saying people are coping and none of that seemed report worthy but when I call out hypocrisy and indirectly request an apology then she's the victim?

Do I need to remind everyone here that barely two weeks ago, fujiwara reported me for something inconsequential and was like "I believe a ban is necessary for Tatsumi after receiving numerous reports against him" when my record here is basically spotless? She instigates stuff, becomes unhappy when called out and tries to get me banned for nonexistent repeat offenses, easy to see what's going on here.
I’m fine with Elde and Tatsumi having a thread ban given their constant derailment on numerous threads. From my experience Oblivion and Dereck are for the most part the only ones who do try to provide scans
Excuse me? You are yet to apologize for your accusations against me even after it turns out you're wrong.

"For the most part"? Bring up one assertion I made that wasn't backed up by a scan, I'll wait. Do I need to bring up a comment of yours where I sent a scan stating "x" is "y" and you respond with "x" is clearly not "y"? How many times have I sent scans, past and present, that you clearly ignore them, don't read them, rule them out for being vague- you don't even try to engage in a discussion by pointing out what is vague. And then to top it all off, why must you always talk down to me?

Last edited:
Let's hold up for a decision. I've been contacted with more info I want to look over.
I will stop. Anyway I contacted regarding my case to @LephyrTheRevanchist in PM so that I don't spam too many messages here. I will leave the current case decision to him & @Deagonx.
Me personally, my decision hasn't changed. However, I will apologize for I misread a comment, referring to this:
Something very interesting in that thread, tho:
“The very bit you clipped (So much for accusations of clipping evidence to serve a point, huh)
Elde didn't clip anything, just didn't highlighted as Fuji did.

That said, that comment didn't factor into my overall point, which is that both sides simply will not cease the hostilities. With the point, imo, being reinforced by the discussion above with Glass.

For this reason, I remain unchanged in my decision for a topic ban.

Me personally, my decision hasn't changed. However, I will apologize for I misread a comment, referring to this:

Elde didn't clip anything, just didn't highlighted as Fuji did.

That said, that comment didn't factor into my overall point, which is that both sides simply will not cease the hostilities. With the point, imo, being reinforced by the discussion above with Glass.

For this reason, I remain unchanged in my decision for a topic ban.
So both Fuji and me are getting topic banned? Is that right so that the hostility can stop? I just want confirm.

Thank you for helping out here to Lephyr. However, I do not think that Dread seems to have done anything harmful. She is an extremely helpful member in general. She just has a bit of a bad habit of trying to help out by mini-moderating.
Personally, there's a difference in mini-moderating, and baiting a well known hot-head user into getting heated.

So both Fuji and me are getting topic banned? Is that right so that the hostility can stop? I just want confirm.
Eh, I'm not sure a topic ban is warranted for Fuji, and since she's basically leading the charge solo on the MG stuff I almost feel like topic banning her but only 1 of the MG folk will end it all her hard work being undone

Personally, there's a difference in mini-moderating, and baiting a well known hot-head user into getting heated.
Dread isn't manipulative or malicious enough to deliberately do that kind of thing as far as I am aware. She very likely just misread the situation.

For right now, Fuji isn't getting topic banned. May change depending on further staff input.
Eh, I'm not sure a topic ban is warranted for Fuji, and since she's basically leading the charge solo on the MG stuff I almost feel like topic banning her but only 1 of the MG folk will end it all her hard work being undone
You know topic banning me means almost MGK CRTs dead. It's the same thing for MGK Upgrades threads. Most of the Big upgrades previously made by me. No one is even interested in making any upgrade threads from MGK. I can see you thinking making her thread ban may leave MGK unchecked same applied to me if you guys ban me then there won't be much of upgrade either. It's either ban both or just give another choice, especially you both said you will keep an eye on the future CRTs. So even if you guys banned her nothing wouldn't change. Glass is still active she can contact glass or you guys regarding any issues.

It may sound wierd. Only people who actually read the MGK series is me, Tatsumi who works on the verse. This clearly seems would affect the verse vastly. Current CRT alone proves Fuji trying to misleading the series explanation in different ways because of her lack of Knowledge on the verse.

Stepping in to say that Elde is far from the only person making MGK upgrades. @Fixxed and @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless are both knowledgeable in the verse as well, and aren't up for a topic ban. Elde can also still provide scans and information to verse supporters indirectly, the topic ban would just prevent him from engaging directly.

The same could be said for me, granted, though I don't think me being involved with MGK threads was a factor in whether or not I'd be topic banned (it shouldn't be, if I haven't already made that clear).

Well, maybe it is best to avoid topic bans for any of you then, but you do all need to learn how to get along without hostility.
Well I will try to tone it down but I would also appreciate some sincerity from Fuji like not making any headcanons & double standards for the series in future CRTs (i.e. if we are not topic banned). The sole reason I got upset because of she making headcanons and being dishonest. I will apologize from my end for being agressive.
Stepping in to say that Elde is far from the only person making MGK upgrades. @Fixxed and @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless are both knowledgeable in the verse as well, and aren't up for a topic ban. Elde can also still provide scans and information to verse supporters indirectly, the topic ban would just prevent him from engaging directly.

The same could be said for me, granted, though I don't think me being involved with MGK threads was a factor in whether or not I'd be topic banned (it shouldn't be, if I haven't already made that clear).
Have you checked when Oblivion created his last CRT? Also he is not interested in creating CRT. He literally commented on post just to clarify the things. Fixxed is active for a week and deactivates for a month. Also the fact Fixxed comes with less scan and no explanation. You are trying to say both can keep upgrade and progess of verse in going. You clearly haven't even checked any of their activities i guess.

My impression has been that in a lot of these various threads you're arguing solo against 3-4 regulars, and my concern was about having one of them martyr themselves with a topic ban to get you topic banned or something.

But I don't think anyone needs a topic ban just yet. I'd like to try moderating more strictly with all the people involved here recognizing how thin the ice is, and take it from there.

Well I will try to tone it down but I would also appreciate some sincerity from Fuji like not making any headcanons & double standards for the series in future CRTs
As Yoda famously said, there is no try. You will stop entirely, or you won't participate in MG discussions.

I do not care if Fuji is making up headcanon or using double standard. Prove your argument with evidence, or point out that you think she lacks sufficient evidence without mockery or snark, and let the staff decide from there.

As Yoda famously said, there is no try. You will stop entirely, or you won't participate in MG discussions.

I do not care if Fuji is making up headcanon or using double standard. Prove your argument with evidence, or point out that you think she lacks sufficient evidence without mockery or snark, and let the staff decide from there.
Fair Enough. I will do that then.

Dread isn't manipulative or malicious enough to deliberately do that kind of thing as far as I am aware. She very likely just misread the situation.
She is though, she has a knack for riling people up on purpose, she likes to act like she cannot read or like she cannot comprehend the things someone is saying.
On that note

I will like to report Dread also for acting like she cannot comprehend things to put it in better terms, acting like she is knowledegeable on issues she has no knowledge on which in turn leads her to stonewalling and frustrating people.
I can mention lots of examples from other threads, but let me say the most recent one where I will admit I also lost my patience eventually since I think she is doing this thing on purpose.
Here in this thread
It was a discussion on Fire Force HDE removal which Dread is not knowledgeable but tried to act like she is
1. I made this comment, to which dread replied to it with this. Which is just weird since she thinks AE and HDE are something that goes hand in hand.
My next reply to her was "Abstract existence has nothing to do with HDE, it never has and I do not think it ever will, so I do not know where you are seeing this."
To which she did not think she said anything wrong but went on to say more wrong things after some other users also told her the same thing, she still asked if it was AE type 1 or type 2. even though I told her repeatedly that AE is not relevant to HDE

2. After she dropped the whole AE and HDE argument, she picked another thing up which was claiming that our HDE was based on theology and philosophy. My reply speaks for itself, she either did not read the page at all or she read it and tried to distort it on purpose or she did and could not comprehend it and tried to act like she can.
Also we can decide to ignore the whole back and forth and where she thinks I am insulting her intelligence by telling her to drop a topic if she does not know about it.

3. She claimed that I am implying that "HDE means low 1-C AP" which is a blatant lie since within my back and forth with her, I said it multiple times (twice to her and once to another user) that it is not so, literally my crux of the argument is that having HDE does not mean you are more powerful than a lower D being. And she lied on that on purpose for reason I cannot understand.
Anyway, that was where I lost it and decided to call her out on either her dishonesty or not able to comprehend me since it is either of the two. Snip

4. This is the part where I changed my mind to think she is dishonest on purpose and not cause she could not understand me or my posts, Cause of this thread, I created a thread where I wished to add some things to the HDE page, since it is pure maths based and I wanted to add things that can also qualify that are not mathematically based. To which in the thread DT replied and said "HDE is for beings who are Higher Dimensioned in the maths sense alone"
To which Dread said this "Funny thing that the opposed side of this thread introduced "supposed requirements" and it got literally rejected in next thread. So guys, I think, we should call staff members here, I agree with styling HDE and low 1-C" cause of DT's reply on the thread, which she clearly did not understand/comprehend since it means Fire Force reason for HDE falls apart since it is based on Transcendence.
but then the moment I called her out on the fact that DT comment means that Fire Force cannot get HDE based on transcendence, she accused me of trying to conclude the thread based on DT's comment outside the thread which is something I did not do and she was projecting since she went from "DT disagreed with pain's thread which means this thread is correct" to "DT did not comment here so why are you trying to conclude the thread" whe she realized DT's comment was not in her favour.
Now if anyone is interested in low budget arguments, you can read our back and forth.
I am not saying I am a saint, since well saying "you cannot understand me" or "you cannot comprehend what I sent and you act like you can" may be bad, but I mean it.

TDlr: She has comprehension issues with posts and a pride and joy in saying things she does not understand. The alternative is that she is being dishonest on purpose which is worse (and which I think is the case). These are also examples from a single thread, and there are lots of threads she participated in that things like this happens. So Ant unless she is always misreading things everytime, I am sure she is dishonest.

Also Dread, Tatsumi and Elde maliciously deleted MGK profiles cause it got downgraded, there is nothing anyone can tell me that will make me believe otherwise, so yes they should be topic banned from MGK. They are clearly biased to the point they will not allow any form of disagreements on it
Also not to mention the whole trolling situation discord where I was referred to as stupid and called names by them, cause I decided to remove misinformation on a verse and @EldemadeDityjon also once called me a Ritad on Discord cause I simply do not see eye to eye with them on MGK.
So this is not just a thing that started recently, they have always antagonize anyone who disagrees with them and even dubbed MGK "A verse no one can downgrade"

Not this topic again?
Also Dread, Tatsumi and Elde maliciously deleted MGK profiles cause it got downgraded, there is nothing anyone can tell me that will make me believe otherwise, so yes they should be topic banned from MGK. They are clearly biased to the point they will not allow any form of disagreements on it
Also not to mention the whole trolling situation discord where I was referred to as stupid and called names by them, cause I decided to remove misinformation on a verse and @EldemadeDityjon also once called me a Ritad on Discord cause I simply do not see eye to eye with them on MGK.
So this is not just a thing that started recently, they have always antagonize anyone who disagrees with them and even dubbed MGK "A verse no one can downgrade"
If it was biased, it won't be accepted more than 5 staff members where you were constantly derailing my thread.

Also, Dereck and UMR agreed with it, pretty much every MG fan agreed with it.

Does it mean everyone will be reported?

And the rest of your report holds no meaning if we both have different perspective in Fire Force verse.

And in matter of fact, you were the one who is insulting me there, and not me.

Not sure, how is it even report worthy?

I can relate to the experience that it can be challenging to communicate with Dread, as often she responds in a non-sequitur manner which requires you to try to course-correct back to the actual topic at hand, sometimes multiple times in the same conversation. However, that's not really report worthy despite your frustrations

I think there is definitely a toxic clique mentality going on with the MGK supporters in that they are tending to come far too hard against people who try to downgrade it and take a really aggressive posture that can ruin the productivity of the discussion, but as you can see above we have already kind of treaded that ground and will try to lock it down in the future with stricter moderation for the involved parties.

I am sorry that this outcome is going to feel unsatisfactory to those who have been wronged at various points in this whole debacle, but it's a very difficult situation to handle because of how much mutual blame there is -- even if one particular individual or group might be instigating more often than not.

I believe we have said all that should be said on the matter and should drop this topic, as it has already eaten up two pages of the RVR.

Sure, whatever, I was literally fine and relaxed after not being involved in the recent MG threads made by Elde till @LephyrTheRevanchist mentioned me here.

I could be hard to communicate, but this is only after I found myself being harassed and bullied in several discord servers, and my mental state went to hell. Specially people kept calling me constantly r-word or “mini-modding" or ******** on me for the sake of it or whatever is which I often take those insults seriously and make me emotionally easily.

And this recent Nasu fans harassing me changed my whole state completely or had discussions where I want simply to discuss properly but get instant insults instead of counterarguments.

Not playing a victim role here, or I have victim complexity, because I frequently apologize to people where normally they should apologize to me.

But bushing off, that my intentions are manipulative, or I am being dishonest, and therefore I need to be banned after supporting the fandom in many unique ways is just giving me a feeling that I was never being valued at the beginning.

I regularly never complain because I don't want to be called an attention seeker or anything, but I was being antagonized and bullied constantly in these weeks.

Deagonx, she is talking about the thread that has more than 5 staff members and all MG fans has agreed with it.

How me or all MG fans are being biased or dishonest for deleting our own work?

She was even requested by staff members not to derail further.
Those staff members also said "Even though the what prompt for the deletion is the downgrade, the reason for deletion is valid regardless" the toxic part was that the verse is not inaccurate to the fans before the downgrade when the verse was strong, but suddenly became inaccurate the moment the verse got weaker.
Like Deagon said the purpose of it was not to get you punished that wass my report. This is just to point out what the MGK fans do when you do not have things your way.

Do not bother to reply, This is my last post on the matter, unfollowing the thread now

Yes. It went on longer than it needed to, but I wasn't home until now (won both my games at my chess tournament though, pog).

I plan to delete further comments about the MG drama, it's not going anywhere administratively, we'll just be keeping a closer eye on the threads moving forward. Fuji, I commented on the thread from before.

Yes.

Also, I would like to mention that Dread simply seems to have a very uneven intelligence curve, much like myself and other non-neurotypical people. Hence she is a mixture of competent and clueless depending on the area, also much like myself. I am almost certain that she does not mean any harm.

Back