• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I would like to be equitable in my assessment, however, it appears that @Robo and @KLOL506 engaged in off-topic discussion initiated by @Hellscream, leading to a derailment of the thread and an escalation in tensions involving multiple parties. If the member in question is unwilling to cooperate and improve their conduct, a period of one to two months may be necessary.

Furthermore, the aforementioned message seems to convey an aggressive tone

and it is suggested that @KLOL506 should attempt to remain composed with all due respect.

I would like to be equitable in my assessment, however, it appears that @Robo and @KLOL506 engaged in off-topic discussion initiated by @Hellscream, leading to a derailment of the thread and an escalation in tensions involving multiple parties. If the member in question is unwilling to cooperate and improve their conduct, a period of one to two months may be necessary.

Furthermore, the aforementioned message seems to convey an aggressive tone

and it is suggested that @KLOL506 should attempt to remain composed with all due respect.
With due respect, I have tried to remain composed for as long as I could in that thread, explicitly telling Hellscream to not go off-topic and even at first politely telling him and answering his Bleach scans why they wouldn't fly. What really ticked me off however, was his later responses. I am usually not this less-composed, for which I will apologize, but his behavior with the rest of the members wasn't helping, but for what it's worth, I did also tell Robo to stop whatever he was doing against Hellscream.

Even so, I tried to remain within topic as much as I could, even tagging Planck and Glassman to oversee this, and they gave similar responses as I did. Hellscream kept insulting members over and over and over again without any care and that's what pushed me over the edge. For which, I apologize, again, as this is not the norm for me.

Do note however, that I am not one to tolerate such condescending behavior even when the opposing party has been responded to politely and then told to stop aggravating people further and the opposing party refuses to listen and just doubles down on it. My patience has limits, and today it reached said limits in an explosive fashion. I will try my utmost best to not let that happen again, and instead I will tag the staff members necessary from here on out.

With due respect, I have tried to remain composed for as long as I could in that thread, explicitly telling Hellscream to not go off-topic and even at first politely telling him and answering his Bleach scans why they wouldn't fly. What really ticked me off however, was his later responses. I am usually not this less-composed, for which I will apologize, but his behavior with the rest of the members wasn't helping, but for what it's worth, I did also tell Robo to stop whatever he was doing against Hellscream.

Even so, I tried to remain within topic as much as I could, even tagging Planck and Glassman to oversee this, and they gave similar responses as I did. Hellscream kept insulting members over and over and over again without any care and that's what pushed me over the edge. For which, I apologize, again, as this is not the norm for me.
Really, you didn't do anything wrong, you just got a little serious, but he insulted us all on his wall @Planck69, if it's not a long ban, he'll come back like before and it could be worse.

While I acknowledge that you likely did not intend to act inappropriately, the message in question seems to have crossed the threshold of what is considered acceptable. However, I must also admit that in such situations, it can be difficult to maintain composure. I wish to clarify that I am not lodging a complaint against you, but rather offering the suggestion that you take a moment to calm down and specially in this thread.

As a staff member, it is important to act in a rational, neutral, and respectful manner towards all members, even when dealing with frustrating situations such as those involving Hellscream. And as a side note, I have observed that when the 9D verse is brought up, you have tended to become somewhat passive-aggressive towards other members, and I would encourage you to avoid such behavior in the future.

This thread got derailed heavily, let's move on as the member is now banned for three months.

Alright, this might look like is done purely by spite, but is not.

I am here to report @Sans015, as apparentely he is the sockpuppet of GodlyCharmander/TioKill, who was banned here.

I have discussed this with @Crabwhale and @Ultima_Reality to check, and both of them confirmed that @AKM sama has checked the IP and Sans015 indeed does share the IP with the account (Screen 1, 2 and 3).

But the other evidence is the insane amount of similarities.

Verses in common

The accounts debate a lot of verses in common, 4 ones in particular:

Undertale (1, 2 and 3)
Sonic (1, 2 and 3)
Hunter x Hunter (1, 2 and 3)
One Punch Man (1 and 2)

Other things they share

All of the accounts use "They/Them" as pronouns.
They all get mad very easily, as shown here, here and here.
All of them have knownledge in Japanese as shown here, here and here.
All of them oppose 2-B Undertale as shown here, here and here.

Tldr

I believe that @Sans015 is a sock of GodlyCharmander/TioKill based on the things that the accounts share in common, with the confirmation of the same IP from @AKM sama, @Ultima_Reality and @Crabwhale being the final nail on the coffin.

Last edited:
This is the third instance of attempting to bypass the verification and security system. At this point, I am beginning to question the reliability and stability of the detecting IP system used to prevent unauthorized access. Therefore, I humbly request that any super administrator or higher authority engage in a dialogue with the system manager to investigate and assess the mechanisms used for circumventing the security protocols.

However, I am not optimistic that this request will yield fruitful results, as the member in question has already been banned thrice for their persistent attempts to evade the verification system. It is regrettable that someone would become so preoccupied with the website that they would go to such lengths to contest their preferred verses. The likelihood of this user appealing for an unban is rapidly diminishing, and it may have already reached zero.

This is the third instance of attempting to bypass the verification and security system. At this point, I am beginning to question the reliability and stability of the detecting IP system used to prevent unauthorized access. Therefore, I humbly request that any super administrator or higher authority engage in a dialogue with the system manager to investigate and assess the mechanisms used for circumventing the security protocols
IP ban does exist here, but is used as last resort to avoid perma banning any kind of user which uses for example a college WiFi.

However, I am not optimistic that this request will yield fruitful results, as the member in question has already been banned thrice for their persistent attempts to evade the verification system. It is regrettable that someone would become so preoccupied with the website that they would go to such lengths to contest their preferred verses. The likelihood of this user appealing for an unban is rapidly diminishing, and it may have already reached zero.
Water flows, grass grows, people circumvent bans with socks. It doesn't really warrant any higher thinking or lamenting.

Anyway, verdict is obvious for this case. Permaban for the Sans account (which I might add is both a terribly unoriginal name and has historically only ever been used by problem users).

I am here to report @Sans015, as apparentely he is the sockpuppet of GodlyCharmander/TioKill, who was banned here.

I have discussed this with @Crabwhale and @Ultima_Reality to check, and both of them confirmed that @AKM sama has checked the IP and Sans015 indeed does share the IP with the account (Screen 1, 2 and 3).

Verses in common

Undertale (1, 2 and 3)
Sonic (1, 2 and 3)
One Punch Man (1 and 2)

Other things they share

Tldr

I believe that @Sans015 is a sock of GodlyCharmander/TioKill based on the things that the accounts share in common, with the confirmation of the same IP from @AKM sama, @Ultima_Reality and @Crabwhale being the final nail on the coffin.
I have now received this screenshot too as another proof so... Heh.

Verses in common

Undertale (1, 2 and 3)
Sonic (1, 2 and 3)
One Punch Man (1 and 2)

Other things they share

Tldr

I was waiting for a response from AKM. But if he already informed other staff that this is confirmed true. Then yes, I do think the sock suspicions are blatant and he should be permabanned. I will do so from the forum and the wiki.

There's no way to IP ban or something?
Something that can stop him from making these alts so easily?
On the wiki, IP bans are only temporary iirc. But IP Addresses also do change randomly over time, and especially there's the existence of VPNs that can be used to bypass IP bans.

Aye. It's far from a perfect system, given the already mentioned collateral damage one could potentially hit by IP banning an entire university, but it is one we rarely opt to employ.

Aye. It's far from a perfect system, given the already mentioned collateral damage one could potentially hit by IP banning an entire university, but it is one we rarely opt to employ.
Yeah, that to. We don't want to risk innocent users getting punished just because they happen to live in the same campus.

Back