• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I had my hands tied up but it seems Bambu is giving him a chance.

Also, I got a message on my wall on community central.

I personally think the defense seems weak as "Those are all just coincidences" while reasonable on paper fall flat in execution. Furthermore, I still think the IP Address connection is still pretty damning evidence and VPNs would normally have things tell you whether or not you use a VPN. If happening to live in on the same boarding school/university campus is just added to another list of "Big coincidences". But I still felt the need to at least bring it up. I still think him being a sock of TioKill/GodlyCharmander seems to be the most logical conclusion.

I personally think the defense seems weak as "Those are all just coincidences" while reasonable on paper fall flat in execution. Furthermore, I still think the IP Address connection is still pretty damning evidence and VPNs would normally have things tell you whether or not you use a VPN. If happening to live in on the same boarding school/university campus is just added to another list of "Big coincidences". But I still felt the need to at least bring it up. I still think him being a sock of TioKill/GodlyCharmander seems to be the most logical conclusion.
I'm not remotely tech savvy enough to speak on the validity of the Opera VPN thing. If true, then there's weight to what the man says. If not, then there isn't. Because this discussion would hinge on that, I'll opt to wait and see if anybody is tech savvy enough to confirm or deny that.

With all the evidence that is shown against him, I'm having a feeling that his defense seems suspicious. But unless if he has more evidence that he isn't actually a sock of a repeat offender

It's not unusual for multiple people to use the same VPN, especially if they are public ones.
Yes, it's very common that people use the same VPN subscription. But it's not like two or more people will end up with shared IP Addresses just because they both user Opera, or ExpressVPN, or any other VPN service. VPNs are a very unique case and the primary purpose of one is to make it impossible for someone to use your IP Address to track your location for security reasons.

@StrymULTRA I would recommend viewing the video titled "Coincidence" on the Vsource YouTube channel. It presents the notion that despite numerous events occurring, they may still be coincidental in nature. Although the video is approximately 15 minutes in length, it teaches us to avoid making judgments based solely on coincidences and instead rely on concrete evidence.

Currently, there is no definitive evidence that the member in question is responsible. Therefore, it would be unwise to draw conclusions based solely on circumstantial evidence and coincidences.

However, I would like to express that the probability of the user in question being the source of the comment is not particularly low.
This is because the person actually commented on the matter, as evidenced in one of the screenshots shared by Strym.
Thus, it increases the level of suspicion surrounding the user.

My point is, those is not factual evidence, rather "anecdotal evidence". Considering the scale of our community, this "pattern" may potentially hold logical validity.

Last edited:
I'm fine with that, I would just like someone to give the rough odds of an individual such as this accidentally sharing an IP with an already banned individual via using the same VPN.

I'm not stressed for time, as the man is currently banned. To give my own opinion on the matter, I would just like to know that estimate, if possible.

I'm fine with that, I would just like someone to give the rough odds of an individual such as this accidentally sharing an IP with an already banned individual via using the same VPN.

I'm not stressed for time, as the man is currently banned. To give my own opinion on the matter, I would just like to know that estimate, if possible.
Not just sharing an IP but also being interested in all the same verses, only began arguing against an Undertale CRT the same day that Charmander expressed frustration with that same CRT (with Charmander also being against the CRT too), and though the user only joined both wiki and forum a month ago their posts look like they're written by someone who is pretty familiar with the practices of the wiki.

I'm aware that individually these aren't damning proofs, but taken together it does look sufficiently suspicious to me.

Not user blog.
Not other power scaling sites.
Real accepted profile...

Screenshot_2023-03-28-14-56-58-88.jpg

Do I really need to tell you what's wrong?

Well, since nobody else has: @Kirinator07 Elaborate.
Page used to be 2-A, so the rating was changed to Low 1-C due to another user's concern for it when mentioned about Transfinite Recursion, then I went to one of Saikou's threads titled "Some Small SCP Changes" and realized that the rating wasn't quite due to the chains of universes being extra-multiversal and being not part of any multiverse yet the mention of Transfinite Recursion was there, so the rating was changed back to where it once was, which is 2-A.

The original argument I had in the non-smurf thread was if SCP-4555 would scale endlessly^endlessly into 2-A due to infinite chains upon infinite chains being contained within each other with Transfinite Recursion while them all being extra-multiversal and not allowing for a Low 1-C rating, I did give examples of larger than standard 2-A multiverses like DND to add to it, so is it true?

Page used to be 2-A, so the rating was changed to Low 1-C due to another user's concern for it when mentioned about Transfinite Recursion, then I went to one of Saikou's threads titled "Some Small SCP Changes" and realized that the rating wasn't quite due to the chains of universes being extra-multiversal and being not part of any multiverse yet the mention of Transfinite Recursion was there, so the rating was changed back to where it once was, which is 2-A.

The original argument I had in the non-smurf thread was if SCP-4555 would scale endlessly^endlessly into 2-A due to infinite chains upon infinite chains being contained within each other with Transfinite Recursion while them all being extra-multiversal and not allowing for a Low 1-C rating, I did give examples of larger than standard 2-A multiverses like DND to add to it, so is it true?
You understand, of course, that it is not for you to decide the validity of a revision, nor to revert it without a CRT?

I was informed on Discord that @Garchomp777 has yet again self admitted to making a sock. I literally don't get why he isn't even trying to hid the fact that those alts are his and yet makes more of them. But of course there was that Xing guy who was also his alt and continued to express the trolling spree. Here is the proof of his message to his admittance.
image.png

Seeing all the VPN IP-related craze, I do hope I don't get banned for suddenly having an IP address the same as the other banned dudes. I have been using VPNs at regular intervals now simply because the censorship in my country's been getting worse to the point where I can't even access reddit to look for game news or check out imgur to upload scans once in a while.

I was informed on Discord that @Garchomp777 has yet again self admitted to making a sock. I literally don't get why he isn't even trying to hid the fact that those alts are his and yet makes more of them. But of course there was that Xing guy who was also his alt and continued to express the trolling spree. Here is the proof of his message to his admittance.
image.png
XXKING guy, yeah.

We should make sure he suffers from harsher consequences as a result.

I just got a message from Fanfiction.Net and it appears Pyrocons is questioning why he was banned. I suppose that we may need to do an IP check, but it's possible Garchomp/Scizor might have been lying about Pyrocons being an alt just to get innocent users banned. On the other hand, it is possible that the message could just be a tactic to just not face his consequences and that the fanfiction account is also him pretending to be someone else. But here was what the Fanfiction message said.

Also, I have asked both of them individually. Both the Fanfiction message and Scizor.
Hello DarkDragonMedeus

Sorry for reaching out like this but I was unable to on vsbattles.
You don't know me but I'm the user known as pyrocons on vsbattles. I don't mean to offend you but I wanna ask why exactly I was banned?. The only thing I've did was post a message on a forum that I thought would help with calculating certain characters attack potency. I never meant to upset or cause any issues with anyone.
And the Fanfiction user's name was TheMiscallenousfic.

Of course innocent until proven guilty should be the general practice, but I think it's a good idea to have someone like @AKM sama or @DontTalkDT do an IP detection check.

Last edited:
I just got a message from Fanfiction.Net and it appears Pyrocons is questioning why he was banned. I suppose that we may need to do an IP check, but it's possible Garchomp/Scizor might have been lying about Pyrocons being an alt just to get innocent users banned. On the other hand, it is possible that the message could just be a tactic to just not face his consequences and that the fanfiction account is also him pretending to be someone else. But here was what the Fanfiction message said.

Of course innocent until proven guilty should be the general practice, but I think it's a good idea to have someone like @AKM sama or @DontTalkDT do an IP detection check.
Did you ask him about his comment regarding XXKING?

Is this the first time happening? Because if yes, we need to investigate the previous cases.

It seems VERY off that a banned guy says that X is his alt, only then to X showing confusion and asking why they were.

Blatant Vandalism

same user did the same to Dante as well

Did you ask him about his comment regarding XXKING?
I did, but no response yet.
No overlap shows up in IP check.
Okay, thank you for helping out. I suppose his ban should be lifted then; and that Garchomp777 is not resorting to psy-ops and thus now should be on stricter watch outs for him both on and offsite.

Blatant Vandalism

same user did the same to Dante as well
I have also blocked the vandal.

Back