• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

No problem. Other staff and experienced members should also feel free to post the welcome message page link on the walls of new editors.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Possibly, yes, but all we can do is keep banning him until he grows tired of this.

nah nah man it's just so hilarious that there was someone in this universe who cared enough to go ahead and buff some random villain from Boboiboy or whatever to high 0. It is just the ridiculousness of the concept that is funny.

Eh. The trolls always get reverted anyway. It is nothing to get upset about.

A member with a long history of severe mental illness, who kept interrupting important threads with streams of nonsense, and was eventually banned in lack of better options 4-5 years ago, wishes to come back.

He claims to have improved a lot since then and to be able to hold a regular job nowadays.

What do you all think that we should do? Should we give him another chance?

A member with a long history of severe mental illness, who kept interrupting important threads with streams of nonsense, and was eventually banned in lack of better options 4-5 years ago, wishes to come back.

He claims to have improved a lot since then and to be able to hold a regular job nowadays.

Yeah I agree with that. Over the course of that much time like 5 years, a lot of things could change for an individual, mentally and physically. So I say **** it, and give him a chance cause anyone can change.

I’ll say give him a chance as well

I may not know the situation, but if it has been that long, change is most definite. Yes, he has mental health disorders, and not everyone can keep that under control, but from reading through it seems he is truly more well-rounded compared to whatever he was.

He should be given a second chance, he seems very genuine, genuine enough to even ask for measures to be taken to see if he actually is fine now.

Any case handled by She Who Shall Not Be Named is subject to review, I feel. Let him back on a trial basis, if it becomes a problem it is a simple matter to ban him again. If nothing else he seems to be genuinely interested, given the messaging asking for an appeal, a whole five years later.

Any case handled by She Who Shall Not Be Named is subject to review, I feel. Let him back on a trial basis, if it becomes a problem it is a simple matter to ban him again. If nothing else he seems to be genuinely interested, given the messaging asking for an appeal, a whole five years later.
I agree with Mr Bambu's reasoning plus it's seems like the fair thing to do after five years and with what happened with "her".

Back