• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams are another reality in Pokemon Munna eats those dreams (destroying = trancending) There are infinite Munna and there evolution (2A cosmology)
And Munna trancending reality which is 4 dimensonal structure puts Munna and it's evolution at 5 dimensonal structure
So any other Pokemon which are stronger then Munna puts them at 5 dimenson too
Beyond ultra wormholes there is ultraspace which leads to more other different spacetime worlds = 6D - possibly 7D
Arceus is above spacetime and is omnipresent
Chaotic world trancends spacetime
Chaotic world is above earth which is 6 dimensonal which puts chaotic world at 7D
MWI exists in Pokemon Which puts the verse at 10D or higher minimum
Quantum mechanics exists in pokemon

Dreams are another reality in Pokemon Munna eats those dreams (destroying = trancending) There are infinite Munna and there evolution (2A cosmology)
And Munna trancending reality which is 4 dimensonal structure puts Munna and it's evolution at 5 dimensonal structure
Beyond ultra wormholes there is ultraspace which leads to more other different spacetime worlds = 6D - possibly 7D
Chaotic world is above earth which is 6 dimensonal which puts chaotic world at 7D
You sir...... are a genius.

You tried. But nah

Humans will be 5D tho

R>F the world of dreams

Which would make Hoopa's Hyperspace 6D and Arceus dimension 7D and the Original Spirit encompassing all in his consciousness will be 8D

You tried. But nah

Humans will be 5D tho

R>F the world of dreams

Which would make Hoopa's Hyperspace 6D and Arceus dimension 7D and the Original Spirit encompassing all in his consciousness will be 8D
🤔 You are missing many things but ok this is lowball 8D

Nothing in your post mentioned Hyperdimension. So to summarize.... Again

Original Spirit(8D) > Arceus Dimension(7D) >Hyperspace(6D) > Pokémon Reality(5D)>Dream World(4D)

This means that earth is High 3-A since it can contain infinite pokemon yet is still finite in relation to the universe meaning 6D universe as it transcends the dream world
The multiverse would thus be 7-D for containing infinite universes
And arceus's realm would be 8-D
Anyways i think 8-D makes sense since we don't assume that every verse is 11-D due to MWI (otherwise yugioh wouldn't been 11-D:cheers-2:

Well let me explain properly realities are 4 dimensonal and Munna eats them as food Meaning of trancend so yes Munna does trancend them
There might be a misinterpretation here, and maybe your point is being lost in that interpretation, but the way you're wording this would imply that a human eating a three-dimensional hamburger is therefore four-dimensional, and also, that destroying a four-dimensional dimension requires the destroyer to be five-dimensional. Neither of those is the case.
And which makes the verse 5D and ultraspace exists beyond ultra wormholes which is Hyperdimension = 6D
I'm sorry; I'm old, and I have barely played Sun and Moon. Do the Ultra Beasts really come from a higher dimension, or are you asserting that they are higher-dimensional due to them travelling through wormholes? I don't think that alone proves higher dimensionality.
- possibly 7D and the verse follows MWI and quantam mechanism which puts the verse at 10D - more higher
How does 6-D automatically jump to possibly 7-D and then therefore become 10-D? I'm reminded of the Chewbacca Defense in South Park: "If Chewbacca being brought up in court doesn't make sense, you must acquit." Maybe there's more to this that I'm not getting, and if I'm misinterpreting this let me know, but this seems a bit unfounded.

This means that earth is High 3-A since it can contain infinite pokemon yet is still finite in relation to the universe meaning 6D universe as it transcends the dream world
The multiverse would thus be 7-D for containing infinite universes
And arceus's realm would be 8-D
Anyways i think 8-D makes sense since we don't assume that every verse is 11-D due to MWI (otherwise yugioh wouldn't been 11-D:cheers-2:
👀 Pokemon as more context on MWI

There might be a misinterpretation here, and maybe your point is being lost in that interpretation, but the way you're wording this would imply that a human eating a three-dimensional hamburger is therefore four-dimensional, and also, that destroying a four-dimensional dimension requires the destroyer to be five-dimensional. Neither of those is the case.

I'm sorry; I'm old, and I have barely played Sun and Moon. Do the Ultra Beasts really come from a higher dimension, or are you asserting that they are higher-dimensional due to them travelling through wormholes? I don't think that alone proves higher dimensionality.

How does 6-D automatically jump to possibly 7-D and then therefore become 10-D? I'm reminded of the Chewbacca Defense in South Park: "If Chewbacca being brought up in court doesn't make sense, you must acquit." Maybe there's more to this that I'm not getting, and if I'm misinterpreting this let me know, but this seems a bit unfounded.
"A human eating 3rd dimensonal structure isn't 4th" aight good example but this is different situation
Munna eats the dreams of the Pokemon which are another realities (parallel universes) and since the pokemons view them as dream r>f proved too

Yes ultra beasts are higher dimensonal because They are extra dimensonal beings pokeballs are made to catch pokemons and that same pokeballs not able to catch them makes them extradimensional + (ultra space leads to countless other worlds) = infinite speed because they can travel through infinite space

And btw it can be 8D because the earth is 4D structure with different spacetime and ultra space is hyperdimension which is beyond earth so .... 7D - possibly 8D

Any contentions this far?

I think the joke has gone on long enough.

No, eating dreams, despite them being 4D, would not get you 5D. You can be a 4D being and still eat 4D sized universes (even assuming this part is legitimate).

And the Ultradimension isn't higher dimensional, it's literally just another universe. If it were actually higher dimensional, Ash would have died to Guzzlord a long time ago.

There's a problem.

If dream world universes and base universes are equal, then how come Gengar can eat dream worlds but can't do much to base universe? This hints at a qualitative superiority

Essentially, If dreamers can reconstruct and deconstruct dreams as they sleep and wake and dream controllers can manipulate dreams to cause nightmares or good dreams, as well as eat them. And these two parties can't do anything to the base universe that's R>F over dream world universes, no?

Wtf
what’s next, apophatic arceus? 🤭

I think the joke has gone on long enough.

No, eating dreams, despite them being 4D, would not get you 5D. You can be a 4D being and still eat 4D sized universes (even assuming this part is legitimate).

And the Ultradimension isn't higher dimensional, it's literally just another universe. If it were actually higher dimensional, Ash would have died to Guzzlord a long time ago.
💀 Wait what? Destroying something literally means trancending that particular tier/dimensonality
Those dreams are paralel universe : 4D and ik what you are trying to say that if someone trancends spacetime it puts them at 4D too not above but this situation is literally different . It literally has r>f/higher dimensional trancendence confirmed and Munna trancending them all makes Munna above all of them

.....💀 Literally? You are saying if someone survives from higher dimensional it puts them at that lower dimensional too?
If ash is even able to defeat ultra beasts with his pokemons dosnt mean he himself is defeating them omfg 💀 those are done by his pokemons

💀 Bro is trying really hard to debunk by saying it's joke without any legitimate debunk

💀 Wait what? Destroying something literally means trancending that particular tier/dimensonality
No… that’s a complete misunderstanding of how our tiering system works. If you destroy something you are in the same tier as it, if that makes sense. Most mountain busting feats are 7-A, most wall busting feats are 9-B, and in the same way, destroying a 4D space is not 5D, it is 4D.

No
Those dreams are paralel universe : 4D and ik what you are trying to say that if someone trancends spacetime it puts them at 4D too not above but this situation is literally different . It literally has r>f/higher dimensional trancendence confirmed and Munna trancending them all makes Munna above all of them
Where was it even mentioned Munna transcends anything
.....💀 Literally? You are saying if someone survives from higher dimensional it puts them at that lower dimensional too?
If ash is even able to defeat ultra beasts with his pokemons dosnt mean he himself is defeating them omfg 💀 those are done by his pokemons
Nah. Ultra beasts come from other universes. They're not higher dimensional

There's a problem.

If dream world universes and base universes are equal, then how come Gengar can eat dream worlds but can't do much to base universe? This hints at a qualitative superiority

Essentially, If dreamers can reconstruct and deconstruct dreams as they sleep and wake and dream controllers can manipulate dreams to cause nightmares or good dreams, as well as eat them. And these two parties can't do anything to the base universe that's R>F over dream world universes, no?
💀 ????? What? The dreams are parallel universe what it has connection to thier own original Universe whatever they do to that parallel universe dosnt change anything in thier own real Universe

"So if they can't destroy the original universe they aren't Universal" 💀 if you say this : those universe depends on the dreamer how big or small they want it that's why i said those will be "universe" not high Universal

And earth itself has different spacetime contiuum like every regions are different spacetime so earth is universe and hyperdimension

No… that’s a complete misunderstanding of how our tiering system works. If you destroy something you are in the same tier as it, if that makes sense. Most mountain busting feats are 7-A, most wall busting feats are 9-B, and in the same way, destroying a 4D space is not 5D, it is 4D.
Bro really comparing spacetime to 7 and 5 tier 😐👍 literally there's no transcendence part till you reach Atleast 2A or something so how the heck you comparing 5 dimensonal to mountain level

Bro really comparing spacetime to 7 and 5 tier 😐👍 literally there's no transcendence part till you reach Atleast 2A or something so how the heck you comparing 5 dimensonal to mountain level
Destroying a 4D space doesn’t mean you transcend it dimensionally, you could just be higher into 4D. I used lower tier examples to put that universal/tier-system wide principle into practise in a more manageable way.

What’s the point of 2-A if destroying a 2-A structure makes you 5D because destroying = transcending?

Destroying a 4D space doesn’t mean you transcend it dimensionally, you could just be higher into 4D. I used lower tier examples to put that universal/tier-system wide principle into practise in a more manageable way.
🗿 As i said parallel universe are 4 dimensonal and Pokemon viewing them as dream puts Pokemon at 5 dimensonal and Munna even interacting with 5 Dimensonal beings put it at 5D too and it's even destroying the parallel universe which has hierarchies = 6D since Munna is destroying universe of higher dimensional (Meaning of higher dimensional just in case 🗿)

What’s the point of 2-A if destroying a 2-A structure makes you 5D because destroying = transcending?
🗿 Destroying higher structure won't put you above that said tier unless and until it has hierarchies like r>f , higher dimensional trancendence etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back