• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 8-C, Spot 7 on Johnny

Johnny lost even when he had all his equipment while Necati had none lol

Do we give characters their equipment? I think Necati can take place 3

High 8-C, Spot 7 on Johnny

Johnny lost even when he had all his equipment while Necati had none lol

Do we give characters their equipment? I think Necati can take place 3
Yes, characters have all their standard equipment, but nothing optional.

Also, what does this foreign cartoon have that stops Henry from just passively retrying after death, knockout, incapacitation, or dimensional BFR?

He can subjective reality Henry and either EE him or incap him if needed
As I said earlier, he literally just comes back through retries even if he's incapacitated. Is it supposed to be thought based?

His AE2 and SR says no
AE2 and SR says no
Necati has his own dimensiobal travel
I wasn't talking about Necati, I was talking about Henry when I mentioned that he can come back through incapacitation, knockout, death, and dimensional BFR through retrying.

And speaking of incapacitation, Henry can just use Convert to turn Necati into his ally.

As I said earlier, he literally just comes back through retries even if he's incapacitated. Is it supposed to be thought based?
Yes. He just thinks and turns people into his thoughts
I wasn't talking about Necati, I was talking about Henry when I mentioned that he can come back through incapacitation, knockout, death, and dimensional BFR through retrying.
Anyways Necati can incap with SR
And speaking of incapacitation, Henry can just use Convert to turn Necati into his ally.
Hmm he can do that but how will he know that will work? Doesnt he have like a thousand equipment?

Tensura Web Novel Characters (Such as Diablo) should be removed from #1 spot in 6A. Because they have 4D Law Manipulation and 4D Acausality Type 4.

And Tensura Light Novel Diablo should be added in their spot. (#1, 6A) Light Novel Diablo's Profile.

Light Novel Diablo has this haxs. High Godly Regeneration ( Information Type 2 ),
Limited Abstract Existence 1 (Embodiment of Laws), Immortality Type 5 (Outside the Concept of Death), Layered Death Manipulation resistance, and much more resistance. (Causality, Fate, Law, Powernull, BFR ....)
Passive ; Death, Radiation,Confosion Inducement , Fear, Sleep Manipulation ... ).
Existence Erasure (İnformation Type 2 ).
Information Analyze, Law Manipulation, Subjective Reality, BFR,Powernull, Mind and Empathic Manipulation(Thought-Based)...
Also ıt should not be forgotten. Information Manipulation (Type 2; Disintegration attacks or Spirit Particle based attacks can destroy souls and skills Information particle is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it)

After reviewing Light Novel Diablo's profile, If anyone still thinks I should fight for this spot , I can.

Last edited:
Hmm he can do that but how will he know that will work? Doesnt he have like a thousand equipment?
Whenever an option fails for him, he will try another option after retrying in hopes it will lead to success, which means he will eventually get to using Convert.

EE too? Anyways Necati can incap with SR
Yes. He literally came back from the Corruptick and MissingNo. completely destroying his universe.

Whenever an option fails for him, he will try another option after retrying in hopes it will lead to success, which means he will eventually get to using Convert.
Whats stopping Necati from using SR first? Besides if he kills necati he is screwed as that would make Though Necati pissed off and more likely to use SR

It would be a fun thread so you can make it if you want but for now Necati takes the 3rd place

Last edited:
Was this done in any actual fight, or does he do it anytime just for fun? Show me scans of him doing it often.
Theres no fighting involved in the cartoon, he barely gets pissed off since its a positive cartoon but he did it instantly after he was pissed off and wanted to prove his superior “creativity” also if he is killed theres barely any other move lol

How does resistance work in these kind of time manipulations? Is Necati gonna remember what happened since time doesnt work with him?

Yoon-seok stomped Johnny test here. So, I advocate for the 8th spot in the list (At least until whatever fuckfest up here gets over with)

Brainy Barker for 8th place replacing Crowfather, considering that she literally has thought-based Class M TK from literally thinking alone in which she can incapacitate him before he could even point his finger at her. Even then, she could telekinetically crush his insides too.

Battle for the 5th/6th strongest High 8-C: https://vsbattles.com/threads/macht...-for-5th-strongest-high-8-c-non-smurf.151178/

Just a match for the future.

Anri is a bit complicated since there's CRT for her right, and it seems that just resisting her fear will resist her madness manip, just like Nen.

Additionally, that Turkish cartoon thing is probably gonna just plow through the list, so I didn't even bother making match with him.

Although, a lot of his abilities are not as threatening as the justification make it seem. For example, the subjective reality shenanigans seems easy to escape from by just... Popping the thought bubble.

Her thought-based TK takes priority over him, but even then they wouldn't really fight from a long distance
The battle is by SBA, she has tens of meters range, he has planetary range.

They will start 4 Km away. She don't have range to affect him.

The battle is by SBA, she has tens of meters range, he has planetary range.

They will start 4 Km away. She don't have range to affect him.
SBA puts the average range at 50 meters, so not 4 kms away

SBA puts the average range at 50 meters, so not 4 kms away
No?

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

So, uh, Yoon-seok defeated Macht here.

Now, about Anri, what do people think here? From the profile it seems the madness is just due to the fear itself, and it's not even that severe, and didn't apply to everyone. IMO I believe this is a similar case to Nen, where if you just resist the fear, you should be able to resist its by-products.

The range it's bad as ****. Mash could just use sockwaves
It’s range is only bad for one version and that version releases absolute zero air which means shockwaves do not work
And the other versions range is not bad and passives him from the start
Almost sure that needs eye contact
IR could also help
Needs eye contact, but it doesn’t really matter since eye contact will always happen if Mash is looking at him
IR does not help against Genjutsu

Most characters would just passively die/get incapped, while Junko can't actually kill them because they resist EE so her being untouchable is meaningless here. Unless their EE resistance doesn't work against conceptual stuff, at best Touhou would just tie with them (and only with 1 character).

Wei for a spot in 2B as well. He should be 9th atleast. Neither asriel nor cookie can interact with his NEP plus he has his law hax to kill them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back