• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I did, he was joking. were you joking when you said "Deceived is going too far we need to find some way to deal with him."
I even read all 5 of those threads, note how everyone else understood it was a joke except you. You are the only one who has some kind of agenda against him. So its very hypocritical to report him for a joke that everyone else was fine with when you possibly did worse. Just calm down. it's not that serious.
How am I being a hypocrite when I didn’t say anything so spiteful to him. I was clearly joking but his was targeting at me and the nnt community. I can turn a blind eye if someone attacks me but not when they attack others no matter the reasons.
Because people who say bad shit and get banned for it are actually malicious. Deceived does not hold any malice towards NNT, he's just correcting errors in the verse's scaling. Don't try and compare this to other situations, they are not comparable.
Explain his comments then. Why were they targeted at the nnt community? Why were they posted in the thread about nnt? Why were they so spiteful? Why were they derailing the thread? Why call it a joke when he gets in trouble? Why did it hurt so much? Why was I a laughing stock? Tell me why

If that’s the case what is with all the speedster hate then? Check the nnt community and a couple of crts and you will see what I am talking about.
I don't want to come off as insanely rude, but you get insulted mostly for how you act in threads, while Deceived is actively removing information from the profiles and still receiving infinitely less hate. I won't go into the specific behaviour (Hurricane did that anyway), but that should tell you something.

Nevertheless, while I find it hard not to myself, I do agree that you shouldn't be insulted to this level and have told others to calm down on it.
What makes something report worthy then?
Calling it a joke doesn’t justify what he did. I did link the instances above. It’s one thing to joke somewhere but another thing to joke in the thread for nnt supporters. He been told to stop repeatedly and didn’t listen meaning that it’s intentional.
Again, where's repeatedly? You've pointed out two instances, one of which was addressed very quickly, and the other wasn't in any way direct.
All I am doing is calling him out for it and trying to seek justice. At the very least he should get a warning.
He's been warned, it was just so minor that even Ant didn't really pursue it.
No it is not just a joke.
It is.
He is derailing threads, mocking me and the nnt community and just calling it a joke.
You're just repeating debunked arguments.
This wiki is about being kind and respectful is someone can just get away from doing such spiteful things then I am deeply disappointed.
It isn't about being kind, but you should be respectful.
If this can be called a joke why are there others being banned for the exact same thing?
Example please?
A joke should never be at someone’s expense.
You of all people shouldn't be saying this considering the level of shit you've slung at me.

Also, at whose expense? He called you an anime protagonist once, and joked that he'd make NNT itself (not the community) his bitch.
That clearly an attack and he done it more than 3 times meaning that it’s a pattern.
Most of them weren't even attacks, all of them weren't 'attacks' against the same thing, and every single one of them was a joke.
Like I said he should at least get a warning about this.
He did, and immediately addressed it.
That’s all. I don’t want him to get banned over this unless it continues.
Has it even continued, though? The instances you pointed out were all Monday or before, while the warning from Ant was on Thursday.

Explain his comments then. Why were they targeted at the nnt community? Why were they posted in the thread about nnt? Why were they so spiteful? Why were they derailing the thread? Why call it a joke when he gets in trouble? Why did it hurt so much? Why was I a laughing stock? Tell me why
Maybe if you were to stop constantly threatening to report Deceived, belittling his work, and painting him as some sort of boogieman out to get your verse when all he wants to do is fix inaccurate information, like we all should, then maybe he would stop insulting you back. You earned being a laughing stock with your own actions against him and others.

I've told you so many times, i only "brag" and "mock" NNT supporters like yourself because you constantly belittle me, question my motives and treat me badly just because i downgrade NNT, if i was just blindly upgrading the verse and said these exact same things against people who were trying to downgrade it you wouldn't report me to RvR. But since i'm downgrading the verse you do.
Stop trying to justify yourself. You said mean and spiteful things and claim it to be a joke. When all we did was joke around with you being evil and such.
I don't want to come off as insanely rude, but you get insulted mostly for how you act in threads, while Deceived is actively removing information from the profiles and still receiving infinitely less hate. I won't go into the specific behaviour (Hurricane did that anyway), but that should tell you something.

Nevertheless, while I find it hard not to myself, I do agree that you shouldn't be insulted to this level and have told others to calm down on it.

Again, where's repeatedly? You've pointed out two instances, one of which was addressed very quickly, and the other wasn't in any way direct.

He's been warned.

It is.

Example please?

You of all people shouldn't be saying this considering the level of shit you've slung at me.

Also, at whose expense? He called you an anime protagonist once, and joked that he'd make NNT itself (not the community) his bitch.

Most of them weren't even attacks, all of them weren't attacks against the same thing, and every single one of them was a joke.

Has it even continued, though? The instances you pointed out were all Monday or before, while the warning from Ant was on Thursday.
Fine I will let this go but if he continues this I am either leaving the wiki or just reporting him again.

Maybe if you were to stop constantly threatening to report Deceived, belittling his work, and painting him as some sort of boogieman out to get your verse when all he wants to do is fix inaccurate information, like we all should, then maybe he would stop insulting you back. You earned being a laughing stock with your own actions against him and others.
Again stop justifying his actions. If they were just jokes why bother justifying for him then? Two wrongs don’t make a right. Being respectful to some means due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others. Not only has he gone against this but he has been name calling the entire nnt community which goes against what the wiki stands for.

He's been warned, it was just so minor that even Ant didn't really pursue it.

It is.

Example please?

Most of them weren't even attacks, all of them weren't 'attacks' against the same thing, and every single one of them was a joke.

So it's now a joke when you do it, huh?
I said it was a joke at the beginning he says it’s a joke when he gets in trouble and like I said some of the things he said are just spiteful however he has been warned so I will let this go just this once. But I am deeply disappointed in the wiki and everyone who is defending him.

I'm just going to say this but speedster definitely shouldn't be banned since he hasn't done anything ban worthy but he should probably be warned about this constant degrading of me and my work regarding NNT.

I really don't care personally but he's definitely warrant something on that level imo.

I'm just going to say this but speedster definitely shouldn't be banned since he hasn't done anything ban worthy but he should, probably be warned about this constant degrading of me and my work regarding NNT.

I really don't care personally but he's definitely warrant something on that level imo.
Likewise the lesson of all this is to not joke on a verse that you are downgrading it never ends well and most of all being respectful.

Literally in the comment that he responded to with emojis.
Stop trying to justify yourself. You said mean and spiteful things and claim it to be a joke. When all we did was joke around with you being evil and such.
When? All I said was what he is doing is wrong.
I don't even understand how you can interpret something like that as an insult or something incriminating, especially when you admit to not knowing what it even means.

At this point, it's probably best that you decrease your presence on the wiki for a couple days and take some time to calm down, but I won't pursue this much further.

speedster take some time off for christ sake.

No one on this wiki has it out for you. You're just salty about the fact that your favorite verse got rightfully downgraded.

These are all just simple jokes. I've seen far worse jokes being made on this wiki. Grow up.

speedster take some time off for christ sake.

No one on this wiki has it out for you. You're just salty about the fact that your favorite verse got rightfully downgraded.

These are all just simple jokes. I've seen far worse jokes being made on this wiki. Grow up.
Again with the hollow accusations. What makes you think I am salty? He insulted me and the community and your calling it simple jokes. I am calling him out for the insults not him downgrading the verse. The amount of disrespect I get here has warranted me to leave this site which I will after just one more thing is completed.

Again with the hollow accusations. What makes you think I am salty? He insulted me and the community and your calling it simple jokes. I am calling him out for the insults not him downgrading the verse. The amount of disrespect I get here has warranted me to leave this site which I will after just one more thing is completed.
Aight drop the matter please.

ummm...https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_0
In this page, a random user blog by the name of Leo Randell is listed as tier boundless. is that supposed to be here?

ummm...https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_0
In this page, a random user blog by the name of Leo Randell is listed as tier boundless. is that supposed to be here?
Not a violation at all, just a new user who added categories in Blog post... I've removed the categories and leave the new user some isntructions.

that thing is still there
No. I already removed the one you was asking for, but I hadn't saw that there was another blog with tier templates (which I already removed them) ... But this kind of things is not a violation at all unless the user still doing so after receiving a warning.

A blog is not violation, because blog is not something really public, unless it is linked to a public, official page or he has clear intention of circumventing to have a tier 0 character on the wiki via a blog
thats literally what im saying. this blog thing is on the official tier 0 page or am i the only one seeing this?

thats literally what im saying. this blog thing is on the official tier 0 page or am i the only one seeing this?
Dereck already removed the categories, so that blog is non-factor, unless blog creator again re-establish the category back. Anyway we have a rule about talking on RVR thread so this is my last reply for this matter

Back