• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Both of you are in the wrong, but you started it by resorting to name calling, stonewalling, throwing accusations, and repeating the same arguments. Deceived just returned the favor in kind.

So it's okay for you to say stuff like this?

Or these towards other NNT Supporters when they're against you?

Then when confronted about your numerous posts about Deceived you also like to claim "It's a joke" or "I was just joking". So it's okay for you to do it?
Don’t you dare turn this around on me. I am sick about speedster being blamed for every single thing. Yes I made a few mistakes but that does not justify deceived actions in anyway. When I try and call him out about it I am Instead painted as the bad guy. So he can mock me and the entire nnt community and call it a joke? Calling us wankers when most of us weren’t even aware of the abilities being added. Isn’t the wiki about being respectful and kind.
I didn't really warn him, as such, I more told the entire thread to calm down with the frequency of that stuff because it was derailing. Also, Decieved directly addressed Ant, and he least seemed receptive to Decieved's logic from what I remember.
Yeah but you admitted that he was going too far and you told him to stop. There is no way he can call all of this a joke and get away with it.

I didn't.

You said
Even worse they are making a mockery out of the nnt community.
And I responded
They are going a bit far in the insults, so I've been telling them to stop.
But, I can see the confusion here.

I thought by they, you were referring to a lot of the people in that thread in general.

When I said they/them, that's who I was referring to, not Deceived in particular. I thought that would have been evident since I didn't (at least from memory, anyway) call out Deceived directly.

Post in thread 'Regen Negation upgrade for NNT'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/regen-negation-upgrade-for-nnt.143231/post-5147655
Derailing
Post in thread 'Regen Negation upgrade for NNT'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/regen-negation-upgrade-for-nnt.143231/post-5147994
Deceived and the other dude basically just lied and ganged up against I also have proof about them organizing themselves to vote FRA for some downgrades on verses they dislike which show absolute bias and confirm that Azontr lied when he told me he wasn’t there to vote for his friend + I got a nice screenshot of Deceived asking his « homie » to « slide him a vote »

Don’t you dare turn this around on me. I am sick about speedster being blamed for every single thing. Yes I made a few mistakes but that does not justify deceived actions in anyway. When I try and call him out about it I am Instead painted as the bad guy. So he can mock me and the entire nnt community and call it a joke?
And didn't you do the same? So again it's okay for you to say that your posts were just jokes but it's not okay for Deceived to do the same?

The only reasons you made those comments were because Deceived was doing CRTs on a verse that you obsess about, and when confronted about your comments resort to the "A Joke" defense.
Calling us wankers when most of us weren’t even aware of the abilities being added.
Yes you were. There are only a handful of NNT supporters in the site, and I keep seeing your name pop up in Lormac's CRTs, Rabbit's CRTs, Makai's CRTs, ByAsura's CRTs, and other previous NNT CRTs, and have seen you comment and debate in them.
Isn’t the wiki about being respectful and kind.
Then don't throw accusations, post hate comments, name call other people as well then.

which show absolute bias and confirm that Azontr lied when he told me he wasn’t there to vote for his friend
Dude don't mention my name in this shit. I don't even know Deceived outside of this site, he's not my friend.

And that "ganging up" we were doing was literally just us dicking around, there are no plans to gang up on NNT fans.

That thread completely derailed at that point because the OP THEMSELVES SAID THEY WERE GETTING THE THREAD CLOSED.

Don't leave out this context which completely debunks your assertion.

I'm a very funny guy.

RandomGuy will tell your the same thing.

Deceived and the other dude basically just lied and ganged up against I also have proof about them organizing themselves to vote FRA for some downgrades on verses they dislike which show absolute bias and confirm that Azontr lied when he told me he wasn’t there to vote for his friend

azontr and i were making jokes dude, that's so clearly jokes and the fact you're actively believing i'm being serious about having a cabal of supporters/friends which i use to FRA threads is mind blowing....

I got a nice screenshot of Deceived asking his « homie » to « slide him a vote »

Speedster that was vs thread with Morgan Yu vs Muzan..... that quite literally has nothing to do with NNT.... also asking someone to slide a vote for a thread isn't me saying to agree with the thread, i'm just asking for votes.

Don't be disingenuous.

Also you can tell Makai to stop writing these messages for you since that's exactly how he types, with the whole << >> shit.

That's just a minor joke because you were talking about winning and losing.

If you're offended by this, however, I do encourage him to stop talking to you like this.
Gonna be honest here, but who cares? It was one comment at the butt end of a thread.
Deceived and the other dude basically just lied and ganged up against I also have proof about them organizing themselves to vote FRA for some downgrades on verses they dislike which show absolute bias and confirm that Azontr lied when he told me he wasn’t there to vote for his friend
Seems like a joke that you just didn't get.

@Deceived Can you give some actual context to this (not that it even really matters, tbh)?

Edit: Nvm.
I got a nice screenshot of Deceived asking his « homie » to « slide him a vote »
You've told me to let upgrades I disagree with slide all the time.

Also, he didn't say agree or disagree, he just said vote.

And didn't you do the same? So again it's okay for you to say that your posts were just jokes but it's not okay for Deceived to do the same?

The only reasons you made those comments were because Deceived was doing CRTs on a verse that you obsess about, and when confronted about your comments resort to the "A Joke" defense.

Yes you were. There are only a handful of NNT supporters in the site, and I keep seeing your name pop up in Lormac's CRTs, Rabbit's CRTs, Makai's CRTs, ByAsura's CRTs, and other previous NNT CRTs, and have seen you comment and debate in them.

Then don't throw accusations, post hate comments, name call other people as well then.
Maybe because he was mocking me and the nnt community so it’s bad that I said a few jokes. I was literally joking about calling him evil and a villain even clover let it slide because I said it was a joke then. He does all this then says it’s a joke when he is in trouble do you see the difference? How is it wanking if I didn’t know that the ability was wrong some abilities were there from the very beginning and they made sense at the time. Calling us wankers is unjustifiable and is just trying to provoke nnt supporters. He claims to be fixing nnt genuinely so why insult us by calling us wankers then? Isn’t that contradictory? Next he went to the nnt discussion thread and was derailing with insults was that necessary for someone trying to help the verse? What are his true motives here?

He doesn't need to give context. Me and @Deceived were just having fun and making a clearly blatant joke. He does NOT have a secret cabal of supporters/friends that he hires to FRA threads for him, which should be painfully obvious.
It is painfully obvious, especially due to the logia stuff, but I was just making sure.

Painful is also an adjective that I'd use to describe this entire discussion.
If you need more context then i'll link the thread and page where the joke happens, so mods and normal members who're seeing this thread can get more context about it if needed.
My mistake. I thought it was a private convo.

That's just a minor joke because you were talking about winning and losing.

If you're offended by this, however, I do encourage him to stop talking to you like this.
It’s still derailing the thread and also why are you defending him he has been told to stop my multiple people in the nnt discussion thread even staff members and continues to do it. Once is chance, second is coincidence and third time is a pattern. Yet I am the bad guy for calling him out on this. At this point I really need to leave the wiki. I can’t stand for this anymore.

Maybe because he was mocking me and the nnt community so it’s bad that I said a few jokes. I was literally joking about calling him evil and a villain even clover let it slide because I said it was a joke then. He does all this then says it’s a joke when he is in trouble do you see the difference? How is it wanking if I didn’t know that the ability was wrong some abilities were there from the very beginning and they made sense at the time. Calling us wankers is unjustifiable and is just trying to provoke nnt supporters. He claims to be fixing nnt genuinely so why insult us by calling us wankers then? Isn’t that contradictory? Next he went to the nnt discussion thread and was derailing with insults was that necessary for someone trying to help the verse? What are his true motives here?
It is painfully obvious, especially due to the logia stuff, but I was just making sure.

Painful is also an adjective that I'd use to describe this entire discussion.

My mistake. I thought it was a private convo.
Thoughts?

You're saying this as if basically every point you just made there hasn't been addressed.

Leave the wiki if you want. We're just saying that Deceived hasn't really broken any rules.

You (especially you), Makai, Majin and I would all be banned if we banned Deceived for this. Nobody's saying you're the bad guy in this particular situation, we're saying you're throwing stones in a glass house.

Leave then 🗿

Anyways, I really don't see anything report worthy here. In fact, Speedster with his constant habit of repeatedly quoting stuff to clog CRTs are honestly more report worthy.
See what I am talking about. Again I am painted as the bad guy when another person gets away with insulting me and the nnt community and calls it a joke. All I am doing is calling him out for it but I am the bad guy all of a sudden. In spite of what you may think of me I don’t like unnecessary conflict but I dislike being blamed while another person goes Scott free even more.

Dude, do you think everyone and their mother just have an agenda against you? No, people just don't agree with the shit you posted because they don't see it as report-worthy.

Relax for a moment ffs instead of playing the victim and acting as if everyone hates you🗿

See what I am talking about. Again I am painted as the bad guy when another person gets away with insulting me and the nnt community and calls it a joke. All I am doing is calling him out for it but I am the bad guy all of a sudden. In spite of what you may think of me I don’t like unnecessary conflict but I dislike being blamed while another person goes Scott free even more.
My guy, he's just saying it's more report worthy than anything Deceived has done. The difference is that you're actively calling for Deceived to be banned over his largely benign behaviour.

You're saying this as if basically every point you just made there hasn't been addressed.

Leave the wiki if you want. We're just saying that Deceived hasn't really broken any rules.

You (especially you), Makai, Majin and I would all be banned if we banned Deceived for this. Nobody's saying you're the bad guy in this particular situation, we're saying you're throwing stones in a glass house.
How is mocking an entire community not breaking the rules? He literally when to the nnt discussion unprovoked and started mocking us as wankers and when we say anything he says we are upset at him downgrading the verse. If he truly has noble intentions why brag about it in his crts and the nnt discussion. I don’t care if we all have to be punished at the very least deceived doesn’t go Scott free.

How is mocking an entire community not breaking the rules? He literally when to the nnt discussion unprovoked and started mocking us as wankers and when we say anything he says we are upset at him downgrading the verse. If he truly has noble intentions why brag about it in his crts and the nnt discussion. I don’t care if we all have to be punished at the very least deceived doesn’t go Scott free.
Can you link these instances? It's more than likely that, again, Deceived was just joking.

Dude, do you think everyone and their mother just have an agenda against you? No, people just don't agree with the shit you posted because they don't see it as report-worthy.

Relax for a moment ffs instead of playing the victim and acting as if everyone hates you🗿
If that’s the case what is with all the speedster hate then? Check the nnt community and a couple of crts and you will see what I am talking about. What makes something report worthy then?
Can you link these instances? It's more than likely that, again, Deceived was just joking.
Calling it a joke doesn’t justify what he did. I did link the instances above. It’s one thing to joke somewhere but another thing to joke in the thread for nnt supporters. He been told to stop repeatedly and didn’t listen meaning that it’s intentional. All I am doing is calling him out for it and trying to seek justice. At the very least he should get a warning.
How is openly trying to get rid of someone not ?
Did you not see my previous posts?

How is mocking an entire community not breaking the rules?
When it's obviously (to everyone except you, apparently) done in jest, and not even really mocking the community.
He literally when to the nnt discussion unprovoked and started mocking us as wankers and when we say anything he says we are upset at him downgrading the verse.
Where did he do it unprovoked?
If he truly has noble intentions why brag about it in his crts and the nnt discussion.
Literally nobody said anything about noble intentions.

It's not some black and white morality thing, this is just people making benign comments.
I don’t care if we all have to be punished at the very least deceived doesn’t go Scott free.
Honestly, all I'm getting out of this is that you're not a fan of him continually pointing out errors in NNT.

You even said this yourself.

Speedster either gonna post more jokes, out of context statements which are also jokes or repeat the whole "the big bad Deceived is attacking the NNT fanbase, which hasn't done anything to him" shtick.

Speedster you shouldn't be this pressed just because i'm downgrading a verse you like.
Again you are trying to simplify the reasons why I am reporting you. You when to the nnt thread and posted those things and call it a joke when you get in trouble. Like I said if what you are doing is noble why brag and mock other nnt supporters?
When it's obviously (to everyone except you, apparently) done in jest, and not even really mocking the community.

Where did he do it unprovoked?

Literally nobody said anything about noble intentions.

It's not some black and white morality thing, this is just people making benign comments.

Honestly, all I'm getting out of this is that you're not a fan of him continually pointing out errors in NNT.

You even said this yourself.
No it is not just a joke. He is derailing threads, mocking me and the nnt community and just calling it a joke. This wiki is about being kind and respectful is someone can just get away from doing such spiteful things then I am deeply disappointed. If this can be called a joke why are there others being banned for the exact same thing? A joke should never be at someone’s expense. That clearly an attack and he done it more than 3 times meaning that it’s a pattern. Like I said he should at least get a warning about this. That’s all. I don’t want him to get banned over this unless it continues.

If that’s the case what is with all the speedster hate then? Check the nnt community and a couple of crts and you will see what I am talking about. What makes something report worthy then?
Because you always piss people off by spamming them the same questions, throwing accusations at them when they disagree with you, stonewalling them with repetitive arguments, throwing passive aggressive comments and insults at people, etc.

If this can be called a joke why are there others being banned for the exact same thing?
Because people who say bad shit and get banned for it are actually malicious. Deceived does not hold any malice towards NNT, he's just correcting errors in the verse's scaling. Don't try and compare this to other situations, they are not comparable.

Did you not see my previous posts?
I did, he was joking. were you joking when you said "Deceived is going too far we need to find some way to deal with him."
I even read all 5 of those threads, note how everyone else understood it was a joke except you. You are the only one who has some kind of agenda against him. So its very hypocritical to report him for a joke that everyone else was fine with when you possibly did worse. Just calm down. it's not that serious.

Because you always piss people off by spamming them the same questions, throwing accusations at them when they disagree with you, stonewalling them with repetitive arguments, throwing passive aggressive comments and insults at people, etc.
Those were mistakes of the last I am changing. And this ins not about me.
Deceived's comments seem harmless. I can't agree with punishing them over this
If they are harmless why was he warned then by staff members? I am pretty sure they were targeted at the nnt community since he literally post them there. This goes against what the wiki stands for kindness and respect.
Post in thread 'Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/four-...ai-main-discussion-thread.111605/post-5153773

Like I said he should at least get a warning about this. That’s all. I don’t want him to get banned over this unless it continues.
Have already forgotten that you personally contacted Ant to give Deceived a warning, to which Deceived explained the reasons he was doing those things, then promptly stopped.

You're the who wants to continue this argument.

I suggest we stop arguing with Speed. The dogpiling is only gonna clog the thread. We have staff input from two staff members and countless normal users to vouch for Deceived, so this report is finished.

Like I said if what you are doing is noble why brag and mock other nnt supporters?
I'm not doing anything "noble".

I'm removing inaccurate information from profiles, which everyone should do. Has nothing to do with me being "noble' or anything, this isn't some moral thing Speedster, i'm just removing shit off of profiles 🗿

I've told you so many times, i only "brag" and "mock" NNT supporters like yourself because you constantly belittle me, question my motives and treat me badly just because i downgrade NNT, if i was just blindly upgrading the verse and said these exact same things against people who were trying to downgrade it you wouldn't report me to RvR. But since i'm downgrading the verse you do.

Everyone can see your ulterior motives Speedster, they're beyond blatant.

Back