• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera is asking me about his permanent ban. He says he thinks he matured enough to come back which I can't really argue one way or the other.

I remember there being quite a lot of reasons for why he was banned, including a period in which he made use of a sock puppet account. And that was made back in 2016, but was leaked to have the exact same IP Address as Sean. Which he mention it was created at his house, but the connection would imply they live in the same household.

If someone who knows them can give us reminders, that would be fine. Otherwise, should we give him a final chance?
It seems like he was originally blocked in May 2021. Can somebody investigate and explain the circumstances please?

It seems like he was originally blocked in May 2021. Can somebody investigate and explain the circumstances please?

Alright. Now, im not going to waste time to talk about the typical verse drama that we all know happens on this site from time to time and isn't particularly ban worthy by itself, or the "k*ll th*mselv*s" remark StrymULTRA pointed out (since thats self explanatory and goes without saying as obviously being permanent ban territory with just that by itself).

But what I did want to point out, between the old report and the newest one now, is that Sean should have honestly been permanent banned from the start and there was no real point in only giving a year thinking he would change after coming back.

First reason comes from conspiracy to potentially made new sock puppet alts that was actually shown in the first report that got Sean banned, but then just got missed for whatever reason. Anyway, both Sean and the discord user he was talking to in these screenshots expressed mild interest, means and arguable motive to make alts. First from that user suggesting he makes one to continue doing what got him banned in the first place incase his main account gets merked from here, and then Sean himself acknowledging the option of making an alt after he was banned. Now as for whether or not this was actually done is something the new report doesn't show, and something I obviously don't have evidence of, but the fact that this on more than one occasion was a consistent idea considered before and after he was banned from here should painfully give a sign that he isn't someone that should be here.

Second reason comes from a very clear bias against users, such as STRYM, who Sean hates and will try to smear mud on in order to "get back at them". Big accusations like accusing Strym of altering information for "wank purposes" or blatantly planning to use out of context screenshots from discord in order to get him banned, which was planned to be done after his current ban would've been over, and is also obviously coming from a place of a personal vendetta against Strym, is also another big sign that he should not be coming back here. Off site or not.

And last, but certainly not least, his biased take against verse ratings and having ulterior motives, such as purposely starting fights during revision threads or planning to remove opponents out of the picture, to change ratings after his ban is lifted. Obviously, its one thing to just dislike how something on this site is rated from a personal standpoint. But its quite another thing to scheme behind the scenes in order to change those said ratings. I don't care how or what people on here feel towards how a particular series is rated, but planning to make false reports on people to get them out of the picture of your plans, from a place of personal vendettas, after already complaining about having their misgivings that we don't tolerate on this site for any reason being brought to public light, is something that is absolutely unacceptable here and shouldn't be condoned. Especially when in the middle of a ban for prior wrongdoings that paints a very bad perception of you.

All in all, with the details Strym already gave in his report, the stuff I've pointed out, and the things from the old prior report that gave him the ban in the first place, it should go without saying that Sean at this point hasn't changed but done the exact opposite and has gone on a further decline instead of learning from his earlier mistakes, and should not be given another chance or anything other than a permanent ban. We have banned, and even perma banned, users who have done less and have not consistently maintained the same problems as Sean has done here.
I think he made some sock puppets alts, bias behaivour, false reports..ect

Okay. Thank you for the information.

I suppose the questions are whether or not Sean has been punished sufficiently already and if he can be trusted to behave well if he is allowed to come back.

Useful input in these regards would be very appreciated.

Luffy vandalism

So should I unlock them again?
Yes, his profile is going through a revision and I would prefer it if it stayed unlocked but if the majority agrees that it should be locked then so be it
No, the character is pretty much known and popular. I think locking the profile is solution.
I heavily disagree, his profile has little vandalism we shouldn't lock profiles just because of a few bad eggs

Yes, his profile is going through a revision and I would prefer it if it stayed unlocked but if the majority agrees that it should be locked then so be it

I heavily disagree, his profile has little vandalism we shouldn't lock profiles just because of a few bad eggs

better safe than sorry, more popular the franchise, the more likely it will be vandalized (not always the case but better prepared than sorry)

When reporting a vandalized edit, could you set up the link to where it shows the bit by bit comparison? It makes it easier for staff to judge and revert that way. Likewise, could you also include linking the account of the user who made the edit?

I know others already took care of it before I got up, but it's better of the report already shows us the full details + easy access so that there aren't a few extra tabs we all got to open. And that the page shows us the before and after and not just the page's current ratings (Which makes it harder to tell whether or not they've already been reverted.)

Last edited:
When reporting a vandalized edit, could you set up the link to where it shows the bit by bit comparison? It makes it easier for staff to judge and revert that way. Likewise, could you also include linking the account of the user who made the edit?

I know others already took care of it before I got up, but it's better of the report already shows us the full details + easy access so that there aren't a few extra tabs we all got to open. And that the page shows us the before and after and not just the page's current ratings (Which makes it harder to tell whether or not they've already been reverted.
Thanks for notice, I will make sure I will do it in the future tho!

Vandalism

I undid all of the vandal's wiki edits and gave him a warning message, as he did not seem malicious.

I was pretty sure I kept the "Block IP Address" box unchecked since it was only suppose to be for a week But if that's what fixed the issue, then I guess things are fine. Though, normally Fandom wants to avoid blocking entire VPNs as to not block thousands of innocent users in the process.
You guys can block IP addresses??
Well, i have been having this problem for a whole month now where my current IP just CANT get me into VSBW forums

So can someone check If i am blocked?

I just checked, and you do not seem to have any overlapping IP addresses with other members here, so it is probably some sort of local Internet provider block against using Xenforo or somesuch.

Deceived has been making fun of me and other nnt supporters and calling it a joke while he has been derailing threads and insulting others and saying inappropriate things he has been warned to stop but still continues claiming it as joke. Here
Post in thread 'Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/four-...ai-main-discussion-thread.111605/post-5153762
Post in thread 'NNT Physiology Revision (Punching Air Edition)'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/nnt-physiology-revision-punching-air-edition.143441/post-515807
If more proof is needed I can pull it up in a while.

Deceived has been making fun of me and other nnt supporters and calling it a joke
I only made jokes at your guy's expense because you kept harassing me, questioning my motives about the verse and painting me some sort of villain, of course i'm going to make jokes. Which is fine because they're jokes, something to not take seriously.

has been derailing threads and insulting others and saying inappropriate things he has been warned to stop but still continues claiming it as joke
  1. Never derailed any of the NNT threads, you can read through every single one of them and it always shows me talking about things which are pertinent to the thread, so that claim is just blatantly false.
  2. I only "insulted" others after being insulted by NNT fans like yourself and Makai, also my "insults" were calling you and Makai goobers, which is one of the most tame insults to ever exist. Definitely isn't something that's report worthy.
  3. I have stopped with the "crude and unnecessary" comments i made against Makai, Ant never said anything about be calling you or Makai goobers. He specifically was referencing the "i'm making your verse my bitch" comment. Something i haven't said since, so this a complete mischaracterization of that entire situation.
Thanks for linking a thread which clearly shows me actively arguing against the OP's counter arguments and doesn't show me derailing the thread, why do you believe this proves your point?

Post in thread 'Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/four-...ai-main-discussion-thread.111605/post-5153762
Was already warned about this and haven't said anything this crude since.

🗿

Kachon and Arc are my friends, they know it's a joke and both can vouch for me that it is joke, don't take out of context statements without providing the context that i'm friends with both people.

Speedster i understand you're upset with me downgrading NNT but this is beyond the pale....

Last edited:
I only made jokes at your guy's expense because you kept harassing me, questioning my motives about the verse and painting me some sort of villain, of course i'm going to make jokes. Which is fine because they're jokes, something to not take seriously.

1. Never derailed any of the NNT threads, you can read through every single one of them and it always shows me talking about things which are pertinent to the thread, so that claim is just blatantly false.
  2. I only "insulted" others after being insulted by NNT fans like yourself and Makai, also my "insults" were calling you and Makai goobers, which is one of the most tame insults to ever exist. Definitely isn't something that's report worthy.
  3. I have stop with the "crude and unnecessary" comments i made against Makai, Ant never said anything about be calling you or Makai goobers. He specifically was referencing the "i'm making your verse my bitch" comment. Something i haven't said since, so this a complete miss-characterization of that entire situation.

Thanks for linking a thread which clearly shows me actively arguing against the OP's counter arguments and doesn't show me derailing the thread, why do you believe this proves your point?

Was already warned about this and haven't said anything this crude since.

🗿

Kachon and Arc are my friends, they know it's a joke and both can vouch for me that it is joke, don't take out of context statements without providing the context that i'm friends with both people.

Speedster i understand you're upset with me downgrading NNT but this is beyond the pale....
Stop trying to justify yourself you have been warned by ant and byashura yet you still continue. Don’t bother bring me being upset since you have been insulting me and the 4koa community you have done a good job of upsetting me. Let’s see what the staff have to say. Also I was just joking with you being the villain even clover let it slide you took it the wrong way and starting insulting everyone even though they had nothing to do with it. IT WAS YOU WHO STARTED DERAILING THE nnt threads. Stop playing victim and confess to what you did.

Deceived has been making fun of me and other nnt supporters and calling it a joke while he has been derailing threads and insulting others and saying inappropriate things he has been warned to stop but still continues claiming it as joke.
Both of you are in the wrong, but you started it by resorting to name calling, stonewalling, throwing accusations, and repeating the same arguments. Deceived just returned the favor in kind.

So it's okay for you to say stuff like this?

Or these towards other NNT Supporters when they're against you?

Then when confronted about your numerous posts about Deceived you also like to claim "It's a joke" or "I was just joking". So it's okay for you to do it?

Stop trying to justify yourself you have been warned by ant and byashura yet you still continue. Don’t bother bring me being upset since you have been insulting me and the 4koa community you have done a good job of upsetting me. Let’s see what the staff have to say. Also I was just joking with you being the villain even clover let it slide you took it the wrong way and starting insulting everyone even though they had nothing to do with it. IT WAS YOU WHO STARTED DERAILING THE nnt threads. Stop playing victim and confess to what you did.
I didn't really warn him, as such, I more told the entire thread to calm down with the frequency of that stuff because it was derailing. Also, Decieved directly addressed Ant, and he least seemed receptive to Decieved's logic from what I remember.

Edit: It was more neutral than that, I guess.

Back