• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This is false since i was the one who stopped arguing and i didn’t use an insult beforehand.
This is not false, Jason did tell you both to stop arguing, and i would bet my bottom dollar that the argument would have continued for far longer if he hadn't
This is also a lie, i told him to stop replying to my comments to which he did temporarily. This is followed up with him making this comment. surprised I didn't see this but Blatant bias my ass u moron.

To say that i brought up the argument is blatantly dishonest. I was the one who didn't engage with him, he engaged with me.
I'll admit i didn't see this, that's on me, but what you wrote was a far escalation for him calling you a moron.
Because he rreplied after i told him not to engage with me if hes gonna be aggressive, and guess what he does? Exactly that.
"Dont engage with me"

"Responds to being called bias by calling you a moron"

"brings up his homelife and calls him a bottom feeder"

Escalation
No need to, he's been warned multiple times for this type of behavior. He's literally breaking wiki rules.
Sure, but at the same time, so did you. Two wrongs don't make a right, if he is to get banned at minimum you should get a warning for how you acted in that thread kek

Reporting Tipper, this one doesn't really need much of an explanation either. Just read starring from here to see what I'm talking about.

Tipper blatantly tries his best to antagonize users to the best of his ability and has a past history of doing so. Told him not to reply to me any further, and guess what he does several hours later? Responses to me with a gratuitous amount of aggression and literal insults. Worst thing I said was bias detected, which is self evident given his behavior whenever Death Battle results are detested.

Tipper was almost banned awhile ago for insulting others based upon his aggression and the insults he'll dish out on really anything Death Battle related. To quote Ant.

"Given that you are a veteran member I am giving you a warning instead of a ban, but you made several very insulting posts in the following thread, and that sort of behaviour permanently needs to stop. Take a break and calm down before ou respond in a similar manner again."
Are any of our administrators or thread moderators willing to investigate this please?

THIS THREAD HAS NO BUSINESS BEING ON THE DAMN FORUM

despair.png

He was making an upgrade thread that seems reasonable. But he literally called himself "A dumbass" which seems weird. But that thread was definitely shit that doesn't belong here.

As for the Gin/Tipper debate, I agree more with Gin overall but don't think either of them were that bad. And was going to do the same thing giving them both light warnings with Tipper's being more serious.

Eh? Didn't the full picture simply show an anthropomorphic baby in a diaper playing in a sandbox? I don't understand why that is NSFW.

Eh? Didn't the full picture simply show an anthropomorphic baby in a diaper playing in a sandbox? I don't understand why that is NSFW.

I don't want to get into it - but that kind of material can very easily be a part of some fetish communities out there on the internet. At the very least there is no reason whatsoever for it to be posted on this forum.

Someone changed Yuki's ratings without permission

Someone changed Yuki's ratings without permission
I blocked them permanently. They used misleading edit summaries while vandalising several pages.

I also rolled back all of their edits.

90% sure this should be a bannable offense.
He did not post a NSFW image. He simply posted something connected to NSFW images, and he may very well have found it by accident in an unconnected context.

Also, simply seeing something disgusting, but not illegal, online but not doing anything directly against our rules within this community itself is not a bannable offence, and Bobsican is a longtime well-behaved and very productive member.

Oooh. That's disgusting.

@Bobsican

Please be much more careful with checking where your images originally come from before you post them here.
Well, the image in itself was "complete", it's the rest of the comic that goes NSFW, and we've allowed that kind of stuff as much as we're fine posting about verses with NSFW stuff so long the respective NSFW parts aren't actually posted, but if that's to be preferably avoided anyways, I'll be fine with that.

Well, the image in itself was "complete", it's the rest of the comic that goes NSFW, and we've allowed that kind of stuff as much as we're fine posting about verses with NSFW stuff so long the respective NSFW parts aren't actually posted, but if that's to be preferably avoided anyways, I'll be fine with that.
Yes, that is definitely preferable. Thank you for being reasonable.

Don't want to get involved, but i did want clarification. Would posting cut off nsfw pics like these possibly get the fandom overlords on our backs?

I do have to say, there's pretty much no way that you'd post that particular image without knowing what it is. It was an old meme that people would post on ED and 4chan and even tumblr at one point specifically because the rest of the comic was even more gross. It's like that daily dose meme where you'd piss people off by reminding them that the comic exists, except instead of gay rape it's pedo scat furry rape. I think there's even a knowyourmeme article if you google "bench tails" or something.

The image being disgusting is the only reason it has any notability at all. Especially with a zero context post like that, I'm gonna say he knew exactly what he was doing.

Edit: ED's Encyclopedia Dramatica

I do have to say, there's pretty much no way that you'd post that particular image without knowing what it is. It was an old meme that people would post on ED and 4chan and even tumblr at one point specifically because the rest of the comic was even more gross. It's like that daily dose meme where you'd piss people off by reminding them that the comic exists, except instead of gay rape it's pedo scat furry rape. I think there's even a knowyourmeme article if you google "bench tails" or something.

The image being disgusting is the only reason it has any notability at all. Especially with a zero context post like that, I'm gonna say he knew exactly what he was doing.
Well, even if that is the case, the full image was not NSFW, even though the full comic story it came from is, and we cannot ban him for that kind of thing.

Don't want to get involved, but i did want clarification. Would posting cut off nsfw pics like these possibly get the fandom overlords on our backs?
No, it would not, given that the full image looked harmless in itself, even though it was likely found in a 4chan thread as Wokistan said.

Well, even if that is the case, the full image was not NSFW, even though the full comic story it came from is, and we cannot ban him for that kind of thing.
Yes we can
That image is specifically known for its NSFW association, and Bob has done other offences in the past
He should know better then to post this, he really should and the fact he in spite of that still posted this is rather telling

Back