• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Yes we can
That image is specifically known for its NSFW association, and Bob has done other offences in the past
He should know better then to post this, he really should and the fact he in spite of that still posted this is rather telling
Doing something 4 years ago doesn't really count, considering that he has been a well-behaved and very productive member afterwards. He has not broken our rules, so we cannot ban him, even if you dislike him personally.

@Antvasima if he did the exact same thing that he did 4 years ago today, that doesn't tell me that he's improved his behavior whatsoever. Especially if he's been warned of doing this type of behavior in the past.

Deleted and banned.

@Antvasima if he did the exact same thing that he did 4 years ago today, that doesn't tell me that he's improved his behavior whatsoever. Especially if he's been warned of doing this type of behavior in the past.
He didn't do something nearly as severe now, not even something that actually broke our or Fandom's rules.

Reporting Arceus0x for this comment. They make unnecessary comments about members and compare the site to Totalitarianism as "admins are always right".
I don't think that's report worthy - the admins part. People are allowed to express their criticism - if they see it like that.

But naming others... Yeah.
He has also made some unsympathetic comments regarding the invasion of Ukraine, but I think that a warning to not be subversive should be enough.

My point was not about criticism but about potential toxicity and destabilisation, but alright then. Is somebody in our staff willing to handle it?

If anything, probably his 5th and 6th point should be focused on which specially mentioned a few people in a bad light.
Man's making a point about how I attack people, by attacking me behind my back uninitiated, I think the only bad light there isn't falling on me

I will give them an instruction message.

Is somebody here willing to clean up the linked to character profile page?

This is not exactly a violation ig, but someone could give this user a proper instruction to not to create incomplete profiles and post them and then keep slowly building them, he can clearly do it in a sandbox instead of posting them incomplete. Like this, this, this, etc.

This is not exactly a violation ig, but someone could give this user a proper instruction to not to create incomplete profiles and post them and then keep slowly building them, he can clearly do it in a sandbox instead of posting them incomplete. Like this, this, this, etc.
I gave them some instructions earlier.

Back