• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

The only reason the ban was made permanent is that she has been banned in times past and continues this behavior, Ant.
Well, it was just a 6 months ban.
Absolutely not. She already received two bans prior to this, first ban being indefinite, the second being reverted to 6 months, and on top of this she has constantly belittled everyone on that thread for no apparent reason at all and now she devolves to petty threats.

Not only that, she has a history of brash behavior with other members and has created chaos in certain Dragon Ball-related threads and blogs.
Okay. Never mind then. Indefinite it is.

Absolutely not. She already received two bans prior to this, first ban being indefinite, the second being reverted to 6 months, and on top of this she has constantly belittled everyone on that thread (The OPM thread) for no apparent reason at all and now she devolves to petty threats.

Not only that, she has a history of brash behavior with other members and has created chaos in certain Dragon Ball-related threads and blogs.
I would like to point out that you embodied this petty behavior by doing it aswell.

I will not make a point in defending her, but I want to take this opportunity to say that you have this pattern of needlessly adding even more fuel to the fire by making sarcastic, quicky, equally petty, equally volatile comments to those that are under a outburst.

Is not the first time you have done that, and I do say is time to stop since you are well known staff and people will take example of you.

To follow up on the whole UeTa thing, she does absolutely deserve the permaban. The second it happened, she said she didn’t care cause she has 20+ emails to make new accounts and still participate. Then said she could hire hackers to raid and make the servers crash… Which as we know is a crime.

So yeah, no doubling back here

To follow up on the whole UeTa thing, she does absolutely deserve the permaban. The second it happened, she said she didn’t care cause she has 20+ emails to make new accounts and still participate. Then said she could hire hackers to raid and make the servers crash… Which as we know is a crime.

Evidences???

Where did she say that?

Evidences???
o510Dgs.png

3EFoDaW.png

There are several other Vs Battles Members that can help confirm this if you wish

Yeah, she was initially permabanned when she admitted to being an alt of a user who was banned before and initially claimed she was permabanned; when she wasn't. And she initially claimed it was for no reason when it was for inserting some really awful text which somehow had a slur word in it. After misconceptions was cleared up, she was reduced to 6 months. And no one really had high hopes for her given how rude she was in responding to my warning and how rude she was towards all the staff including the ones literally trying to help her. And the 6 month reduction was literally her final warning.

But anyway, the threats to be using VPNs to getting around bans or threatening with a DDOS attack are both Mikoto Misaka level offences right there, so a permabanned is warranted. No need to post any further regarding the topic.

I would like to point out that you embodied this petty behavior by doing it aswell.

I will not make a point in defending her, but I want to take this opportunity to say that you have this pattern of needlessly adding even more fuel to the fire by making sarcastic, quicky, equally petty, equally volatile comments to those that are under a outburst.

Is not the first time you have done that, and I do say is time to stop since you are well known staff and people will take example of you.
First comment wasn't even related to the thread, it was just a quip at her disdain for pickup trucks.

Second comment wasn't even towards UeTa, just my general disdain towards Tier 4/3 related stuff and the meme was just asking as to how her using my profile description supported her asinine assumptions.

Final comment was me being genuinely concerned at her behavior at how she treated the other staff members and how far she was going to take this. This is all I will say on my matter.

I have an exam coming up in a few minutes and won't be able to respond for a few more hours.

In that thread, KLOL only make one sacrasm about a truck because UeTa mispell Calc Group Member as GMC. But to be fair, she in a sense, disrepect DontTalkDT and his comment which already a bad behavior and KLOL want to point that out via his sacrasm, but she continue that behavior nonetheless, to the point even me need to join in to ask her to stop because she made fun off KLOL, and many others also ask her to stop. Even Nerd made one insult and immediately appplogized afterward, but she refuse to do the same

Reporting @Apex_PredatorX for constantly labeling as "hax" abilities that don't remotely fall there like Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts or Stealth Mastery in verse pages (namely the Power of the Verse section).
While this may be minimal and all, even after I pointed it out to him, not only he didn't fix other cases he was responsible by then, he kept doing that (note how this is just 4 days after I told him), so I'd appreciate if an staff member could at least call him out at this point, as this is misinformative and violates standards on how we label stuff.

Reporting @Apex_PredatorX for constantly labeling as "hax" abilities that don't remotely fall there like Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts or Stealth Mastery in verse pages (namely the Power of the Verse section).
While this may be minimal and all, even after I pointed it out to him, not only he didn't fix other cases he was responsible by then, he kept doing that (note how this is just 4 days after I told him), so I'd appreciate if an staff member could at least call him out at this point, as this is misinformative and violates standards on how we label stuff.
Why are you reporting someone who isn't active anymore on this wiki?

To at least grant him a warning or something for the record? It'd be inappropiate to ignore questionable acts that were just ignored from an user until now just because they've become inactive.

To at least grant him a warning or something for the record? It'd be inappropiate to ignore questionable acts that were just ignored from an user until now just because they've become inactive.
I'm not even sure why you are bringing that up now, when this is literally something from 2020, what's the point of necroing that?

In that thread, KLOL only make one sacrasm about a truck because UeTa mispell Calc Group Member as GMC. But to be fair, she in a sense, disrepect DontTalkDT and his comment which already a bad behavior and KLOL want to point that out via his sacrasm, but she continue that behavior nonetheless, to the point even me need to join in to ask her to stop because she made fun off KLOL, and many others also ask her to stop. Even Nerd made one insult and immediately appplogized afterward, but she refuse to do the same
I have to admit, I did kinda feel a bit let down when UeTa used my profile to make me the butt of her joke, but I never targeted her for that or her behavior, I still stuck it out for her hatred of the trucks and that's literally the only sarcasm I used, the last comment was just my version of the summary of what had gone on in that thread (Not to mention my concern for her... less than appropriate behavior towards DT and other staff members in general, specifically Migue). I could've said something about her using my profile like that but I didn't, because I didn't see the need to. Not once did I use nor have intent for my sarcasm to further instigate a flame war, hell, I had no intention of even looking at the chaos that ensued, I only wanted to see the yield we'd get out of the melting calc of the Earth's surface that I had asked for months ago.

Last edited:
This is hardly something to report someone over, it's not correct what he did but you're actually just being a stickler over words. I'm not warning an inactive user over something that silly.

Last edited:
Reporting Tipper, this one doesn't really need much of an explanation either. Just read starring from here to see what I'm talking about.

Tipper blatantly tries his best to antagonize users to the best of his ability and has a past history of doing so. Told him not to reply to me any further, and guess what he does several hours later? Responses to me with a gratuitous amount of aggression and literal insults. Worst thing I said was bias detected, which is self evident given his behavior whenever Death Battle results are detested.

Tipper was almost banned awhile ago for insulting others based upon his aggression and the insults he'll dish out on really anything Death Battle related. To quote Ant.

"Given that you are a veteran member I am giving you a warning instead of a ban, but you made several very insulting posts in the following thread, and that sort of behaviour permanently needs to stop. Take a break and calm down before ou respond in a similar manner again."

I don't really see the issue here? You both argued with eachother, after Jason told you both to stop, it was you who re-established the argument insulting his home life, after he made an active attempt to do something other than argue after he was told to stop. To which he told you to stop projecting and then you hit him with another right hook by calling him a bottom feeder. To which another argument occured.

Go settle this out in dms or something.

I don't really see the issue here? You both argued with eachother, after Jason told you both to stop,
This is false since i was the one who stopped arguing and i didn’t use an insult beforehand.
it was you who re-established the argument insulting his home life, after he made an active attempt to do something other than argue.
This is also a lie, i told him to stop replying to my comments to which he did temporarily. This is followed up with him making this comment. surprised I didn't see this but Blatant bias my ass u moron.

To say that i brought up the argument is blatantly dishonest. I was the one who didn't engage with him, he engaged with me.

Also at no point did he ever try to stop arguing, he continued to instigate it further by replying with even more aggression after it was over.

Don't try to intentionally mix up the event of things here. My comments only started after he began with his insults.

i go to bed, wake up and he's already responding to me with insults.
To which the argument was reinstated.
Because he rreplied after i told him not to engage with me if hes gonna be aggressive, and guess what he does? Exactly that.
Go settle this out in dms or something.
No need to, he's been warned multiple times for this type of behavior. He's literally breaking wiki rules.

Last edited:
Back