• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This user added some changes in a poor way and without CRT linked to this character, it doesn't seem to be malicious but he should get some instructions. Although from what I see he have already received instructions from Ant.

Edit. I think he should get a warning now, he keep adding those changes that were never accepted or presented in a CRT repeatedly, no matter how many times i keep undoing his edits.

Edit 2. Yet he create this poorly page without scans nor justifications at all.

Last edited:
Thought I'd point this out since I saw it, someone made a profile without a CRT or anything.

This is the same guy who was trying over and over again to get a tabber on Noob's page that got reverted because no CRT or anything like that, so what I'm assuming they went 'okay, time to make a page'.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Noob_Saibot_(Time_Master)
Edit 2. Yet he create this poorly page without scans nor justifications at all.
Yeah.

I don't know if this technically counts as a rule violation but I would see it as abusing a loophole. Doesn't help the page is bad

Adding content to a page without having made a CRT, poor content, ignoring the undids I made and re-adding the content never accepted several times and finally creating a poor quality page (Without scans, justifications, etc) of the same thing I had been undid previously. I think it is a violation and clearly needs a warning and that poorly quality page needs to be nuked.

No offense, but it's been getting annoying to insist on "Banhammers" over things that are too minor for bans. And Andy is correct, it's for profile deletions request and the user in question should only be given instructions at worst.

mmmm i don't know if we should ban him or not, he seemed to have revised it in his own image. It wasn't really vandalism. I recommend unblocking him and giving him instructions before nuking him unless there's some incriminating evidence

It is only a 1 month long ban, but I gave him a warning instruction message.

What is this page?

What is this page?

I'm asking because I really don't know if this page should be deleted or not

This should be added in the OP that this thread is not for deleted profiles

I mean, we have an entire thread called Profile Deletion Request Thread, I don’t see how it isn’t anymore blatant beyond that.

MediaWiki internal error.

Original exception: [70a7c06ba9f2fe6] 2022-05-19 08:12:28: Fatal exception of type "Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError"

Exception caught inside exception handler.

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.

Back