• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Well, i just looked at Intrepid page in Kancolle wiki, lets say that i cried (Shibafu, the artist that done Intrepid and the other famous kanmusu girls, has been confirmed closed his/her account on twitter, and then the whole AL Intrepid that caused Kancolle fandom triggered)
Looked at the recent updates on Kancolle (yeah the game still alive with a lots of gaijin kanmusu), and i feel nothing but emptiness

Be grateful, Touhou despite not the top 1 fanbase anymore, still very stable

******* hell, that's awful. People who dislike someone's art and use that as an excuse to harass them are the scum of the earth.

It's not like Touhou fans are much better in that regard, given the harassment Ginmokusei received after she had to stop working on CDS. Thankfully she's still active though.

******* hell, that's awful. People who dislike someone's art and use that as an excuse to harass them are the scum of the earth.

It's not like Touhou fans are much better in that regard, given the harassment Ginmokusei received after she had to stop working on CDS. Thankfully she's still active though.

What is CDS again?

Ah that

....well, i just went to touhou wiki about CDS and Ginmokusei was linked to her twitter, and apperently her account isn't exist anymore

Here you go. I really love her art style, I'm kinda sad we didn't get to see her draw Mokou.

While I'm thinking about it, it kinda sucks how much Touhou has taken over my life. I'd really like to get back into D&D, Lupin III, and Hollow Knight, but Touhou just has a complete monopoly on my time these days.

Sorry, you're not allowed to have other interests anymore. You've already given up your soul after being tempted by ZUN. Please remain calm and stand still while your transformation begins.
PFPFPFBRBBFRBFR
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
INAUDIBLE SCREAMING
Fujiwara-no-Mokou-Plush-Doll-Game-TouHou-Project-pillow-cosplay-short-stuffed-cute-toy-for-gift.jpg_Q90.jpg

Here you go. I really love her art style, I'm kinda sad we didn't get to see her draw Mokou.

While I'm thinking about it, it kinda sucks how much Touhou has taken over my life. I'd really like to get back into D&D, Lupin III, and Hollow Knight, but Touhou just has a complete monopoly on my time these days.
Oh thank goodness

Thats what i call dedication, meanwhile i always balancing myself on every fanbase that i really like so that there's no inbalance
Sorry, you're not allowed to have other interests anymore. You've already given up your soul after being tempted by ZUN. Please remain calm and stand still while your transformation begins.
PFPFPFBRBBFRBFR
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
INAUDIBLE SCREAMING
Fujiwara-no-Mokou-Plush-Doll-Game-TouHou-Project-pillow-cosplay-short-stuffed-cute-toy-for-gift.jpg_Q90.jpg
Not the Fumo!!!
spongebob-patrick.gif

Honestly I wouldn't say it's entirely Touhou's fault; I lost access to all of the D&D books I owned when I moved out, I was just getting burnt out on Hollow Knight from the lack of any notable Silksong news (though Silksong coming out would absolutely get me back into it), and Lupin III has 50 years of history I need to catch up with.

Guess there's nothing stopping me from downloading all the D&D books online though lol

Yeah Touhou has been in my main mind lately too. There was a small break with RWBY and FNF but my mind has gone back to Touhou and mainly Yukari. It’s the same thing that happened with me and DDLC/Fire Emblem

Well, i just looked at Intrepid page in Kancolle wiki, lets say that i cried (Shibafu, the artist that done Intrepid and the other famous kanmusu girls, has been confirmed closed his/her account on twitter, and then the whole AL Intrepid that caused Kancolle fandom triggered)
Looked at the recent updates on Kancolle (yeah the game still alive with a lots of gaijin kanmusu), and i feel nothing but emptiness

Be grateful, Touhou despite not the top 1 fanbase anymore, still very stable

I've checked Shibafu's linked Pixiv Account in Intrepid's page, and I've seen that they deleted their Pixiv, too. Damn.

I remember another person who went absent after being harassed by a bunch of scums, only leaving their DeviantArt on which had a different name too, being absent for one or two years before coming back in a semi-active Youtube channel. Yes, I am talking about Fr00sk, the one who made Yukari vs Sans roflstomp animation and so on.

The cancelling and hate-spew of The Internet is why I don't use Twitter and stuff similar in terms of it, heck.

I've checked Shibafu's linked Pixiv Account in Intrepid's page, and I've seen that they deleted their Pixiv, too. Damn.

I remember another person who went absent after being harassed by a bunch of scums, only leaving their DeviantArt on which had a different name too, being absent for one or two years before coming back in a semi-active Youtube channel. Yes, I am talking about Fr00sk, the one who made Yukari vs Sans roflstomp animation and so on.

The cancelling and hate-spew of The Internet is why I don't use Twitter and stuff similar in terms of it, heck.
Well, at least Shibafu were back to Kancolle with two new girls from him/her (Usugumo and Souya and Souya design proof that Shibafu improved his/her drawing a lot)
Now i'm less worried

New chapter of Lotus Eaters is out!

Mamizou gets new drip, the zashiki warashi show us the benefits of unionizing, and Aunn ******* dies!

3 days until the next chapter of Cheating Detective Satori, by the way.

If Keine doesn't show up I'll commit self-
"Let This Whole World Burn Away to Nothing!"

...huh

Well, time to add dimensional travel to the list of Raymoo's bullshit hax :v

Come to think of it, we haven't even added Kanako's dimensional travel from one of the previous chapters, and I'm pretty sure Suika could get sealing/BFR from her gourd. We really need to go back through Lotus Eaters I think.

...huh

Well, time to add dimensional travel to the list of Raymoo's bullshit hax :v

Come to think of it, we haven't even added Kanako's dimensional travel from one of the previous chapters, and I'm pretty sure Suika could get sealing/BFR from her gourd. We really need to go back through Lotus Eaters I think.
Shouldn't she have holy manipulation as well since that's her entire shtick?

Back