• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I have heard this guy has been a super toxic influence to multiple Vs Debating platforms for years, so I'm not all that surprised by any of this tbh. And I also know from personal experience what tactics he uses across many verses. And while hating on various verses is not an issue in itself. Letting that be your sole reason for supporting every downgrade opportunity you see is a different story. Also Suicide encouragement alone is like the #1 thing that is grounds for permaban worthy offence.

Yes, I would appreciate if other staff members can investigate the evidence please.

I am not sure about our exact standards for off-site behaviour though.

Yo guys don’t know if this was approved but shigaraki was bumped up to the speed of light and even tho I wanted to upgrade him I don’t think this was approved , I could be wrong

I'll post this and bold the ones it looks like.
  • Off-site behavior is usually irrelevant except in cases of:
    • Actions that lead to the destabilization of the site (such as videos, forum posts, Discord chats, etc. that create drama), whether or not it was systematic. To determine what counts as destabilization of the site one should mostly look at the consequences of said act rather than the individual act itself.
    • Threatening someone off-site, be it a threat of violence, hacking, doxxing, sexual harassment, etc.
    • Harassment of users in their immediate surrounding (ex. Someone constantly messaging you with insulting comments via DMs or PMs)
    • Engaging in online criminal activity (Not including piracy).
    • Impersonating someone for malicious purposes.
The bolded parts are ones where looking at the scans, Sean has violated those.

Alright. Now, im not going to waste time to talk about the typical verse drama that we all know happens on this site from time to time and isn't particularly ban worthy by itself, or the "k*ll th*mselv*s" remark StrymULTRA pointed out (since thats self explanatory and goes without saying as obviously being permanent ban territory with just that by itself).

But what I did want to point out, between the old report and the newest one now, is that Sean should have honestly been permanent banned from the start and there was no real point in only giving a year thinking he would change after coming back.

First reason comes from conspiracy to potentially made new sock puppet alts that was actually shown in the first report that got Sean banned, but then just got missed for whatever reason. Anyway, both Sean and the discord user he was talking to in these screenshots expressed mild interest, means and arguable motive to make alts. First from that user suggesting he makes one to continue doing what got him banned in the first place incase his main account gets merked from here, and then Sean himself acknowledging the option of making an alt after he was banned. Now as for whether or not this was actually done is something the new report doesn't show, and something I obviously don't have evidence of, but the fact that this on more than one occasion was a consistent idea considered before and after he was banned from here should painfully give a sign that he isn't someone that should be here.

Second reason comes from a very clear bias against users, such as STRYM, who Sean hates and will try to smear mud on in order to "get back at them". Big accusations like accusing Strym of altering information for "wank purposes" or blatantly planning to use out of context screenshots from discord in order to get him banned, which was planned to be done after his current ban would've been over, and is also obviously coming from a place of a personal vendetta against Strym, is also another big sign that he should not be coming back here. Off site or not.

And last, but certainly not least, his biased take against verse ratings and having ulterior motives, such as purposely starting fights during revision threads or planning to remove opponents out of the picture, to change ratings after his ban is lifted. Obviously, its one thing to just dislike how something on this site is rated from a personal standpoint. But its quite another thing to scheme behind the scenes in order to change those said ratings. I don't care how or what people on here feel towards how a particular series is rated, but planning to make false reports on people to get them out of the picture of your plans, from a place of personal vendettas, after already complaining about having their misgivings that we don't tolerate on this site for any reason being brought to public light, is something that is absolutely unacceptable here and shouldn't be condoned. Especially when in the middle of a ban for prior wrongdoings that paints a very bad perception of you.

All in all, with the details Strym already gave in his report, the stuff I've pointed out, and the things from the old prior report that gave him the ban in the first place, it should go without saying that Sean at this point hasn't changed but done the exact opposite and has gone on a further decline instead of learning from his earlier mistakes, and should not be given another chance or anything other than a permanent ban. We have banned, and even perma banned, users who have done less and have not consistently maintained the same problems as Sean has done here.

Absolutely give him a permanent ban. This is ridiculous, and has been pushed way past any point of comfort.

I don't care how much you like a series. In no way does it make being manipulative and straight up intent on murder/suicide and expressing yourself as such. I am sick of this toxicity, and it needs to stop.

Okay. That is weird.

You should probably ask the Fandom staff for help to fix the bug here:

ahhh I just realized what happened
when I had first made an account for the wiki I actually made 2 by accident (I don't remember why, I think it was just a mistake) and I can't change my username because the old account already had that username
there wouldn't happen to be a way to delete the old one would there?

and somehow the old account that I had changed the name of a few minutes ago.....still is preventing the new one from being changed
this is not a very epic moment

I extended Sean's ban to permanent via Kukui's comment

Edit, did it to his fandom account too.

Last edited:
Might be suspicious that's all

Disagreeing with any current ratings isn’t even rvr worthy. It’s not even warning worthy

I don't care what he rates his characters... It looks suspicious with that edit and his comment (that edit got the account banned), That is all.

Back