• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I do not remember. Sorry. Which other staff members were involved in deciding the ban?

Okay. Should we allow him to appeal after 6 months or a year, if he has behaved well during that time?

I really do think 6 months is really long. Like, what he did wasn't harmful. I'd say like 1 month, but that may be too small for your standards idk. But I genuinely do think 6 months is way too much.

Wait a second I was banned for insulting people and being toxic. I haven't done any of that so your point is invalid.
Also, the matches I made may have been spite but I really wanted to see who would win and I thought NNT was being downplayed so I tried to defend the verse. I may have been biased but I was really just trying to defend NNT. Also, I didn't know most of my vs threads were spite matches. I didn't know the term until recently and besides, it was just a few matches.

Also, the matches I made may have been spite but I really wanted to see who would win and I thought NNT was being downplayed so I tried to defend the verse. I may have been biased but I was really just trying to defend NNT. Also, I didn't know most of my vs threads were spite matches. I didn't know the term until recently and besides, it was just a few matches.
Emapsis on a few like 6 -10 matches

You were warned multiple times and still keept doing them. Why... You got banned twice and still did the same thing. Sorry but I don't really believe your comments 🤷‍♂️ that's all, I won't comment anymore as it will lead to derailment

You were warned multiple times and still keept doing them. Why... You got banned twice and still did the same thing. Sorry but I don't really believe your comments 🤷‍♂️ that's all, I won't comment anymore as it will lead to derailment
Doing what? I stopped insulting people. Spite matches I only made a few okay. Yes, I may have seemed biased but I was only trying to defend NNT. Like what is considered a spite match a thread with a winner in mind or defending your favourite verse like pick one definition and stick with it. Like I made a thread defend my favourite verse and that is a spite match or what biased? Here are a few questions what is a spite match? Can you give me some examples?

Okay, the only thread that fits that category that I made is anos vs demon king. Any more examples?

I don't know if I should've taken this to the wiki where the thread is made (planning on doing that), but in the thread that Bernkastelll linked (the Mihawk vs Zeldris one), the bias is obvious.

He restricted a character's whole arsenal because it could've helped him win a thread.

He calls people idiots consistently

Him verbatim saying "my thread, my rules" which means he can do whatever he wants.

The whole thread he's the one arguing for his character to win even though you can't do that.
And this is one thread. Apparently he's done it in others.

Irritating spite, should get banned.

Edit: He originally thought Zeldris had a blitzable speed amp and an AP advantage, but when it was revealed that Mihawk had reaction amps via Haki and higher AP, he restricted haki and equalized stats.
Here are the initial posts reporting Speedster

Post in thread 'Rule Violations Reports (New forum)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violations-reports-new-forum.107529/post-3804816

Post in thread 'Rule Violations Reports (New forum)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violations-reports-new-forum.107529/post-3862319

Post in thread 'Rule Violations Reports (New forum)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violations-reports-new-forum.107529/post-3867153

He still made spite matches even when warned, it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t understand the word he still made them even after being warned to stop.

that’s like me saying racist/offensive things and then saying oh… sorry didn’t know it wasn’t allowed here. 🤷‍♂️

Except he clearly doesn't know what a spite match is 💀

No one bothered to explain to him what that meant from what I'm seeing.
Doing what? I stopped insulting people. Spite matches I only made a few okay. Yes, I may have seemed biased but I was only trying to defend NNT. Like what is considered a spite match a thread with a winner in mind or defending your favourite verse like pick one definition and stick with it. Like I made a thread defend my favourite verse and that is a spite match or what biased? Here are a few questions what is a spite match? Can you give me some examples?

Doesn’t matter… you don’t need to know what a spite match is to make one.

I’m sorry but to me that’s a very simple/bad way of thinking. So anyone that says something racist and then say oh sorry didn’t know that was racist, will automatically be ok for what they did…

Last edited:
Here is my profile as you can see I haven't made that many spite matches https://vsbattles.com/members/speedster352.12762/
I've seen most of your threads. Most of them were stomp matches cause you kept putting the archangels against people who had no resistances to the hax they had (black clover, one piece). You even went as far as to give sds knowledge on the other, but not the other way around.

For the future, make a matchup that's fair and balanced. Check each profiles and see if they don't stomp the other. If you have to give one side knowledge on the other, then that's an indication that it's not a fair match, and don't bother with the match.

I've made my fair share of stomp matches before, so I understand that people make mistakes. I also understand that the SDS verse isn't very popular, so you try to make matches to get them popular and defend your one of your favorite franchises, but you have to understand as a vs thread maker, you have to not be biased. Make a match that is fair. If you ever want to make a match and are not sure if it's fair or not, you can come to my wall and ask me, I'll be willing to help.

You don’t need to know the word racist to be racist.
False equivalence.
unknown.png

I've seen most of your threads. Most of them were stomp matches cause you kept putting the archangels against people who had no resistances to the hax they had (black clover, one piece). You even went as far as to give sds knowledge on the other, but not the other way around.

For the future, make a matchup that's fair and balanced. Check each profiles and see if they don't stomp the other. If you have to give one side knowledge on the other, then that's an indication that it's not a fair match, and don't bother with the match.

I've made my fair share of stomp matches before, so I understand that people make mistakes. I also understand that the SDS verse isn't very popular, so you try to make matches to get them popular and defend your one of your favorite franchises, but you have to understand as a vs thread maker, you have to not be biased. Make a match that is fair. If you ever want to make a match and are not sure if it's fair or not, you can come to my wall and ask me, I'll be willing to help.
Understood thank you very much

False equivalence.

unknown.png
That’s talking about a completely different thing.

If you don’t see spite in this then I don’t know what to tell you…
I don't know if I should've taken this to the wiki where the thread is made (planning on doing that), but in the thread that Bernkastelll linked (the Mihawk vs Zeldris one), the bias is obvious.

He restricted a character's whole arsenal because it could've helped him win a thread.

He calls people idiots consistently

Him verbatim saying "my thread, my rules" which means he can do whatever he wants.

The whole thread he's the one arguing for his character to win even though you can't do that.
And this is one thread. Apparently he's done it in others.

Irritating spite, should get banned.

Edit: He originally thought Zeldris had a blitzable speed amp and an AP advantage, but when it was revealed that Mihawk had reaction amps via Haki and higher AP, he restricted haki and equalized stats.
I guess all spite reports were false because he didn’t know what the word spite meant…🐵

Last edited:
That’s talking about a completely different thing.
Spite threads are made on purpose, (according to the wiki, anyways). As he already said, he was only trying to defend SDS. While his actions may be very questionable, his motives weren't malicious. They most definitely don't warrant 6 months to a year ban on making vs matches. I've already informed him what he needs to do from now on, since no one was willing to explain to him. I'll leave it to staff from now on, but I hope they can be more understanding and give such a long ban for something so minor, especially since there's some type of miscommunication going on from what I'm seeing here.

I literally warned him… even others did, he ignored every single one of those messages even when getting banned.
literally exactly when he came back he made matches with his verse against the same characters and verses he used last time that he got reported for…

Last edited:
Back