• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

DRAGON BALL (ANIME + MOVIES + GT)

Yes, personally i think that overall both Anime, GT and Movies should scale to each other.

- 4-A with SSj1 Broly, Cell Saga SSj1 4th Grade Goku, Cell Saga SSj1 4th Grade Gohan and Cell.

Via scaling from Broly destroying the South Galaxy in a matter of days, and not years as people may think.

- 3-B with Buu Saga SSj3 Goku, Fat Buu and Kid Buu.

Via Goku shaking the Afterlife, which its a lot larger than our universe as Heaven was stated to be already that big.

Other that Kid Buu was going to blow the Grand Kai Planet, which while smaller than Heaven it would still had be larger than entire galaxy clusters.

- 3-A with Buuhan at peak, SSj1 Vegito, Baby Vegeta and SSj4 GT Goku.

Via Buuhan's universe busting scream which was going to destroy the Living World and SSj1 Vegito has to put effort to stop him.

And Baby Vegeta (pre Gold Ozaaru) was stated to be stronger than Buuhan.

Last edited:
"Via Buuhan"
FA9x3-rUcA4FNGj

LOW 1-C DRAGON BALL **** YOU
That isnt based my boy THIS IS BASED

K.O.
  • Season 1 - 9-A to Low 7-C; At least Sub-Relativistic with FTL reactions
  • Season 2 - 7-C
  • Season 3 (Pre-Sync) - Low 7-B to Low 6-B; Speed of Light with FTL reactions
  • Season 3 (Post-Sync) - 4-C; At least FTL, possibly Massively FTL+
so far...

SCP-3812 at 1-A+, will eventually become High 1-A low-balled, infinitely into High 1-A, possibly 0 high-balled

Mordekaiser (base) at 6-A

My DBZ homies at 2-A - Low 1-C

TOAA at High 1-A

LoL Watchers at Unknown, possibly at least 3-A

My favorite Slime Trap at 0 just cause Im into that

Lower and Mid Tier SCP Gods at 1-B

High Tier SCP Gods at 1-B to High 1-B

Stranger things Mind Flayer at 7-C to 7-B (true form)

The Suggsverse be added and get their own tier

Unicron 1-B

Alternity High 1-C

DBH at OLD 2-A

Naruto at 5-C+, Low 5-B in his Other forms

Ichigo at 5-A lol

G1 prime Somewhere in tier 5

Alien X lower than xeno goku, I've learned the ways now.

Adult Sakura atleast tier 6

Wolverine at 8-B, 4-B with claws

Heisei Godzilla at 4-B

Low 2-C bog,

Iron Man model 70,not on profile but **** it why not? at most 4-B

mark 46<most others

Mark V at 9-A to at most 8-C

1-A Barry, low 1-A for the other god tier speedsters (mainly wally and eobard). Barry due to infinite frontier and the others due to their multiple multiverse busting feat (the whole structure, not just the infinite/finite universes)

2-A, likely low 1-A for current thor (low 1-a due to possibly scaling to galactus strongest form, which should be stronger than the lifebringer by his own words). He's consistently shown taking 2-A like knull, galactus and the Phoenix force

Street level natsuki Subaru

Up to high 1-A for both the spectre and the phantom stranger. They get their power directly from the presence

At least low 1-C for the others members of the quintessence. They explicitly could have taken care of perpetua

Likely 1-A for doctor Manhattan

Downgrading hulk to planet level, he shouldn't scale to thor and sentry due to the former always holding back against him and the later mental condition being unstable at the time. The celestial is obviously an outlier. He was also shown struggling, or at least showing difficulties, against planet levels while supposedly solar systen level

Higher than current for alien X, mori jin and sentry

Planet-level for 'Magi : Labyrinth of Magic' for gods sake, plz

Oh well, at least I tried, once :D

On serious note, this wiki has the right idea. Going for saner/lower-end, Sinbad/Magi-tier people tops at Tier High 7-A~6-C.

And everyone below them is Tier 7.

Back