• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

If he is deliberately trolling, I think that we should either ban him or give him a strict final warning to stop immediately or be banned permanently.
I would normally be ok with a final warning, but he has been given one by AKM for at least 2 threads now. He has shown lack of caring and even said he will continue doing so.

That's ban worthy to me.

I don't think his actions are worth a ban, that's a little extreme in my opinion but whatever do what you want. If you were to ban him it shouldn't be for long at all.

I don't think his actions are worth a ban, that's a little extreme in my opinion but whatever do what you want. If you were to ban him it shouldn't be for long at all.
Continuously disrupting threads, lack of caring for rules, blatant antagonism of users and staff and further intent of continue to do so.

If that's not ban worthy, damn.

1 month at the absolute least, to me.

Imo, one or two weeks ban at first should be enough to make him understand that we expect better behavior in general. In his defense, he might be incredibly young and might not know that his arguments are bad and have been debunked before. But that's only giving him the benefit of the doubt when he has already admitted to be enjoying the spite (as Lephyr said). If he continues after that we can think of a much longer ban.

Okay. Is somebody else willing to apply the ban, or should I do so?

Can we give this guy a warning? He is being a bit toxic (see here, here, here, here, here). From looking through his threads, one can see he has a certain bias against Dragon Ball, but that wasn't really a big problem until he decided to act this way. A warning to clean up his behavior should be given at the very least.
how is it in a spiteful manner? I was simply showing scans and proving my point(while no one else has even shown a single scan to counter me, and instead made up stuff)
Read the above posts, please and thank you.

Read the above posts, please and thank you.
I have my reasons, AKM sama is the same person who got debunked by me not too long ago, and then locked my thread when he couldn't make another counter, in fact and claims its because of "bad arguments" you can even see it on that thread, how he can't even come up with a decent counter

Because literally everyone who has anything to do with DB is so tired of each argument being thrown at the ashes of the dead horse that most every thread on it will be closed.
Is that a valid excuse? Thread being closed does not mean it won't exist, the arguments would still be there, for instance that thread is closed, but I will forever remain unscathed on that thread now, because no one even countered decently, nor showed scans, etc.

I have my reasons, AKM sama is the same person who got debunked by me not too long ago, and then locked my thread when he couldn't make another counter, in fact and claims its because of "bad arguments" you can even see it on that thread, how he can't even come up with a decent counter
If you changing your pfp instead Senko so it would fit with your horrendeous attitude then i'll believe

But even so i would'nt, you just blatantly accusing AKM because "muh debunk" from your shitty brain

In short, take your ban and gtfo

Is that a valid excuse?
Yes. I'd be sick and tired too if I had to go through the same points like 30 different Times.
If you changing your pfp instead Senko so it would fit with your horrendeous attitude then i'll believe

But even so i would'nt, just blatantly accusing AKM because "muh debunk" from your shitty brain

In short, take your ban and gtfo

Back