• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This needs to be fixed, but the person who did it isn't a vandal, just clueless. I talked to them in JBW Discord and they have no idea what they're doing. I told them not to edit profiles without a CRT, they don't need to be banned.

EDIT: Starter Pack seems to have handled it.

This needs to be fixed, but the person who did it isn't a vandal, just clueless. I talked to them in JBW Discord and they have no idea what they're doing. I told them not to edit profiles without a CRT, they don't need to be banned.

EDIT: Starter Pack seems to have handled it.
I provided him with an instruction message:

No problem.
So this is unrelated to that, but I made this attempted Bleach downgrade thread before I went to bed last night, which failed (I woke up to see it closed), but I did get some weirdly personally accusatory statements and well-poisoning attempts made against me, of course by the same people I generally argue against in the Touhou threads. I don't know if they're breaking the rules, but I do want them noted.

"Oh good, so your inaccurate and bad faith downplaying isn't exclusive to Touhou." - FujiwaraYesMokou

"As someone who regularly has to deal with his (Malomtek's) bullshit in Touhou CRTs, I can guarantee you that he didn't." - FujiwaraYesMokou

"Mal never uses scans or actual evidence from the verses he is discussing. He almost always argues from belief and seemingly misinterprets the source material constantly." - OverlordDonnelly

"Playful jabs aside, most of Mal's arguments here come from misunderstanding the material and how important the original japanese translation was. There is nothing new in his arguments, so I disagree with the downgrade" - OverlordDonnelly

So this is unrelated to that, but I made this attempted Bleach downgrade thread before I went to bed last night, which failed (I woke up to see it closed), but I did get some weirdly personally accusatory statements and well-poisoning attempts made against me, of course by the same people I generally argue against in the Touhou threads. I don't know if they're breaking the rules, but I do want them noted.

"Oh good, so your inaccurate and bad faith downplaying isn't exclusive to Touhou." - FujiwaraYesMokou

"As someone who regularly has to deal with his (Malomtek's) bullshit in Touhou CRTs, I can guarantee you that he didn't." - FujiwaraYesMokou

"Mal never uses scans or actual evidence from the verses he is discussing. He almost always argues from belief and seemingly misinterprets the source material constantly." - OverlordDonnelly

"Playful jabs aside, most of Mal's arguments here come from misunderstanding the material and how important the original japanese translation was. There is nothing new in his arguments, so I disagree with the downgrade" - OverlordDonnelly
That is not acceptable behaviour, yes, but it isn't on a bannable level.

Would some staff member be willing to investigate and give warning instruction messages to the people who went over the line please?

That is not acceptable behaviour, yes, but it isn't on a bannable level.

Would some staff member be willing to investigate and give warning instruction messages to the people who went over the line please?
@Antvasima I believe this is part of an increasingly prominent trend of Touhou supporters making their arguments against me "personal" on some level, and effectively trying to "force"/harass/bully me off the website. Otherwise, why bring (their misrepresentations of) what I do in the 2hu threads in something completely unrelated to Touhou, in a thread about a verse neither of them really care about?

Well, I am very busy with other work, but would appreciate if other staff members investigate this issue.

Promestein was not very interested in the thread, and all we need currently is that some staff member investigates the new Bleach thread.

Okay then.

@AKM sama @DarkDragonMedeus @Starter_Pack @Damage3245

What do you think about this?

Back