• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

In my defense I am defending Adam the first human, a character based on the Bible religion which the author mirrors to be our own and even includes all other religions deities into it. If the wiki can't accept all religions it shouldn't be allowed to mock other fictional Gods into it. I rest my case as nonbeliever of any religion. But I am sure people demand respect for their believes but don't allow others to speak their mind. Is like they themselves don't respect the believes of others.

In my defense I am defending Adam the first human, a character based on the Bible religion which the author mirrors to be our own and even includes all other religions deities into it. If the wiki can't accept all religions it shouldn't be allowed to mock other fictional Gods into it. I rest my case as nonbeliever of any religion. But I am sure people demand respect for their believes but don't allow others to speak their mind. Is like they themselves don't respect the believes of others.
No one is questioning anyone's beliefs, you are involving god and religion in fictitious series, which is forbidden here.

High 4-A?

it was sort of implied, but apple is most surely talking about the RoR gods where the true ROR god blessed adam with his eyes and the other gods in the RoR are false, you can stop framing him with the real life religion stuff now.

it was sort of implied, but apple is most surely talking about the RoR gods where the true ROR god blessed adam with his eyes and the other gods in the RoR are false, you can stop framing him with the real life religion stuff now.
He was claiming that adam can copy the powers of conceptual weapons when as far I remember nothing in the verse come near concept manip type 1 (they don't even have concept manip of any type) and as far I also remember Adam never showed to copy the ability of a weapon, just techniques from beings.

He also claimed this:
Yes, so what is the problem with every verse having a tier 0 by default base on our real one until proven otherwise?
Don't matter how you see this, this clearly isn't how the site work and someone with 8,000 should know that very well.

He was claiming that adam can copy the powers of conceptual weapons when as far I remember nothing in the verse come near Concept manip type 1 and as far I also remember Adam never showed to copy the ability of a weapon, just techniques from beings.
yep we talked about that, i disagreed aswell not related to religion
Don't matter how you see this, this clearly isn't how the site work and someone with 8,000 should know that very well.
idk what to say thats pretty bad

yep we talked about that, i disagreed aswell not related to religion

idk what to say thats pretty bad
Yeah, to that point it would be still a normal debate, one in which one side is claiming things obviously NFL, but still normal, with the rest of messages that change because he said many things more like the quote I send.

Some examples of things AppleLord have said:
Scan for conceptual weapons in Gilgamesh's verse been above God?
That's like saying our God doesn't have it because we haven't seen it. lol That is not an argument. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
So is our God rated 10-C in VSBW because he was killed by a human? This isn't an argument. lol
You are saying an Omnipotent character can't do something, so prove it. God is omnipotent in all verses until proven otherwise.
Sure lets ignore the concepts of existence itself.
And more, again, this is a behavior someone with 8,000 shouldn't have, to this point he clearly should know how the site work so either it's trolling or some other is using the account, don't know the guy, never talked to him, so I don't know how his past behavior was, but this is really bad.

Some examples of things AppleLord have said:

And more, again, this is a behavior someone with 8,000 shouldn't have, to this point he clearly should know how the site work so either it's trolling or some other is using the account, don't know the guy, never talked to him, so I don't know how his past behavior was, but this is really bad.
I got a warning. I have said many times before English isn’t my first language, so things may have gotten lost in transition.
I’ve provided the scans for my argument in the original thread.

I got a warning. I have said many times before English isn’t my first language, so things may have gotten lost in transition.
I’ve provided the scans for my argument in the original thread.
? I speak spanish and don't write very well english, I even have that noted under my messages, and that didn't make me claim that every verse should be tier 0 or that every ommipotent being is tier 0, so that's a lame excuse.
Can we please stop talking about religion or RoR Gods or Tier 0 without feats or anything pertaining to that? It is so ******* stupid it makes my head hurt.
i agree apple got a warning lets move on
I ask at the very least to pay him much attention and the next time he say things like this or if he continue to say them in the original thread, a ban should be warranted, he isn't new here to make things of this level.

I proved that the ROR God was the Christian God which was my argument. The anime and manga show scans of him and mentions the Bible.
We never use any sort of Real Life religion for fictional scaling. Ever. A guy was literally banned for making an Allah page.
has apple been reported before i dont think a ban is necessary
A ban is totally warranted. He still hasn't dropped this. He should already know better with his experience and still hasn't dropped it.

Stop this discussion and take it to your profile walls.

This is a formal warning for all of you. Continued discussion on this thread will be subject to punishment.

It seemed to be a comparatively minor non-malicious edit, so I blocked him/her for a month and posted an instruction message:

Please do not discuss a religion which you seemingly do not know much about in this forum, or use it as an argument in your debate about fictional characters.

According to Christian beliefs, God created man (humankind) in his own image and after his own likeness. This only means that man has a similar appearance to God, and not that man is almighty as God is.
Therefore, your entire argument in that thread is invalid.

Sorry for discussing this after it appears to already be handled. I simply felt like this needed correcting.
I wasn’t. This applies to the real one, yes. But please do not believe to think better than me or put words in my mouth. Adam in ROR calls himself “Man” as the announcer said, which is different from the real thing and hence the debate. If you want to continue this fictional alternative character version, please message me on my wall. Do not reply in this section as the mods have stated above. Thank you.

Not a troll, seemingly just a very inexperienced member, but I gave him a 3 month ban and some instructions, so he can return when he has learned more.

Who made Asta High 6A? I mean what is going on? what fuckery makes him go from small country to Multi continental? is there some sort of powercliff in the chapters that the author has not drawn yet?

Can someone check who did that i dont seem to know how

Last edited:
Who made Asta High 6A? I mean what is going on? what fuckery makes him go from small country to Multi continental? is there some sort of powercliff in the chapters that the author has not drawn yet?

Can someone check who did that i am dont seem to know how
...This isn't the thread to talk shit like that dude. Chill.

Can someone check who did that i am dont seem to know how
Make a crt then

Back