• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

You just answered your own question. It was vandalized, so of course it doesn't make sense. Now, stop messing around in RVR and move on.
Dude Just read what i wrote, if you cannot help just move on
Who made Asta High 6A? I mean what is going on? what fuckery makes him go from small country to Multi continental? is there some sort of powercliff in the chapters that the author has not drawn yet?

Can someone check who did that i dont seem to know how

Not a troll, seemingly just a very inexperienced member, but I gave him a 3 month ban and some instructions, so he can return when he has learned more.
Here is what happened to the guy who vandalised Asta's page.

Who made Asta High 6A? I mean what is going on? what fuckery makes him go from small country to Multi continental? is there some sort of powercliff in the chapters that the author has not drawn yet?

Can someone check who did that i dont seem to know how
Bump

No CRT was ever made for High 6A asta and someone gave him

Bump

No CRT was ever made for High 6A asta and someone gave him
I blocked the vandal:

Someone reported these comments from @azontr, I am not sure if it was brought up here and the thread is already closed now.

"Gil makes Adam suck his **** FRA"

"Nobody has told me if Gil ever just completely butt-***** people he is serious against with all his abilities."

"What is this god damn uber-crap mother ******* bullshit"

I am sure we don't use such language in vs threads because they turn them toxic (the first two sentences especially). Nothing major is required, just a slight warning to not make such comments.

That's their first edit. Though they completely messed up the formatting, removed the summary text and I believe they changed Tai Lung's tier to 2-C. They also haven't attempted to revert it. Doubt this is just an honest mistake.

That's their first edit. Though they completely messed up the formatting, removed the summary text and I believe they changed Tai Lung's tier to 2-C. They also haven't attempted to revert it. Doubt this is just an honest mistake.
Ok. I couldn't see the edit, so, I didn't know. Seems to be a troll then.

Back