• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

With All(o)y's Like These - Gladion + Silvally (Pokemon SM) VS Tora + Poppi (XC2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladion__Silvally_vs_Tora__Poppi.png

Gladion has access to Silvally + All Memories, but is locked into one of them the second he commits to it.

Tora has access to Poppi QTpi, but sticks to default elements when the Poppi forms are received (Alpha: Earth, QT: Fire, QTpi: Ice)

No prior knowledge. Premise being that Gladion has turned up in Torigoth, with Silvally mistaken for a blade. Silvally is already out of the ball when he walks into Torigoth (amendment seen below).

Both 6-A

Speed Equalised.

Who wins?

Also yes I'm bumping my pun for this matchup

Last edited:
...trainers can launch the Pokémon from the Balls while telling them to attack, so the Pokémon can already use said attack against the opponent immediately after being getting out from the Ball
OK let me amend the premise.

Silvally is already out of the ball when he walks into Torigoth, no send/withdrawal required. You can interpret this as any distance apart if you want.

Still doesn't answer the main question. What stops it from one-shotting?
I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to scale QTpi to Phneuma for whatever reason (yes, I have been in those discussions before). Also I specify Elemental, well... specifics, in the event someone wants to argue that XC2 types follow the same logic as Pokemon types (IMO they don't, but I get the sense that someone will say that Water Memory doesn't stomp).

I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to scale QTpi to Phneuma for whatever reason (yes, I have been in those discussions before).
For that you need a CRT.

Also I specify Elemental, well... specifics, in the event someone wants to argue that XC2 types follow the same logic as Pokemon types (IMO they don't, but I get the sense that someone will
I hope you do realize is NLF against a gap between Tier 6 and Tier 3.

Where does it say I can't? I made a similar amendment for Reyn vs Jaune Arc equalized to 7-C (ironically just as Jaune was getting put there), and no one cared.
Weekly was clearly joking there. Also, citing the Rules:

Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.

Match-ups with equalised statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.

So does equalising any stat at all. You're just constricting MU potential without the obligatory 'statstomp' pejorative.

So does equalising any stat at all. You're just constricting MU potential without the obligatory 'statstomp' pejorative.
You're blaming me when the rules clearly say that you can't equalize any statistic except speed. Anyway I'm asking to close this as is just a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back