• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can see that Il Ilah need go through a small hole in the ceiling to descend to Aladdin's universe,and since the ceiling is thing that seperate lower and higher planes,I would say that Il Ilah is above conventional space-time continumm,which is equivalent to 5-D entity,and what I have said is Il Ilah after being depowered by Sacred Palace,hell even when his dimensionality got nerfed he can still create lower-order universes and since God in higher-order universe can see lower-order universe habitants as fiction I would say that Il Ilah is 6-D before his dimensionality being reduced

So in short:
_Il Ilah is 5-D (tier low 1-C) in weakened state while 6-D at full power (maybe two keys can be made idk)
_If the previous point is accepted then base Sinbad,David and Ugo in god state will be 6-D instead of 5-D like current because they transcend weakened Il Ilah,and Solomon will be 7-D (tier 1-C) because he transcend base Sinbad in god state

Agree:12 (Rabbit2002,DaReaperMan,azontr,Star_King_Veldanava,Milly_Rocking_Bandit,TokiNoOuja,OriginFox,Teezar,KINGRDB,InfiniteCosmology,Bernkastelll,Lormac_CC)

Disagree:

Last edited:
I have a question
So being above conventional space-time continumm is 5D not 4D?

Also:
Solomon sealed ill illah when he was a human with david staff. Shouldnt Human solomon be 1C due to sealing hax ?
He wasnt a god when he sealed ill illah.

I have a question
Not always,my main reason here is creating universes and transcending them(because those universes are described as lower-order compared to Il Ilah and Il Ilah can see habitants of those universes as fiction)
Solomon sealed ill illah when he was a human with david staff. Shouldnt Human solomon be 1C due to sealing hax ?
Yes

Not always,my main reason here is creating universes and transcending them(because those universes are described as lower-order compared to Il Ilah and Il Ilah can see habitants of those universes as fiction)
ah ok i understand

Honestly, I agree with 5D il llah via hyperspace in the lower layer but not with this, will comment later

I have a question

Also:
Yes, it was stated by Ugo that Solomon Magic could affect everything, even a god

First we know breaking or crossing wall/celling separating the higher worlds is really difficult, When Alibaba was moved to another Dimension, he ended up with the people of Alma torran who had become part of llah(sealed inside llah), he ended up a parallel Dimension, and wanted to use what brought him back for the higher planes, There is also the fact that the Magi from Alma torran where able to reach llah by using Dimensional wrap to reach the rukh dimension of reality which llah true self reside rather than actual transcending a layer to reach him(remember to transend a layer=all Ilah rukh), so llah isn't really desending but just moving to an alternate Dimension.

would say that Il Ilah is above conventional space-time continumm,which is equivalent to 5-D entity,
This I can agree on, would explain why I agree in in a bit.
and what I have said is Il Ilah after being depowered by Sacred Palace,hell even when his dimensionality got nerfed he can still
David(llah) and Ugo battle was quite simple, David became the Guardian of the SP, Ugo swapped the hierarchy and became a level above David before dropping him in an aquarium. Ugo showed R/F transdence before dropping him in the aquarium. So the Sacred Palace never reduced llah dimensionality, it only returned him to what he was before he took over the Sacred Palace

First we know breaking or crossing wall/celling separating the higher worlds is really difficult, When Alibaba was moved to another Dimension, he ended up with the people of Alma torran who had become part of llah(sealed inside llah), he ended up a parallel Dimension, and wanted to use what brought him back for the higher planes, There is also the fact that the Magi from Alma torran where able to reach llah by using Dimensional wrap to reach the rukh dimension of reality which llah true self reside rather than actual transcending a layer to reach him(remember to transend a layer=all Ilah rukh), so llah isn't really desending but just moving to an alternate Dimension.

This I can agree on, would explain why I agree in in a bit.

David(llah) and Ugo battle was quite simple, David became the Guardian of the SP, Ugo swapped the hierarchy and became a level above David before dropping him in an aquarium. Ugo showed R/F transdence before dropping him in the aquarium. So the Sacred Palace never reduced llah dimensionality, it only returned him to what he was before he took over the Sacred Palace
None of what you have said debunk the fact that Il Ilah created lower-order world,and saying Il Ilah's dimensionality was never reduced due to SP is completely wrong,I mean,did you even read anything this thread?This scan directly said that Il Ilah's power got stolen

None of what you have said debunk the fact that Il Ilah created lower-order world
He is creating a lower-order world, I am not debunking that, to Ugo what David was creating was a lower order world, to David, he was creating a world

Last edited:
He is creating a lower-order world, I am not debunking that, to Ugo what David was creating was a lower order world, to David, he was creating a world
What?You literally change the context itself without saying any reason(although this is exactly what I expected).Ugo created Aladdin's world and transcended it because he is god,same thing goes with Il Ilah unless you're trying to say that Il Ilah is not a god lol

Btw you edited your reply later and made me think that you have already conceded

Il Ilah's dimensionality was never reduced due to SP is completely wrong,I mean,did you even read anything this thread?This scan directly said that Il Ilah's power got stolen
Yes llah power was stolen by Ugo/Solomon for the Sacred Palace. The sacred palace runs on the power stolen from llah

Ugo created Aladdin's world and transcended it because he is god,same thing goes with Il Ilah unless you're trying to say that Il Ilah is not a god lol
Yes, same Ugo also stated that he is above a Dimensional level above reality. Same can't be said for llah

Yes, same Ugo also stated that he is above a Dimensional level above reality. Same can't be said for llah
Directly statement or not is not the matter since god is god,btw read the link above,Ugo himself said that he swapped the hierarchy of god to depower Il Ilah(I draw the blue circle in that link so everyone here can see it)

Directly statement or not is not the matter since god is god,btw read the link above,Ugo himself said that he swapped the hierarchy of god to depower Il Ilah(I draw the blue circle in that link so everyone here can see it)
David is llah, Ugo swapped the Hierarchy when David became the Guardian of the SP, that is what he explained to Arba

Yes, I told you that the Sacred Palace runs on llah Magoi, that is the scan
We all know that SP uses II Ilah and Solomon's magoi and magic to run,but it was never enough to turn someone into lower dimensional being like SP,and there is a reason why when Arba asked Ugo why Il Ilah is lower than Ugo he said because he swapped the hierarchy of god

We all know that SP uses II Ilah and Solomon's magoi and magic to run,but it was never enough to turn someone into lower dimensional being like SP,and there is a reason why when Arba asked Ugo why Il Ilah is lower than Ugo he said because he swapped the hierarchy of god
Ugo and llah never had any encounter right after he was sealed by Solomon. He only had one after his encounter with David where he dropped him in an aquarium. Ugo only knew about the Hierarchy when he was in the Sacred Palace

Ugo and llah never had any encounter right after he was sealed by Solomon. He only had one after his encounter with David where he dropped him in an aquarium. Ugo only knew about the Hierarchy when he was in the Sacred Palace
Because their encounter is offscreen after that,again,it's very simple,Arba asked did Ugo steal power from Il Ilah and Ugo said that he just swapped hierarchy of god,the scan is there and it's only ONE PAGE,don't try to make everything more complicated purposefully by using different scenes and contexts rn

Because their encounter
Off screen, I don't understand this. Ugo prepared counter measures against llah,
Why are you missing the "again" in Arba question. She asked Ugo if he stole power from llah again (power stolen for the Sacred Palace), which he replied that an endless Hierarchy exit and he swapped places with gods of those worlds

Off screen, I don't understand this. Ugo prepared counter measures against llah,
Irrelevant so I will ignore this
Why are you missing the "again" in Arba question. She asked Ugo if he stole power from llah again (power stolen for the Sacred Palace), which he replied that an endless Hierarchy exit and he swapped places with gods of those worlds
Does the word "again" change the fact that Ugo used the hierarchy of god?Not only that scene mentions to Il Ilah being depowered by Ugo's SP,but Sinbad also said the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back