• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Post Rose Meruem vs Sealed Meliodas

In char for both, battle takes place in the Sahara Desert so we can see things being glassed lmao

Speed equal.

He also has no resistance hell blaze which can kill immortals
well Meliodas punches, fights, hell blazes with an advantage in AP

but Meruem has a MAJOR intelligence advantage, being able to outskill every other Shogi player in the world and make new Nen Techniques, he can eat parts of Meliodas to gain his powers I think.

Thats if meliodas has nen which he does not. But if its verse equalization then meliodas just full counters. I understand meruem is smart but thats board games. NOT actual combat. MEliodas has been alive for over ten thousand years (including purgatory time). He has also spent a great deal of that time fighting. MEliodas def takes this without difficulty

Thats if meliodas has nen which he does not. But if its verse equalization then meliodas just full counters. I understand meruem is smart but thats board games. NOT actual combat. MEliodas has been alive for over ten thousand years (including purgatory time). He has also spent a great deal of that time fighting. MEliodas def takes this without difficulty
Doesn't full counter work only on magic?

reread what i said . I sad Mereum can only take nen from people with nen. MEliodas does not have nen. But if it verse is equalized then he CAN use full counter. In the end meliodas slaps hard lmao. The wiki thinks hes only island level yet hes at least and i mean at least large planetary

reread what i said . I sad Mereum can only take nen from people with nen. MEliodas does not have nen. But if it verse is equalized then he CAN use full counter. In the end meliodas slaps hard lmao. The wiki thinks hes only island level yet hes at least and i mean at least large planetary
make a crt

also meliodas can't reflect physical attacks which Meruem's bite certainly is, and verse equalization takes effect.

Ik meliodas cant reflect physcial attacks. But verse equalization then he could as long as its imbued with nen. Bos mel was able to reflect twigo bc he had magic in a regualr sword

HE has crazy mental resistance lus im pretty sure meruem cant scare him at all. A prescence or so cant be enough

Meliodas can survive in purgatroy. Look what purgatory does.
main-qimg-0e7f2fa2483bbb070d2cbd50d4590fa3

As to why the wiki does not have it , I already said that wiki does not like seven deadly sins at all. They have meliodas in the same teir as the power puff girls. They also have arthur at High 4C and the author said meliodas is almost a strong as chaos

As to why the wiki does not have it , I already said that wiki does not like seven deadly sins at all. They have meliodas in the same teir as the power puff girls. They also have arthur at High 4C and the author said meliodas is almost a strong as chaos
Purgatory is just extreme cold and heat and acid (which demons already resist)

Purgatory does not have fear hax or anything like that

Make a CRT bud. I'm in full support of verses getting what they need.

No like i said the hate meliodas dont know how to scale him. The demon king was High 4C but meliodas was clealry stated to be stronger. The univeral may be a stretch but they can be scaled to at least very very very large star or low solar. But nooooo they dont want to do it. I despise the wiki.

No like i said the hate meliodas dont know how to scale him. The demon king was High 4C but meliodas was clealry stated to be stronger. The univeral may be a stretch but they can be scaled to at least very very very large star or low solar. But nooooo they dont want to do it. I despise the wiki.
make the crt man just try.

Did you not hear what i said? Fear is a mental thing, If you have mental resistance than it wont work, ANd i literally just proved on how he has mental resistance. No way you think meliodas loses to anyone in hxh

Did you not hear what i said? Fear is a mental thing, If you have mental resistance than it wont work, ANd i literally just proved on how he has mental resistance. No way you think meliodas loses to anyone in hxh
Ur argument is literaly he was in a place that does no harm to him (also he did went insane inside as we see he lost his form and became a monster)

That is literally because he gave up and thought it was hopeless. And it is because he has resistance to it idiot. Like what ? Right after he realized that he had hope he was fine again while ban was still recovering. Meruem is not strong enough to try and put fear in meliodas heart lmao. Meliodas slaps he verse

That is literally because he gave up and thought it was hopeless. And it is because he has resistance to it idiot. Like what ? Right after he realized that he had hope he was fine again while ban was still recovering. Meruem is not strong enough to try and put fear in meliodas heart lmao. Meliodas slaps he verse
He gave up on his fight vs DK on his body

Resistance to acid etc. But not resistance to fear manipulation

So, since has no resistance to fear hax he gets clapped

Back