• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Btw, some Maou Gakuin profiles need to be locked, it constantly have changes without CRTs, despite it not being intentionally bad to the wiki, it still is inconvenient and against the rules to have changes without CRTs
I am not sure. Which pages do you think need to be locked?

Thank you for the information. Should we permaban all of them then?

I have done so. The image itself was harmless, but the name was controversial.

I think permabanning qtAspire makes sense; even the initial 3 month block is something Fandom might see as generous for making a racist comment. And I was the one who rejected and permaban his alts. It doesn't quite change the fact that he still attempted to get around his permaban.

Screenshot_20210611-221311.png

I closed the thread in question. It seemed to get a bit out of hand.

You guys are too aggressive here with your rules, you guys need to chill like CSAP wiki.

I only came here to ask one question after then you can ban me.
It doesn't take some kind of genius to tell you that your question was inflammatory, it leads to people getting more heated and throwing more insults around.

CSAP wiki has a tendency to troll(from an outsider watching), which is why you get away with it there. We don't do that.

Back