• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

severe warning i shall chose. if he does it again then a ban

but as for the other guy just a small warning i guess

Last edited:
Jeesus ******* christ, that has to be a ban, right? Guy literally said he was going to bash somebody's skull in with a hammer.

Crossing it like that and shit talking in their backs is a thing to do in Discord, not the wiki unless you want to be banned lol

This guy does sound quite profane, and his comments are pretty suggestive while also having somewhat racist text. Definitely not appropriate for this platform and it appears he talked like that multiple times throughout the thread. I think a block for a month is reasonable.

I agree with Medeus. One of them lost his cool and mentioned violence in an allegorical manner, but the other insulted the wiki community as a whole, made a racist reference, and threatened violence in combination. That is considerably worse. A 3 months block seems warranted for him, and a very strict warning or a two weeks block for the other guy.

I agree with Medeus. One of them lost his cool and mentioned violence in an allegorical manner, but the other insulted the wiki community as a whole, made a racist reference, and threatened violence in combination. That is considerably worse. A 3 months block seems warranted for him, and a very strict warning or a two weeks block for the other guy.
Is it possible for my account to be blocked for a month also?

Meganova has apologised, so I don't think that a block is necessary for him.

Why do you want to be blocked Teezar?

Btw, some Maou Gakuin profiles need to be locked, it constantly have changes without CRTs, despite it not being intentionally bad to the wiki, it still is inconvenient and against the rules to have changes without CRTs

Back