• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Well, that is neat to hear" Jane says, kinda in a relieved tone, as she starts to slowly pat Lucy's head

"As a sidenote, how many avatars do you have Imoryu?"

"Thank you" he blushes a little while puts his arm on his shoulder in a loving way

---

Edward's mind, the personalities were celebrating his progress

@Andykhang

[uhm, hey lad, just to know, have you stopped posting because you don't have anything to do or for other reasons ? because if it's the former i could make stuff for you do to/give you ideas]

@Drite77

"Well, there's too many to count, though only 4, including the smol lass by our side, are doing important stuff."

Smol Lucy is very much likes the patting, smiling at her big sis.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy would blush a bit too.

The two of them would then remains in that warm embrace as they continue to watch the water-based show untill it's over.

"Well well, you just keep pulling ideas one better than the one before, you sure are good at making dates~"
She says, as she fiddles her right hand's index finger on his chest.

Last edited:
"I mean, 1 68 is not that small if you ask me, but she sure looks cuter when she is smaller than me" Jane says as she smiles to Lucy

"It really is strange how powerfull people are around here, Lucy here is just an avatar but she likely could end me in no time. Good thing that she and you are not agents of chaos... by the way, are you male or female Imoryu?"

I go intangible and escape my prison before shooting all my weapons that can't destroy a planet towards the center of the earth for 20 seconds.

@Lou_change
this uncovers a massive hall of seemingly perfect duplicates of Dan, with a recorded message from The Reaper saying "heh, did you think i would be stupid enough to kill myself without assisting someone so useful to me? they have your power Dan, and they are fully juiced up, send any signal at all to any of them and you'll wake them up! your very own duplicate, powerful servants! enjoy yourself!" The message cuts off as the weapon fire woke them up, and they all bow with the one the closest to dan seeming more heavily armored and decorated then the others and it spoke "Lord Dan, this is Renkishkal at your service!"

"How did Reaper do this this is a pocket dimension. Whatever go to the body pocket dimension." I say. "I hope that they are a hivemind."

@Drite77

Smol Lucy makes a smug smile a being called cute.

"Weeeell, you've also overestimated her of 4 cm, though close enough on determining her smollness."
i say with an hint of mockery.

Smol Lucy: >:V

"Anyway, tecnically speaking i'm neither, but for pratical purposes i consider myself female."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Even better then ! you know, you would very much deserve a gift ..."
She says, a rather sly look being on her face.

@DaReaperMan

[so, want me to bring grim back ?]

Last edited:
Renkishkal responds "The Reaper utilized his resources and abilities in order to access and create this place, as he predicted that you would come here eventually, and to answer your second question: no, we are not a hive mind, but we are programmed to be loyal solely to you, though The Reaper has put in multiple countermeasures incase we are tampered with, so you do not have to worry about any turncoats! also Lord Dan, would you like assistance escaping this place? as The Reaper linked this place directly to his, now your stronghold! The Body Dimension is not available unfortunately."

@Overlord775
[i mean if you want to, it matters not to me lol, though im worried about how in-character that would actually be for Imoryu to do that]

@InfiniteDay

[wherever you want, though everybody except for Edward and an avatar of Frost is in some pocket dimension or another.]

The carrier robot lowers the soldiers and Edgar into the chasm created by Dan.

"What the..?" says one of the soldiers.

Edgar interjects "Well, that is quite the story you've crafted there, but we're a bit preoccupied dealing with that." Edgar points towards a wall, opening a passage way and causing a wave of life energy to rush into the room.

"I'd prefer as if I was as smol as Lucy here, apparently it is more attractive to other people if you are small rather than tall."

Jane says while she starting caressing smol Lucy's cheeks

"Anyway, thank you for the answer Imoryu, if you ever want to talk to me I guess that you can call me, uhhh, big sis"

The soldiers at first barely manage to trail behind Dan due to the force of the energy but as they are exposed to it more and more, they feel empowered by it.

Through the corridor lies the core of the planet and the thing they've searched for. The conceptual wellspring of all the life, souls, abilities, and forms created on this planet floating in mid-air as a pulsating green and blue orb. It unleashes bolts of lightning in an attempt to take control of those trying to approach. It is ineffective against Dan. Edgar appears in front of the soldiers and classifies the momentum of the bolts sending them straight into the ground.

"I could mind control you but I am reasonable what do you want." I say have petrified the others to prevent them from being harmed.

Renkishkal uses teleportation to get to Dans side "So my Lord shall we engage in combat? We are all ready to follow your command!" as Renkishkal readies his weapons and dispells the petrification on those under him "we live to serve my Lord, just because we are not a hive mind does not mean we cannot charge fearlessly into battle in your name against any odds!"

"I am trying diplomatic. You guys should have all my knowledge so can you go find a way to find me a proper body, I am used to far more dexterous shapeshifting bodies." I say trying to be polite.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Weeeeeell, I have an idea, so would you mind if i choose where to go to next ?
She responds,

@Drite77

Smol Lucy: >.<

"Thank you for visiting lil' sis."
I respond as i look like i am making a smile, but you know dragon, kinda hard to smile properly.

"By the way, if you want to actually become a bit shorter i could menage."

Smol Lucy: "A, wait staph !"

@Lou_change

"We can quickly build you one my lord, the issue is materials, but I can warp everyone here to your stronghold, where there are plenty of materials to create one to your specifications! Cover me everyone! We shall all warp to our lords stronghold!"

"Adapt..." The orb speaks with the collective voices of every being on the planet. "I... must... adapt... I will scour all worlds. Adapt to all environments. I will become... perfect... Now..."

The lightning emanating from the orb carves huge words into the walls. "G E T O U T"

The orb surrounds itself in a huge mass of biological material. An army of moles from before bring out large amounts of raw materials that fuse with the biological matter. The mass forms into this:
med_1557519285_image.jpg

An amalgamation of flesh and and rock. Its skin made of an alloy of steel, obsidian, depleted uranium, and lead is nigh-atomically impenetrable. The wellspring in its chest glows with power. It opens its gaping maw and launches a deluge of a lava/acid mix towards its assailants. Edgar classifies the space around the soldiers into a barrier to protect them from the onslaught.

I scan it reducing it to data. "Just you and your colleagues we are busy please and be nice to the star dreams." I say calmly.

Renkishkal speaks to the creature "you are a big one, but nothing to worry about right now." as a massive string of magic wraps around everyone on Dans side "youll just have to get out another way!" and everyone is teleported to Dans Stronghold "Get started on creating the Lords new body, use a mixture of Abyss Steel, Kentronic, and Itinonic for shapeshifting and armor, for the insides use Auric Tesla for its Nigh-indestructibility and Power Flow for the insides! I shall not allow imperfection!"

"Congratulations on your swift defeat of the wellspring, Dan. So, what will be your first use of the power over life itself?" asks Edgar.

(This is about what your ganna look like if you want lol otherwise just stay the same)

a hologram appears obviously being between dimensions "You can ask Life what she thinks about that, because trust me you haven't seen or found anything yet, trust me on that. After all, who would want to try and go after Life herself? she'd beat me in my own true throne world and shes even stronger in her own, which she hardly ever leaves and has multible barriers up to make sure she isnt forcibly pulled from her seat of power, i made some of those barriers too, and Life did me a favour and made sure i couldnt be removed from my own seat of power. but Take it from someone who watched the fabric of Space and Time get created, Dont screw with powers beyond your understanding, you have less then a whisper of control over life itself, and your new army doesnt mean you can try anything else, as everything else is strictly under either mine, or Lifes control, though the military is mine as Life hates to shed blood herself, pacifist and all that, and trust me on this, they are ALL faster then a summoned can even hope to react! so please, try me (cackles madly) ill be in touch soon!" The Hologram shuts off without warning and Renkishkal comes in and says "So The Reaper is making that clear, he isnt lying you know, but more information, youd need to kill both Life and The Reaper in their own Throne Worlds in order to accomplish true control over life and Death, though neither would make it easy, and wed be utterly useless against either of them in their throne worlds, as their control is apsolute, and both are amplified by countlessly countless times in their throne world, and can even go to infinite if enraged, saying you stand a chance in hell against them in their throne worlds is a vast overstatement. but we would assist you in any way we can!"

Valdis Nirnasha is summoned next to dan (might as well actual exist some time)

"Hello." Valids says, wondering where he is and why he is here.

The hologram appears again "heheheheehe... how very naive, also she's the Eternal Godess of life, just a fair warning Eternal Gods/godesses are exceptionally hard to put down permanently, me and life especially as you'd have to get through every other eternal God and Godess in order to get at me or Life, the machine speaks true, you don't stand a chance in hell, and you won't win against the Eternal God of Victory, as he literally cannot lose, so good luck on your fruitless endeavors, mortal."

"I just sent the download to them." I say before checking off the make friends part on my checklist and then calmly explaining everything I know that since the summoning to Valdas.

Valdis thinks to himself "what have I been summoned here for, why is there a robot and two humans? What is this about a goddess of life and death, this is all very confusing."

"Some nigh omnipotent God's game. You know what, Frost do mind helping me kill a goddess to restore my divinity. You stick with us and you will be fine." I say to the new guy.

Back