• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"So how did you learn about updog?" Dan says turning off the computer they used to read the fan fictions.
"I've heard it before from some certain skeleton brothers" The Reaper looks amused "you should have regained nearly all of your power by now, so why stay around?"

Edward turn to red more than magnus the red

Lucy could notice that Edward's state of emocional was such that a soul began to grow in his body, since he did lack a soul but the joy he had began to form a soul.
"You are so cute~"

She says, as she softly carresses him on the cheek with her hand.

(Is that an undertale reference)

"I seriously have nothing to do out there." I say.
(Yes, from a comic no less)

"Huh. Well time to be lazy I guess! Sorting souls for me is passive cause I set up something in my throne world to cover it, just name a game and ive already bought it so yeah"

"I mean, I guess that there is alot to uncover from that, but why was Yoko kinda that... you know, kinda sexualized a little on this movie?" Jane asks, getting even more red than before

@Drite77

"Fair point there, they did went very on the face with the fan service on her."
She responds, as she also turs sligtly red in embarrassed.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Eheheh, you flatter me with those words~"
She says, as she rubs the back of his head.

Well, while it can't last forever, it sure will as long as he wants to, as Lucy feels like giving him a lot more cuddle time, keeping him inm lovingly wrapped up with her arms and even her tail.

Sensing the will of her partner, the dragon girl gives him a quick kiss on the side of the head and then moves backwards a bit as she unwraps herself from him.

"Well... It also felt so rushed in some parts, like, after that second fight with Viral, it just goes on a montage of how they met some extra characters, but like, we barely even knew Kamina and the others, it felt... very rushed..."

"I mean... I don't know if I would like the fanservice on it..." Jane says, still a bit embarassed from the fanservice

@Drite77

"If you don't want, i won't force you to see it, as we can just watch something else."
Lucy points out.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well well, that's a quite suppring pick and a welcome one at that, though ..."

She then puts her hands to her wizard-like dress and stretching it outwards a bit in the center.

"We should probably get some fancier clothes first, don't you agree ?"

@Drite77

mmmh, time to use my ace card

"Well, we could watch Mulan, that film has no fan service."
She proposes, while making a smol encouraging smile to her big sis.

She has already seen the movie herself lately, but she doesn't know many movies and the others aren't exactly cheery.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alright, i have an idea, let's split up and choose our clothes, then meet back at a chosen location, so that we'll be supprised by what the other choose,."
Lucy proposes her idea, as she then puts her hands on his chest.

"Sounds good ?"
She asks, while making a friendly wink at him.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

She smiles back, a she then pull out two cards, one with an hat on it and the other with a hotel.

"Here, take these two, the first will transport you somewhere you'll be able to choose clothes you want, meanwhile the second will bring you to the location where we'll meet up."

@Drite77

"Pinky swear."

She says while extending her hand and pinky, doing so to reassure Jane.

Jane smiles a little and extends her pinky and wraps around Lucy's

"Alrighty, pinky swear sis, now you gotta surprise me" Jane says in a jokingly tone

@Drite77

The movie would then begin as the Disney and Mulan logos would scroll by.

Then, the camera would switch to the draw image of one giant wall, which then changes to that of an actual one, albeit with an animated cartoon one, from the forefront to all the way to the norizon and past it, a guard on top of it doing patroll.

The tone would then suddenly change though, as the guard is suddenly struck on the helmet by a flying creature, a raptor bird, which then emits his cry as countless grappling hooks are thrown to the top of he wall and attach themselves to it.

Armed man would then be seen having climbed to the stop and moving towards the guard with weapon in hard, as he runs to attempt to lit the signal on one of the bastions of the wall, which he succeeds at, as the fire's signal leads to more fires being lit across all the wall.

Meanwhile, a hooded figure, the raptor from before landing on his shoulder, was right there when it happened, but just let it happen, as the guard then revolves word to him.

guard: "Now all of China knows you are here."

Which the figure responds by simply taking the flag of the bastion and setting it on fire with the signal, as he then smugly and coldly says:

"Perfect."

The scenary would then switch to a luzurious all, where a caped man in red armor to talk to "Your majesty" about the invanvasion of the "Huns" lead by "Shen Yun", which the royal old man responds to by commanding the general to counterattack to defend the villages, as swell as starting conscription among the provinces to gather recruits for the defence.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As he uses the card, he would find himself in a large white room, as countless and immensly long shelfs, all containing fancy man clothes, appears out of existance and rush towards him, pretty much like that one scene from The Matrix, but with garments instead of guns

@Overlord775
"Yaaaaawn, that is an uber-tier concept and law breaking woman your going after, and is one of the two people i judge to actually be a threat to me and i would only really engage with an extremely heft amount of preparations, do not bother challenging her, as she is beyond you... and so am I." The Reaper reveals himself from the shadows with two red dots for eyes appearing "of course if you wish to fight me here's the coordinates to my stronghold, I promise ill make your deaths as slow and painful as possible!" The Reaper then laughs maniacally and leaves

[lad, there's 4 instances of me [without conting those that haven't been directly mentioned yet, which are countless], you have to be more specific]

[lad, there's 4 instances of me [without conting those that haven't been directly mentioned yet, which are countless], you have to be more specific]
the scheming one in china lol anyways engage the preparation ************, this time its amping stats!

Back