• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

I fully appear and land. "And here I thought everyone was ready dedicated to a game of statues. That contract is part of the embodiment of you just encountered. I am unable to destroy it but I can make it no longer your problem." I explain.

@Lou_change
"so the nonexistant reveals himself, try as you might you need to get rid of the source to stop it, hehehehehe, all i have to say is Good Luck!" as The Reaper whispers the words into the wind The Reapers Sword Logic creates a portal only visible to Dan, Jane, and Lucy

(this leads into The Reapers Throne World, though it does not contain the contracts as those are all in another pocket dimension it is where The Reaper is going to be formally and ready for a fight, I recommend preparing your characters and familiarizing yourselves with Sword Logic before entering)

I throw in a small metal ball before you react it actives and starts power nulling including sword logic.(can't get rid of the regen.)

@DaReaperMan

[The battle is taking place in another universe, so not enough]
[Also, time doesn't resume untill i say it does]

Lucy uses conceptual sheinigans to removes the contract from Jane's pocket, though he does keep it like in a metaphysical folder somewhere.

Furthermore, she both puts a conceptual law preventing new contracts to be put on Jane and an instant spam removal that will immidiatly erase them if they somehow get past the law.

@Lou_change

"Ehhh, i can handle this on my own to be honest."

Lucy states.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The dragon girl blushes a bit as she'ss stunned for a moment, then she wraps her arms around Ed and hugs him back while smiling.

(does Dan and Lucy know of sword logic? if they dont they cant effect the portal and what happens next cant be stopped)

"oh no, you are not nullifying my portal, such a thing is not a truth. such a concept preventing my contracts is not a truth. such a concpetual law destroying my contracts is not a truth, its a lie!"

(thats truth killing, see the Sword Logic and most notable user of it Akka for more info)

"I am a gender fluid robot I just want to help, and kid you understand the concept of subtle right." I say turning an ice blue.(balls go into portal and stops your powers passive far faster than thought)

@Overlord775
Edward drops a tear

"Forgive me" he said before starting to make shake to her, since edward was imposing the force of a magnitude 10 earthquake on lucy's body with the sole purpose of stun her

Last edited:
(and here... we... go!)

countless skeletal hands grab Dan and pull him into another portal created to The Reapers Throne World. "You have no extra powers outside of physically, even your trinkets have no power, it is a lie!"

as the portal consumes Dan he is sent to a peaceful world with a massive tower ahead of him, with the portal having disappeared on his end and the skeletal hands that pulled him in seemingly gone, the merchant(if the merchant is Lhiin, this puts a whole new spin to things) has also vanished and is ahead of Dan on the grassy plains, as the portal is now where the merchant was, daring Jane and Lucy to enter and stop the madness.

(also as for how type 9 works in second key(second key is likely coming out at some point) its basically a "you have to kill both of me to actually kill me" kind of deal)

@DaReaperMan

[Lucy doesn't need to, the sword logic got litterally nothing on her arsenal, especially since layers of hax are equalized]

And Lucy uses her conceptual space manipulation to close the portal and prevent new ones from forming by keeping the fabric of space-time.

@Drite77

[well, the law is applied to the contracts, not you, so i don't think it would do anything]

Jane would e able to notice that Lucy is rather very annoyed because of the recent events.

"Hey Lucy, how about we watch a movie after we buy these things? What is yout favorite genre sis?" Jane says, trying to cheer her sister up

@Overlord775
(sword logic has well over baseline resistance negation, The Reaper can literally just get in-range and say Lucy is a dead woman with Sword Logic, but since i dont want to be an apsolute ass(and that would ruin the fun for everyone) or The Reaper can just take Lucy, though once again, I'm not doing that and that is OOC for The Reaper anyways unless up against a wall)

(also @Lou_change uh Houston, the Nigh-Omnicient Vex couldnt do Sword Logic, what the hell is Kirby's power mimicry going to do?(you havent even seen the Reaper, and he hasnt seen you outside of Sword Logic BS, the hands were just with normal type 2 concept manip) Dan doesn't even know about Sword Logic, it hasnt been told to him unless you've had a run-in with Castellum and has told you about Sword Logic it isn't happening otherwise)

familiarize yourself with the Sword Logic page and the powers that come with it, its on Oryx's potency too soooooo

(I resist anyway and have a better power null it won't work on me and I power null in return you have no counter as I was being nice about the regen earlier but it is supernatural so you don't get that even read this Culexus Assassin)

@Overlord775
(sword logic has well over baseline resistance negation, The Reaper can literally just get in-range and say Lucy is a dead woman with Sword Logic, but since i dont want to be an apsolute ass(and that would ruin the fun for everyone) or The Reaper can just take Lucy, though once again, I'm not doing that and that is OOC for The Reaper anyways unless up against a wall)
[Lucy can resist conceptual resistance negation, also as i've already said, layers of hax area equalized, so it doesn't matter if it's above baseline.]

(anyways)

@Drite77
"sorry about that" The Reaper says with his voice echoing across the wind, "that prank went a little too far, heres the two volumes you were after" the volumes appear in Janes pocket

@Lou_change i know how OP Culexus Assasin is, also when did regen come up? it isnt in The Reapers power set, he hasn't made a contract yet, and Sword Logic is just OP with truth killing and Law Manipulation, lets just not continue the argument and just say i BFRed you across the planet

@Overlord775 i get it, but she doesnt seem to have resistance to half the crap Sword Logic does, outside of Taking which is naturally resisted being a PC and all.

(But did you do any of that stuff? No, you did not. You can't just say you used Sword Logic and expect that to mean you used everything it can do in a single turn)

(Those powers are the people they kill have and don't work, BFR won't work you are going to die to an angry Dan
you should have the powers of your contract it would be a weird to have power bestow of high godly regen and not having it yourself.)

@Drite77

"Sounds good~"
She replies, while a small smile.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As he does so, he would notice that ,,, he's not really doig any damage, the girl's defense being though.

Lucy looks at him i confusion, a she the realizes that the sudden hug made her drop her concentration, which she was using to activelly restrict herself.

"Uhm, sorry."
She apologises to him while looking to the side, as she realizes what she's done.

Last edited:
Edward teleports several kilometers.

"Hell, what did I just do?" He screamed before hitting his head on a stone.

"Calm down Edward, calm down, just breathe slow" His breathing calms.

Then he would return with Lucy in her base state, something very uncomfortable.

"Heee, I lost the desire to fight."

"back into the shadows, i need time to prepare something special..."

(It will be until 5 PM(least for me, it's 6:35 PM where I'm at) until it's ready, i recommend making preparations yourself)

@Drite77

"Well, i'd have a pick, but you wouldn't understand what's it's about from the title and i don't want to spoil stuff, so do you trust my judgement ?"
She responds.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I'm very, very sorry."
She apologises more, as she thinks it's her fault for Ed losing the want to fight.

"I'll just lie down here, and wait for an Idea"
he said before falling on the ground, while look at the Sky of that strange dimension

(depression mode: on)

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, i'll join in."
She says, as she layes on the grass beside him, watching the sky.

There are quite a few clouds up above, but not enough that it could be considered cloudy.

@Drite77

"Alright then, though one second."
She says, as she undoes the time stop, then buyes the third volume of Rama 1/2, as swell as a few others books, then turns towards Jane.

"Now for the movie, follow me big sis !"
She states cheeringly, as begins heading somewhere.

"This really relaxes me" Edward said as he closed his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Lucy could tell that Edward fell asleep.

something strange due to him physiology but apparently he managed to unconsciously regain her ability to sleep over time

(One you shouldn't be challenging Lucy, two I am still in your dimension, power nulling and very much against letting someone like you just run around)
(No sorry, The Reaper is a Type 5 Acasual, if he can interact with others who aren't type 5 or not doesn't really matter, but if you actually want your power null to be doing much of anything and not get sword logiced your going to have to actually fight me, and before you go "nuhuh" nothing you chose has any power null resistance to speak of, The Reaper doesn't even need his power to do what he's doing with that feels like around A Day of prep... Time is slot slower in his tower, it's more like a week of prep. Even then The Reaper is a type 5 Acasual, the only people able to actually effect him are those with type 2 concept manip, other Sword Logic users, and other type 5 Acasuals. The two i know would at the very least put up a damn good fight are Lucy and The Fricken Purple Furry. Dan falls under: doesn't have any of those things that I know of anyway.)

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy notices this, so she gives him a gentle pat on the head, light enough that he should't distur his sleep.

@Drite77

This would e the plot she reads:

Genma Saotome returns to Japan from a fateful martial arts training trip to the Jusenkyo springs with his son Ranma in which the former is cursed to transform into a panda and the latter into a teenage girl when splashed with cold water. Hot water reverses the effect. They move in with Genma's old friend Soun Tendo, at his Nerima, Tokyo home, with the expectation that one of his three daughters will marry Ranma. The eldest Kasumi and elder Nabiki force their little sister Akane to accept the betrothal. Akane and Ranma instantly dislike each other due to Akane's mistrust of boys and Ranma's curse. Ranma enrolls in Furinkan High School where he meets Tatewaki Kuno, the arrogant captain of the kendo club and the one who spread the rumor that Akane will date any boy who defeats her in combat. Kuno mistakes Ranma's female form as a separate person and falls in love with her. Though he easily defeats Kuno a number of times, Ranma sustains injuries as he attempts to hide his curse. Over the course of several visits to Dr. Tofu's medical clinic, Ranma discovers that Akane has a crush on the doctor.

[also ops, i mixes up the water temperatures]

For where they are going, they would go down a road, ito a side road, into an halle and then they are suddenly inside a cinema theatre, though it being very much different, as instead of the normal seats, there's only a couch at the center of the room, with two tables with pop corns and sodas on each.

@DaReaperMan

[Culexus Assassins can affect and kill daemons, who are type 5 Acausals]

(What can reaper even do with prep, because I don't see anything useful he can do with a week of prep)
(Its more of he's planning something and has resources to make it happen more then anything)

@Overlord775 (Daemons are type 5 Acasuals in the warp if I recall, i don't think the imperium of man has really fought daemons in the warp, correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not too knowledgable on Warhammer)

Oh wow... it seems like a very weird concet but it also is very entertaining to read it

Jane than notices that they arrived at the cinema

"Hmmm, weird, I thought that cinemas were bigger, are you sure that we are in the right place sis?"

Back