• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Overlord775
"I love those references" Edward thought as he watched what happens, then he started looking for something suitable for him, although depending on where the Clothes go it could be something not very difficult.

"...." A quick thought came to his mind and he blushed slightly, before making a decision to choose what he would take, so after putting it on, he would go to the Hotel where he would wait for Lucy

(When you arrive, I will give a description to the hotel)

"Oh by the way Reaper I think that all the summoned are working with an old friend of mine who normally goes by God Emperor Frost who I believe is taking the form of a girl named Lucy. They seem to be by far the most powerful being summoned here and to be honest it is likely the people she is with can't hold a candle to her power. Is that the right metaphor?" I say to Reaper finishing my firewall update.

(I was told you had avatars with them by you and you would be against my presence like at the cafe, I turned ice blue to show I knew it was you earlier and Dan is a big enough dumbass to assume you don't mix things up despite having the knowledge of a super genius civilization.)

"Oh by the way Reaper I think that all the summoned are working with an old friend of mine who normally goes by God Emperor Frost who I believe is taking the form of a girl named Lucy. They seem to be by far the most powerful being summoned here and to be honest it is likely the people she is with can't hold a candle to her power. Is that the right metaphor?" I say to Reaper finishing my firewall update.
"i already knew that, im not a fool or an idiot, it was quite obvious when she was able to seal my portals, unfortunately for Frost i have a plan that was put into motion the second i disengaged that Lucy girl, after all I have no intention of serving anyone, i only require a single thing to happen to end the Emperors reign, win or lose then doesnt matter, because in the end when that thing happens they will not be able to stop what i do next, be warned, any who stand in my way will be removed from the area where my true plan is in motion." The Reaper Turns and walks away, i need to prepare. (""=thought as far as im concerned) ""that theatre is a perfect place to put my plan into full motion, unfortunately the chances of Frost staying there until i remove him from this reality is ludicrusly low, ... well, lets see how i can get Frost into their true form to make it far easier to get them where i need them."" The Reaper then Sighs ""i dont want the other "summoned" to get in the cross fire however, but Jane likely will get in the cross fire, fortunately that is already covered.""

@Drite77

(It's fine lad lol)

@Oliver_de_jesus

[nah, just describe the hotel now]

@Lou_change

(The only mention he ever made of avatars is that the body he used to enter the reality is an avatar, nothing more)

@DaReaperMan

(That's definitelly not something your Subjective Reality can do, since you know making truths into lies is very different from entering a piece of fiction, which in fact is NOT EVEN Subjective Reality but Immersion, either way you'd need some level of plot manipulation to pull it off, which you don't have.)

@Drite77

(It's fine lad lol)

@Oliver_de_jesus

[nah, just describe the hotel now]

@Lou_change

(The only mention he ever made of avatars is that the body he used to enter the reality is an avatar, nothing more)

@DaReaperMan

(That's definitelly not something your Subjective Reality can do, since you know making truths into lies is very different from entering a piece of fiction, which in fact is NOT EVEN Subjective Reality, but Immersion, otherwise you'd need some level of plot manipulation to pull it off, which you don't have.)
I did say "better explanation" after that.

Lucy could see Jane paying a little more attention to the movie, initially getting intrigued by the war setting. After it changed the focus to Mulan, Jane tilted her head to the side a little, probably confused to why they were just singing and nobody seemed to strange that.

When Mulan failed her test for Geisha, Jane sometimes covered her face, probably with a bit of shame of the situation, but sometimes she chuckled at it, but somewhat rarely.

But when Mulan started singing "Reflections", Jane started paying more attention, and at the end of it, Lucy could see Jane tearing up a bit, but still paying attention to the movie.

As the film goes, she would sometimes chuckle a little by some moments, she also seemed to like and kinda that laugh a bit in "I'll make a man out of you", maybe because it was a training montage, or maybe because it made Jane remember her training.

Apparently, she didn't enjoyed "A girl worth fighting for" as much, but she barely paid attention to it, so she just could pay attention to the snow, which she never saw.

However, when they arrived at the destroyed village and Shang discovered that his father died, she also started tering up a bit.

At the battle on the mountains, Jane seemed to enjoy the action scene, and Lucy could hear a sight of relief when Mulan was sparred due to her actions despite being a woman.

At the final battle, she once again covered her face when the guards tried to pass by as women, but she also gasped out of excitement on Mulan's battle against Shan Yu sometimes.

After the movie ended, Jane looked at Lucy with a smile

"Well, it wasn't the best movie ever, but I gotta say sis, you delivered your promise"

(The first one was half the train of thought that let to Dan connecting the dots in his headphones.)

I go to message my star dreams to prepare to stop Reaper if necessary.

@Overlord775
Edward was in a 5-star hotel called New York (Las Vegas), his appearance was not noticed by anyone, as if he was always there, there is Waiting for Lucy on a wall near the administration.
Bruce_Wayne_051.jpg

(obviously ignores Batman. I'm bad at giving descriptions, and more in places where I not been).

@DaReaperMan

[then know that i'm not responding to that comment in-game]

@Drite77

Lucy smiles back happily.

"I'm happy you got so invested into it."

@Oliver_de_jesus

After a bit, he would see her approch him.

Lucy is in a long dark-blue dress with a few black floral patterns as decoration, it lacking the shoulders portions and in fact starting right below where that should be, while still having long, thin sleeves that cover most of her arms. Furthermore, the dress is quite long, reaching down below the knees, though it has a slit that lets a bit of leg cleavage be visible. Lastly, he would notice that she lacks any headwear and her long hairs are now gathered in a complex bun, also her dragon tail seems to be concealed as you can't see it.

@Drite77

"Unfortunatelly, there isn't one or can even be, as the movie is based on a rather short chinese folktale and it has drawn everything it could from it already. "
She explains, not talking about the 2020 remake because it doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same room as the og one.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You look very good too Edward."
Lucy replies, as she gets in-front of him.

Last edited:
"Ah, that is unfortunate, well any other novie that ya want to show me?"

(There is also the sequel to Mulan too kek

@Drite77

(Don't speak of the movie who shall not be named)

"Well, yes, there'd be the Matrix trilogy, though i'm not sure if you'd like it considering it's premise."

@Oliver_de_jesus

She follows right by his side.

"You should tell me that, you were the one who invited me here after all."
Lucy points out.

Edward simply gestures for her to follow.

"First we went down the Strip to see the most famous structures and then what do you think if we take a picture of the Las Vegas sign?"

@Listentomyrhytm

King: "You see, a few decades ago we've discovered this tablet, alongside several other artifacts, in an ancient rui of a unknown civilization. We didn't think much of it at the time, as in a my kingdom has began to be assaulted by monstrous beings similar to those draw here, we immidialy started investigating to see if there wa any clue to how to get rid of them."

Wizard: "While we haven't been able to fully traslate the carvings, but what we were able to discolver a spell to enchant a sword, so that it may only be drawn by the chosen one destined to becomes the "Choosen One" and defeat the "Darkness"."

Last edited:
"So, I am said chosen one that has to deal with the darkness... I see." Raifudo says, thinking to himself that this feels cliche... but a nice cliche, and a fun one at that.

@Drite77

"Post-apocalyptic dystopia."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Sounds good to me~"
Lucy responds, as she moves he hand to hold Ed's and continues following.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Indeed you a-."
The King is suddenly interrupted by a loud booming noise coming from outside, as then a guard rushes into the room, the face of terror in his face.

"My sire, my sire ! The castle is under attack, the beasts of darkness have us surronded !"
He shouts, as the king turns pale in shock.

The wizard turns towards Raifudo.
"It seems your time to shine has already arrived."
He states.

@Overlord775
After leaving the hotel and walking, they would be in what would seem a version of New York but smaller, where they would see people taking photos and several kilometers away there would be other structures such as the Eiffel Tower, a hypermassive hotel, ect.

there would also be several street artists, for example pokemons, mages, rappers and a considerable variety

Back