• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"I don't have the guts to really harm you so how about you explain why you tried to immediately make a contract with a fellow summoned." I say seeing to much of my past self in them.

@Drite77

"Yep! That's a cinema! Enjoy your date!"

The Reaper then runs off as soon as he came(he's prepping in his throne world, he's just enjoying himself right now)

@Lou_change

"Ah, welcome to my tower! As for why, it grants my normal reality self near immortality, i don't actually have alterior motives outside of being able to pierce the veil of reality to watch everything go down, my morality is Chaotic Neutral, i don't really care at the end of time." The Reaper turns and looks at Dan in the eye "Do you REALLY think that the rules of reality apply here, because a little warning, In this realm I am in control."

"Why not a normal human as for the reality thing that reminds me of a song." I say creating a tablet. "If you don't mind."
"what does a normal human do with such power? id rather someone I believe I can trust, it just so happens that other summoned are those i believe to be trustworthy, and I don't mind a song. of course i know it could be a death song, but I'm nullifying your offensive abilities anyway."

@Overlord775
-dream/memory of edward-
Edward was on an old sailboat while he had a briefcase in his left hand, it was a commission that they made him, Protect and deliver the package.

He was almost at his destination but a storm started, but this was not normal, his senses were amplified and he noticed that he was being attacked by a living storm.

so he took out his bat and began blocking the rays while preventing the ship from being destroyed.

The fight went on for hours but managed to reach the mainland despite being bathed in salt water and some sand.

Then he noticed a group of hooded men, walked over and handed the briefcase to one of the hooded men before opening it and confirming that it was what they wanted.

"And where is the payment?" Edward asked seriously as he put his hand behind his back to prepare himself if he had to fight.

then a hooded man handed another briefcase to Edward.

He took it and then opened the briefcase but it would release a Light that destroyed Edward's body.

fell to the curse of Pandora or a version of Pandora's box, but that would not affect him forever.

-End of the dream-

then Edward wakes up and notices Lucy very close and it turned red

@Drite77

"Just ignore him."
Lucy comunicates telephatically.

"Well yes, this is the place, my very own personal cinema."
She states, as she points towards it with both arms.

@DaReaperMan

[The imperium often fights daemons in the warp, with Culexus Assassins being the ultimate anti-warp weapon]

@Oliver_de_jesus

"..."
<.<

Lucy turns a bit red too, but decides to just give him more headpats

@Throne Dimension

Since i've got new tools, i start messing around with stuff.

Tonal Magic, Taikyou, gnosis, the power of Creators, the Factors and other random stuff provises access to quite a lot of possibilites, so i can make a lot.

Thus, i make an infinite amout of autodefences and autocounters that will proc instantly and first thanks to reversing casuality in responce to varius events, furthermore, i give learn some of the more esoterical or niche powers, namely Damage Trasferal, Damage Reduction
, ranged Pressure Point attacks, Sealing, Biological Maipulation, Acid Manipulation and Corrosion, Size Manipulation, Body Puppetering, Vector Manipulation, Mathematic Manipulation, Absolute Zero and Explosion Manipulation.

Furthermore, i gain resistace to said abilities if i didn't already.

@Drite77

"Nope, this is a area separate from regular reality, a miniature universe basically."
The lil' sister explains, as she stratches her arms outwards, pointing at the opposite sides of the cinema.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"W-w-what ?!"

She says loudly while she lushes very, very much, even more so than when he kissed her on the cheek back at the bar.

@Overlord775

"Charming, well it's none of my business to get in the way of lovers, by the way catch." The Reaper tosses two coins with a skull on the front and twin Scythes on the back "those are revival coins, if you are ever killed whatever the cause may be, they will ressurect you, just a little something i brought from my pocket dimension." The Reaper then disappears into the ground obviously leaving

@Overlord775
Edward turns red hearing what she said without thinking.
at that moment in his mind the system collapsed.

"I-hI an- s-orr-y"
his stomach began to eat his lung, his heart was beating at 1000 per hour.

His emotions were Crazy but what he said was sincere.

Edward loved Lucy more than his own life, He was the person who motivated him, made him have unique moments of fun that he had not had in many times, he had the same taste and he would do anything even die for her

"Oh, it must be very cool to have your own little space, you know, where you can do whatever you want" Jane says as she looks around and sits on a chair

"Well, what did you planned to us sis?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"AH, a-are-are you okay ?"
Lucy asks worried, as she puts her right hand on his abdomen, using her powers to stop the self-digestion of his lungs and make sure his heart doesn't explode.

@Drite77

"Gurren Lagann !"​

She responds very energically, as with a sigle leap she arrives on the couch, then patting next to her as a sign for Jude to come sit as swell.

Edward's mind and body stabilize.

"eehh, y-yes I thi-nk"

Lucy could see that he was somewhat ashamed to express his feelings towards her.

Giga Drill Break

Jane gives a little jump, the sudden energy of Lucy kinda that got her by surprise

"Well, what is Gurren Lagann Lucy?" Jane asks as she calmly goes sit next to her younger sister

"Updog" I say to Reaper unprompted.
"What's up with you? Are you waiting for me to set you free? Because let's be honest I'm only delaying my plan, i think it's time to lift the veil however, a little later then anticipated however. Also I'm only halfway out of touch with memes and jokes, did you think I wouldn't catch Updog?"
The Reaper then turns and says "now then, id like my your-reality self to have a bit of power, so it's time for the villian monologue and revealing of a plan." The Reaper then motions to a wall and it opens, revealing a passageway "follow and I'll explain what I've been preparing for, also before thinking about killing me, I'm your way out of here, and since I fade into nonexistence on death you'd be stuck here for a very long time. Probably even going insane!"

"I was trying to lighten the mood sorry. I don't plan on trying to fight I am just very aggressive when confused do to several mental disorders is that the right word. I mean I am bipolar but is the desire to attack things that confuse me one." I say holding my hands up it is clear Dan is not taking this seriously walking to follow.

The Reaper chuckles "Now then, you should know my now that I can barely even effect your reality with this body outside of making portals, but I've had a workaround in mind for awhile now, really i should be thanking you for intervening, because using your power I now have a fortress on your reality, a place where my rules apply: a base of operations away from my base of operations. A place where my body on your reality can operate, and before you ask the contracts are just gravy, i didn't lie when I said they only grant power. Now come" The Reaper opens a portal to the new stronghold "you'll enjoy it there, and of course, due to me using your power to do this, you'll be weakened in terms of actual power for about a week, your physical statistics won't change, so hurry along now, my body there is waiting, this body can't leave my throne world, so there. But none of the summoned actually have the range to stop me from making portals, enjoy your recovery!"

@Drite77

"Just wait and see big sis~"
Lucy responds, as then the movie begins, starting off with an introduction to the setting.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Uhm, s-so, that earlier was just you sleep talking, right ? ... o-or d-did you actually mean it ?"
The dragon girl asks him with a quite flustered tone, her face still red, as she makes circles with her right hand on his abdomen.

Jane starts to watch the introduction, but seemed to pay more attention after the scenes with the bombs, she liked a good tragedy, so she started eat some popcorn while watching the movie

(I never watched Gurren Lagann, so let's see where her expectations are led

Dan walks through the portal to see a stronghold filled with terribly powerful undead, each without a scannable power and The Reaper is standing there with a door open to a massive bedroom including everything needed for both organic and inorganic survival "enjoy your recovery"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"A ..."

She's very supprised by this revelation, left speachless and stunned, as she just gently stares into his eyes.

@Drite77

The plot the jumps into underground, as a young boy, Simon, Simon the Digger, introduces himself.

He's drilling away at the earth to expand his underground village and to a small part for Mole-hog steaks, as he the discovers a small drill in the dirt and next to it a giant faced thing, which she would likely reconnect to the machines from the previous segment.

He then come back to the surface and headbumps into the extremelly energetic and charismatic Kamina, his best friend, his soul brother, his bro.

Bro would then drag him along into his plan to break the vault door and get to the surface, which consists of letting free the Mole-Hogs while diverting them into two flows, then causing them to collide against each other and shoot upwards into a tower of fluffness as to then use Simon's drill to burst through the ceiling !

Unfortuatelly, the chief of the village gets in the way, using his wood katana to smack down both the brothers and the rising Mole-Hogs tower with a sigle swing.

The scene then switches to the two brothers and the rest of Kamina's team being scolded by the chief, especially the bro about his wish to reach the phantomatical surface.

[ I suggest you watch it, i would give you a link to it, but Article 13 is a bi*ch and the best i can link you is a reaction video of the movie

@Overlord775
"I'll let you one moment to process this information" He said before walking several meters, he started running towards a stone pillar and getting behind of this.

"chale, me quiero morir" he said in Spanish.

"Damn Edward, you screwed up, what if she stops seeing me? Lucy will think I'm a freak and worst of all and if she has... someone special." Edward said

@Drite77

[i'm perfectly willing to wait]

@Oliver_de_jesus

A moment, a moment ideed, for after that mere span of time, Ed would see Lucy teleport in front of him.

She has a big, radiant smile on her face, which while much less red is still so, as she opens her arms wide towards him, wolcoming him in her embrace.

Edward turn to red more than magnus the red

Lucy could notice that Edward's state of emocional was such that a soul began to grow in his body, since he did lack a soul but the joy he had began to form a soul.

I am just reading terrible fan fictions.
I know right? Though The Reaper and Dan's whole thing is just a one side got what it wanted and the other doesn't really care and is currently slightly out of commission for the moment, now i didn't think I'd actually get this far without dog thanos rekting me lol

Back