• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Another Shizue appears next to the first one.

"Sure thing master." She says before going to the aquarium.

The first Shizue waits for a moment before her eye widens a little.

"Well well. So it's true..." She's says before turning completely quiet.

[Welp]
Edgar decides to create some excitement for himself. He classifies an empty section of the universe as "A giant muscle wizard and Nicholas Cage locked in an eternal struggle for the last slice of pizza with the Declaration of Independence etched into the crust" and watches the newly created entities go at it. The light show can be seen across the universe.

"Damn I'm good." Edgar thinks to himself.

Shizue remains quiet, seemingly processing things.

The second Shizue is simply floating in the vicinity of the aquarium.

"Did they go brain dead somehow." I say looking at Akane and Naomi's avatars. "And I just realized how short I am."

@Paul_Frank

"Well, you are still an ass for doing that."
The sensory says.

Okay, so i'm ltterally every istance of space and time, so know that water dimension ? that's me, so i make the time duration of Dimensional Anchoring pass instantly, then i instantly teleport him into my safe throne world.

Last edited:
"So no counters then? You conceded then? I'll be on my way, have fun then."

Due to the dimension being sealed off and Akane's stuff resisting bypassing of that, and the spell being permanent due to Permanency this is, yet again stopped.

@Lou_change

"Oh and, there won't be legal issues for me from this, worry not."

@ZephyrosOmega

"So, outside of this little issue with the sharks, how did you like the aquarium?"

(682 can't react to type 2 concept bullshit ovo)

"Outside of that, it was really nice... I've never really been on this whole date thing before, so... Yknow..." She blushes, but smiles all the same.

"I am sorry Zach or is it Max I can't remember but I am sorry I missed our monthly meeting again." I say looking at a picture of him.

"Reminiscing boss?" A computer ask.

"Yeah, I want you to know I don't regret that act that resulted in this or what I learned here but I still miss them. Double search efforts for a way to see them, please." I say.

"Thank you for sharing we will do as you requested." The computer says.

"Have we found a better data pun for my name." I say.

"Negative."

@Overlord775 @ZephyrosOmega

(Leave that to weekly)

[also unless you bring me BFR to a conceptual realm, A normal BFR has nothing to do with Concepts unless stated]

(Like wise, you took almost a whole character when choosing the Etheldrea magic since according to her profile everything is based on spell [although I don't know anything about Anima: Beyond ])

(Also Scp-682 lacks soul, so lacks concept type 2 lol]

[that's... not how that works... at all...]

unknown.png

[This from crimson who is a knowledgeable member, just vibe in the water zone for a bit smh]

[then i know how to remedy this]

An hour passes and Ed is bonked back into the acquarium, in human form and with powers restored.

(y)

Edward quickly changes and takes his baseball bat and hits himself to dispel any residual magical effects that he is unaware of. (Let's be realistic anyone would use it as a means of prevention)

then vibrates and teleport to the solar system from HR 6819 to 1011 light years from the Earth's solar system.

then start looking at the black hole(I go to Bed)

@ZephyrosOmega

Akane looks at the blushing smiling girl, and can't help but pull her into a hug, smiling too.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself then, I had fun too."

I never expected her to be bold like this... Akane thinks to herself, surprised

Akane makes no attempt to stop Naomi as the latter girl makes the first move, and she simply kisses her back.

"No no no, its fine, I like that bold side too." Akane says with another smile

"You shouldn't worry so much."

"Huh? Umm, sure. Did you have anywhere in mind, or did you want me to bring us somewhere else or what?"

@Paul

"Anywhere that doesn't have people around... it's a power thing, you know, so I don't want regular people to see it or they might freek out..."

@WHY

"Why did I...?" She frowns. "I-I was lonely here... My avatars are one thing, but they're not me... and going out there by myself, it's... it's not fun... it's scary... I just wanted someone w-who would be okay with being around someone like me..."

"Oh, okay that makes sense." Akane says before clearing her throat and continuing

"Okay let's go then "

She leads the two of them out, and once they're a decent distance from everyone else, opens a small portal into the Boundary for both to enter, and gestures towards it

"After you."

Edward started crying.

"Why?"

"Why did I lose?"

"I just wanted the best for everyone"

"Father"

then it would start to hit the meteor.

Then he vibrated to a Dead universe where all humans were affected by a zombie virus in 2021 but this plague spread throughout the universe in some way and began to hit with his bat and massacre all the zombies and cities that were in that world. causing earthquakes. across thousands of miles.

After that he tried to commit suicide and took advantage of alcohol by drinking a lot from school while driving at full speed in a car that had some fuel and then causing a car crash even though everyone was already dead from the virus.

then the Universe simply disappeared as if it did not exist.

then in another universe only in this there was never a possibility of life in any world, Edward appeared reformed due to his curse

"Ahhhhhhhhggg" I hit the ground with all my might.

He lay down while taking out a diary, where on the first page was a picture of him and his best friend who was a normal human and in fact he thought he was also at the time.

"I promise I will finish your wish list"

then I look at what was next.

"surf in the lava"

So Edward traveled to the universe where these supernatural beings were and someone who exists in that world

"Well, next up is Uranus"

Back to driving around the solar system, I once again jump out of the wormholes right beside Uranus.

"Lame pun aside, honestly Uranus doesn't have much interesting feature for me to explore. Yeah yeah, bring out the offend, but honestly I'm just going to do the same stuff here."

I then once again throw the bag of dirt toward Uranus, just like I did on Neptune.

"Hopefully it will taste a little bit of dirt under it crack when it go to sniff it, then...Well, as apology for the no show, why don't we just going to do a songlist while we silently watch over Uranus? Nothing beat listening to Major Tom on Uranus."

'Plus I need to wait so that they could come on time anyway.' I think, as the monster truck silently drift pass Uranus

Shizue doesn't say anything for a while before a smile creeps back on her face. "So you admit that your avatars work independently from you? So you're not on a date."

After being transported to this dimension, Edward used the surfboard and began to be the second person to surf on lava, a fun feeling forgetting the issues of the past and the Two Womans who turn people into shark although eventually they will die.

Back