• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

[Gee I wonder why lol]

"Death, for your riddle?" Terevion and Palara called out in unison, Palaria figuring it out an instant before Terevion

Palaria then looked at Terevion and laughed a bit as she worked her magic slammed against the fifth wave of beasts, although it was unaffective at best as the soldiers fell to them quickly

The woman looked back toward Terevion and Palaria.

"Ah, you've figured it out!" She said enthusiastically, "I'd love to chat, but I don't think now is the appropriate time..."

Meanwhile, the greenish man created a ball of magma with his hammer, gripping it with his bare hands and launching it toward his enemies. Deciding to alternate from armed to unarmed combat, the greenish man carried the latent heat from his hammer on his body, and would begin to attack and launch an onslaught that was animalistic, but controlled at the same time.

LeWay was starting to grow tired of the endless amount of incoming moster.
The continuous attack by the waves of monsters only annoyed him.
He proceeded to use one of his named techniques
He jumped back and made some distance between him and monsters and then took a stance in which he holded his blade in an horizontal manner preparing to strike he said
"Burst Air:Swift slashes"
An strike made of pure wind came out and covered a total of twenty meter either injuring or killing the monsters in the 20m radius

The battle raged on, with only the fifth wave of monsters left, seeming immune to damage, or was it just because they weren't strong enough? None could answer for sure as the monsters ripped some soldiers apart and drowned others in their own blood, this was no longer a battle, this was a massacre.

Robin sighs, seeing one approach his illusion. "Why did I agree to be a part of this?" I mumble before lifting myself with telekinesis to avoid the coming attack and attempt to annoy the monsters enough to lead them away.

The monsters ignored the illusion, far too focused on their now running prey, not even being slowed down by the onslaught of arrows, magic, and bullets, before one was split clean in two -- lengthwise by a holy slash from an unknown direction

Using telekinesis to boost his jump was an idea he had it seemed pretty good but now he can't even create arrows not that it would help he only has his natural mobility to rely on and whoever cut the monster in half doing a lot more of that.

LeWay used burst air again but this time the monsters were unschated the new wave of monster was more formidable than they have thought these new humanoid monster had reptilian skin and were at least 8 feet(2.438 meter) in size

A beautiful Blonde-haired and light blue eyed woman armored in royal blue runed armor and wearing a Royal Blue cape lined with fine pure white fur. A sword that glowed with light with a fine-edged blade cut through some reptilian, but most shadowy.

"Get back all of you! None of you are strong enough to fight these! Let me handle this!" The woman called out as she moved quicker then anyone there could possibly react at that time, dispatching all of the fifth wave in a manner of minutes; faster then even the first wave was dispatched.

Everything that attacked became nothing before everyone's eyes, with the woman breathing heavily after a couple months of near-constant fighting before desummoning her sword and walking into the village, which was untouched thanks to the defense, the same however, cannot be said of those who fought, most were injured and others were dying, with the woman having clear empathy for their suffering, but knew that she could do nothing about it at this time

LeWay looks in surprise when he sees a single person put an end to the endless amount of monsters in a single swing of her sword. The same monsters he couldn't have scratched and in that moment he sees the face of the king he needs to defeat in order to be the strongest.

The greenish man and the riddle-spewing woman both step back. The greenish man was a tad disappointed, to say the least. Some run showing his heroics when someone had to step in and handle it all singlehandedly.

Terevion walked up to the woman once the dust settle and she was in the village, his pistol back in its scabbard

"Queen Kintoria Pendragon I assume? You seem tired, you need some rest." Terevion said bluntly

"I have to stay on the move and prote-"

"It does nobody any good if your too tired to lead."

Kintoria looked down at the ground "Your right... and just call me Kintoria..." she said in a tired tone

Palaria was suddenly at Terevion's side

"Brighten up Kintoria, it makes your people worried if they see you down like this!" Palaria said in a kind tone

Kintoria let out a soft sigh and raised her head

"I'll make a bed for you. I don't think the forest has been damaged so I'll start there." Terevion gave a nod and walked away before being stopped by a restraining hand be Palaria, a sign to wait

"I'm not resting fully until that bed gets done, so don't say it please" kentoria said to the purple-haired Mage

"Then we can start trying to gather some medical herbs, I can make low-end healing potions with Burnet, Chamomile, and Juniper berries, with emphasis on the juniper berries. We'll find Burnet in particularly sunny areas in the forest, Chamomile will be found in loose soil, so look around the edges of the forest for that, and Juniper Berries are pretty much anywhere that isn't wet, I assume you all know what do look for so let's go in a bit." Palaria explained calmly, though she was clearly somewhat exited to be able to save lives

Getting out of the bushes I start walk back to the wall to tend to my injuries most of which are from cut myself with arrows or thorns. I wave before climbing to the queen as she is one of the only members of the government I respect.

"I will help with the clean up." I tell a guard on the wall before jumping off and going to my living space for cloth.

One of the blacksmiths heard this and called out "We need to tend for the wounded and bury the fallen. until Kentoria, Terevion, and Palaria get back with herbs for healing potions we will be stopping any bleeding, we have some engineer and Smith rune bearers but no resources with which to forge with, we were mining out some resources at the mine to the north, but that's when those Beasts came."

The blacksmith grabbed a oversized hammer with a single which had a shining pommel with the handle wrapped in leather, the hammer itself was two-sided, on broad as the one who wielded its shoulders and the other ending in six spikes, though the hammer was a near-iron color it clearly wasn't iron. the weapon should have proven unusable for a normal runebearer, but this was no ordinary rune bearer.

"I'll be going with ya! Names Shaitan Blackhammer by the way, I'm the leader and the strongest of this village, so let's go smash some beast heads!" Shaitan said enthusiastically
(Question how long have we been a group in canon)
(Two hours, twenty-four minutes, and thirty-five seconds! Yes the battle took that long)

I return covered most likely in cloth and my own blood using illusions to hide this fact so I can help with giving proper burials and disposal of monster bodies and my arrows.

One of the blacksmiths heard this and called out "We need to tend for the wounded and bury the fallen. until Kentoria, Terevion, and Palaria get back with herbs for healing potions we will be stopping any bleeding, we have some engineer and Smith rune bearers but no resources with which to forge with, we were mining out some resources at the mine to the north, but that's when those Beasts came."

The blacksmith grabbed a oversized hammer with a single which had a shining pommel with the handle wrapped in leather, the hammer itself was two-sided, on broad as the one who wielded its shoulders and the other ending in six spikes, though the hammer was a near-iron color it clearly wasn't iron. the weapon should have proven unusable for a normal runebearer, but this was no ordinary rune bearer.

"I'll be going with ya! Names Shaitan Blackhammer by the way, I'm the leader and the strongest of this village, so let's go smash some beast heads!" Shaitan said enthusiastically

(Two hours, twenty-four minutes, and thirty-five seconds! Yes the battle took that long)
The green man smiled at Shaitan, raising his own hammer.

"Name's Kaminos," He replied, "And you're speaking my language! Cool hammer, by the way. What's its name?"

Meanwhile, the woman would be using light flames to cauterize wounds if necessary, and to generate small barriers around wounds to function as makeshift bandages until the others would return with the potions that were needed. However, this would take a lot of concentration, depending on how long they were going to be away...

"Hah! It's name is Earth Reaver, I didn't forge it myself, frankly I have no idea what material it's made out of at all, but it is good at pummeling pesky bandits and those Beasts!" Shaitan said but then lowered his voice to say something else grimly

"Earth Reaver, whatever it is, it's alive somehow, and it seems to know only hate. It is said that other wielders of Earth Reaver died mysteriously after just one battle, I've been through fifty with it. If I die, leave it with me, it ain't safe to use for anyone else."

"Lets get our resources fore the bad air really sets in ey?" Shaiten's voice returned to normal, but his words previously almost seemed to hang in the air as he walked outside of the village

Meanwhile...

"How much can you carry in those little bags? We've carefully put in at least 1 pound of each herb in those bags!" Terevion said, fascinated

"The bags can hold 50 pounds each, I wouldn't be a "high-end" Mage without stuff to hide things in would I?" Palaria said, clearly trying to distract herself for a bit, which both Terevion and Kintoria caught onto

"You were doing all you could with what you have, and you played a big role in the defense of the village, we are doing this to help the villagers recover, if there are any other herbs we should get name them now in the meantime." Terevion said before Kintoria could speak

"He's right, there was nothing more you could do with the time you had, the village wasn't wiped out because of your efforts! So stay strong, it won't help anyone if your down because you couldn't save everyone." Kintoria added

"Thanks..." Palaria said softly as everyone returned to herb gathering in silence

"Hah! It's name is Earth Reaver, I didn't forge it myself, frankly I have no idea what material it's made out of at all, but it is good at pummeling pesky bandits and those Beasts!" Shaitan said but then lowered his voice to say something else grimly

"Earth Reaver, whatever it is, it's alive somehow, and it seems to know only hate. It is said that other wielders of Earth Reaver died mysteriously after just one battle, I've been through fifty with it. If I die, leave it with me, it ain't safe to use for anyone else."

"Lets get our resources fore the bad air really sets in ey?" Shaiten's voice returned to normal, but his words previously almost seemed to hang in the air as he walked outside of the village
"Let's go," Kaminos said confidently, wielding his hammer in one hand and flashing the sword in his scabbard. He was hoping that this would really help to be a step in the right direction for achieving one of his biggest aspirations...

"Where are we headed?"

"The mine to the north, it was overrun by Beasts of unknown origin shortly before the attack, id wager a guess its an off group of those waves that attacked the village a little earlier, it's a 10 minute run so let's be off!" Shaitan said enthusiastically, beginning to run

Kaminos runs beside him, grinning enthusiastically and preparing for the thought of more action, as well as the resources he'd find.

"Hey, quick question," Kaminos said, "Once we get all the materials we need, would you mind if I grabbed some for myself? I'm feeling inspired to make something... Don't know whether it should be a weapon or armor...."

"Thanks!" The greenish warrior replied, "Wasn't expecting to be on such good terms upon meeting you, but hey, it's welcome as far as I'm concerned.."

"As far as resources are concerned we have fairly free access to them, and you put yourself on the line of defense for people you dont even know, and your group wants to unite this shattered nation..." Shaitan paused and then said in a softer but serious tone

"Olatia has been fractured into three parts for years, and something has been tryin to destroy the remnants for awhile now. This is one of the hardest paths anyone has ever taken. Always keep your wits about you, other things like Earth Reaver exist out there, I'm sure of it. And when you get to meet them... ye will be in for a seriously bad battle."

"I've learned to treat every battle like a bad one, no matter how much I may enjoy the adrenaline rush I get from it," He responded, "That's what helps me pull through."

The latent heat from Kaminos's hammer causing minute shifts in temperature around them, causing it to increase.

"Oh, almost forgot. Let me know if it gets too hot for you..."

Last edited:
"A wise thing to do, but considering what Earth Reaver can do, I don't think anyone's prepared to meet its brethren. " Shaitan said grimly

"But until then we are five minutes off from the mine!" Shaitan's voice returned to normal

"The heat of the forge is no problem for me! It reminds me of good times!"

Last edited:
Robin walks around grabbing arrows and dead bodies carefully grabbing the bodies of our fallen allies to people
capable of giving burials putting arrows in a fire pit.

Last edited:
Back