• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

(The monster bodies literally do not exist, they basically turned to NEP 1. We may be able to have basically every kind of NPI ever at some point but not yet lol)

After the raid having witnessed the power of the one person he wishes to surpass LeWay beings to train endless on the outskirts of the city in an green field swinging his blade as fast as he can and training against the images of the beasts he fought looking for their weak points in his mind and thinking of every possible scenarios
Suddenly he feels an aura. An aura filled with darkness
"Who is their? reveal yourself"
The only thing that followed the question was a deep silence annoyed by that LeWay grabbed the hilt of his blade and swung in the direction from which he felt the aura coming
It was a finger that stopped the strike the finger belonged to an old man who wore a dark hooded Cape suddenly an indescribable change in the environment happened LeWay felt a chilling fear running down his spine and he instantly jumped back
The old with a spoke with a grim voice
"No hesitation that's a good thing"
"Well well who am I? You ask sadly that can not be revealed yet"
As he old man spoke his face became more clearer it was pale white it had an aura of darkness just like the rest of his body it was like an indescribable presence it drew out fear, terror and rage but through his sheer willpower LeWay was able to resist this
With a shriveling voice LeWay spoke
"You are dangerous answer my question who are you and why were you spying on me just now"
"Just now you say I have been watching since the raid it's just you noticed me now but I suppose that's understandable"
"I have been seeing all that's happening here you people are not ready for the storm that is coming and your king will not be able to save you this time and as far as the answers goes try your to make me"
After hearing the remark of the old man LeWay with no hesitation used wind cutting blade it was an deadly technique designed to kill a single individual LeWay for some reason was sure the old man will survive this the speed of this skill was overwhelming the power and speed it carried were tremendous but it had a huge weakness if it didn't work than the user will be left open for at least an moment now that may not sound like much but in a life or death battle even a single second worth of mistake can mean death
The blade approached the neck and it passed through it
Suddenly a voice came from behind
"Sorry I forgot to tell you this currently what lies in front of you is just an illusion I am not here exactly and that was an impressive skill of yours young man although it still lacks a lot you should focus a bit more on your precision"
"Welp it seems my time is running out give my regards to that foolish king and be prepared you will need to if you hope to survive what's coming"
As the old man finished speaking he vanished

Marcus had finished his part, had given Help what he could to a handful of civilians, then went to get some water.

While he was thinking how someone can have the power to end a battle like that

(Look, you can do pretty much anything you want with no-names(within reason anyway) but Villains and Main character should be consulted with me Via conversation.)

A guard spoke to Marcus as he passed "If you are looking for water take this bucket and go through the Forest to the West, and you will find a fresh water river in which to fill it." the guard picked up a bucket and passed it to Marcus

Keharo walked up to Marcus and shapeshifted into a human form with extremely light brown hair and dark blue eyes, wearing leather armor that seemed thicker then Terevion's. "I will go with you. The more the merrier was the saying?"
(I made a small edit to my last post, btw)
(I edited accordingly)

Meanwhile...

"We have arrived! lets go crush some Beasts and maybe save some lives shall we?" Shaiten said with the same enthusiasm he always had

A guard spoke to Marcus as he passed "If you are looking for water take this bucket and go through the Forest to the West, and you will find a fresh water river in which to fill it." the guard picked up a bucket and passed it to Marcus

Keharo walked up to Marcus and shapeshifted into a human form with extremely light brown hair and dark blue eyes, wearing leather armor that seemed thicker then Terevion's. "I will go with you. The more the merrier was the saying?
"Okay, my name is Marcus" said The black-haired man

"Okay, my name is Marcus" said The black-haired man
"Keharo. let's move out and get this done." Keharo said with an undertone to his voice that was indecipherable
(So I should disregard what I wrote?)
(Yeah, you can make LeWay's suspicions rise at some point due to darkness watching him(which makes sense in the story) but introducing Villains aligned with darkness is not something that will actually happen without raising the alarm of the 6-B in the area, I will open a conversation for your ideas and such for the story/villains)

"That's speaking my language!" Kaminos said with a wide smile, resting his hammer on his shoulder and preparing to enter the mine.
Almost as if on que 50 monsters that looked somewhat similar to the first wave rushed out of the cave at the two Smiths, Shaiten killed twenty of them with a single swing of Earth Reaver as the rest went after Kaminos

Kaminos unsheathed his blade, swinging in a wide arc to send air slashes that would penetrate the monsters rushing toward him. If any of them were still standing, Kaminos would smirk, charging in for close combat with his blade.

Marcus began to walk, deep in thought he was, what should he do after all this, Maybe to train physically or to look for new magic spells
Keharo walked in silence as they approached the forest, with Palaria rushing past with three small pouches without saying a word

Terevion and Kintoria were encountered a little deeper in the forest, Whispering to eachother quietly, giving Marcus and Keharo a nod as they passed
Kaminos unsheathed his blade, swinging in a wide arc to send air slashes that would penetrate the monsters rushing toward him. If any of them were still standing, Kaminos would smirk, charging in for close combat with his blade.
The monsters were obliterated under the assault, Shaitan went forward with the howls of monsters constantly being cut short by the Blackhammer's sheer might

"Since always, Magical Beasts like myself tend to be forced into servitude by stronger forces. I've wanted freedom for awhile but now that I have it I have no idea what to do. But I do know I wish to accompany the mage that freed me on her travels, which from what I have gathered is to unite this country, so our interests align right now." Keharo said in a tone that seemed almost lost before he turned his head to Marcus

"Not all masters are bad, some have Magical Beasts as true companions and treat them as if they were another person. I was not so lucky and was forced into servitude by a master who wanted to destroy this country and only wished a tool to eliminate specific groups of people. If I had more information on my master I would say it, but he stayed in the shadows and his superiors never showed up. And there's not a damn thing he said in earshot of me besides to kill, kill, and kill some more! I know I may not see the end of your quest, but I will sure as hell fight against those who I could not before!" Keharo in a tone that had conviction in it

Marcus smiled at the sight of such a novel being.

"If you need help with something you can count on me, there are not many things I can do apart from fighting and studying" he said

Marcus smiled at the sight of such a novel being.

"If you need help with something you can count on me, there are not many things I can do apart from fighting and studying" he said
(Sorry for the delay)

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you Marcus." Keharo said
"This guy is so cool," Kaminos said to himself, before following behind Shaitan and continuing to fight.
They bashed hundreds of Beasts, and saved several dozen miners, until they came to a spot with two massive carts and a solid wall

"Now then let's get you yer reward!" Shaitan said as he hit the wall with Earth Reaver, revealing enough ore to create several sets of armor and even large mehcs

They bashed hundreds of Beasts, and saved several dozen miners, until they came to a spot with two massive carts and a solid wall

"Now then let's get you yer reward!" Shaitan said as he hit the wall with Earth Reaver, revealing enough ore to create several sets of armor and even large mehcs
Kaminos rubbed his hands together upon seeing all of the Ore.

"Now that's what I'm talking about..." Kaminos said, looking at some of the ore, "This is the [insert elven equivalent of "good stuff"] here..."

Kaminos grabbed as much as he could before looking to Shaitan.

"Got anything to help me carry this? I didn't really think that far ahead..." He said.

Kaminos rubbed his hands together upon seeing all of the Ore.

"Now that's what I'm talking about..." Kaminos said, looking at some of the ore, "This is the [insert elven equivalent of "good stuff"] here..."

Kaminos grabbed as much as he could before looking to Shaitan.

"Got anything to help me carry this? I didn't really think that far ahead..." He said.
"Of course, you think the miners came here without carts?" Shaiten said as he pulled a minecart big enough to fit the entire area worth of minerals into

"We'll get these outside to a couple of transports I set up in advance for us, let's get back to the village!" Shaiten said as he loaded the minecart

"Sweet," Kaminos said, carrying all the ore in his hands to the cart. After filling it up, Kaminos unsheathed his sword, just in case more monsters were present. He wasn't going to let them hurt other people, or take his ore.

Not a beast was around as the two men left and filled the transports with the ore, appearing back at the village quickly to see Palaria treating the wounded with potions, healing them and sending them to rest, though she looked almost depressed as she did so, something Shaiten and Kaminos noticed

"Are you [insert elven version of "alright" here]?" Kaminos asked Palaria.

The woman with riddles would also continue to create energy barriers to use as makeshift bandages until Palaria got around to giving them potions.

"I... don't know. I feel like I could have done more during the fight but I know full well I couldn't, probably my inexperience in what goes down in war." Palaria responded

"I... don't know. I feel like I could have done more during the fight but I know full well I couldn't, probably my inexperience in what goes down in war." Palaria responded
"We all did our best," The woman who spoke in riddles said, now finally using plain speech, "That's all we could hope to do."

the group will continue walking until we reach the river and begin to draw the necessary water.

"This is good"
Keharo looked at his reflection in the river before drawing the water

"Quite, I never had the time to do anything so simple as this before you know? Glad I can be of help right now!" Keharo said, clearly looking ahead a bit

"Yeah, I know..."
The woman smiled, leaving Palaria be for now. Meanwhile, Kaminos began to sort and sift through all the ore he and Shaitan had collected. His mind was coming up with countless ideas for armor and weapons. Rubbing his hands together, he saw a specific kind of ore and lifted it. After a little bit of examination, he had decided that this would be the first one he'd use to craft something.

Meanwhile, at a location I will not disclose...

A hall sprawled out in front of two figures, one with no hair at all, brown skin, and yellow eyes and the other with long, deep blue hair, almost pale skin, and purple eyes. The hall was dark except for some ornate windows that let light onto a red carpet, with pillars rhythmically appearing on either side, and two torches hung on the wall about 20 meters away showed a massive double door that had magical sigils across it, an ethereal green when lit by the torches. Both figures opened one door, revealing two figures sitting at a long table with five times more chairs open. The two sat down at the end of the table,

"Did the attack on Charne Village fail due to Queen Kintoria's intervention?" A shadowy figure said in a voice that was deep and had hatred in it. the man's red eyes gave nothing away as long black hair scruffy as if it hadn't been cared for in a month sat cleanly on his shoulders

"Yes, along with a group that formed only an hour before the attack begun." The brown-skinned figure said, a neutral male voice coming from him.

"And why didn't you kill them all?" A light-clothed woman asked, her purple eyes annoyed at the group being alive

"We were under orders not to interfere no matter what came of the attack, you were there when the order was given Belasha." A female and neutral voice came from the pale-skinned woman

"Think for yourselves and kill them-" Belasha was cut off by the black-haired man

"Enough! Olatia is the human country of the world, with the old king and queen out of the way, and Kintoria spread thin trying to keep the country she has control of from falling apart, we need to slowly crumble it around them, only I am capable of even fighting Kintoria Pendragon, Sigmar Heldenhammer, or Yharim Raynor. If they are alerted to our presence too soon we would be torn apart by all three, with nothing we can do against them."

"We should continue monitoring the group, staying out of sight. I don't think we could do that in a capital city however." The brown-skinned man spoke, with the same tone as before

"Then do what you can. We have more things to plan, and thst group will get in the way, but as long as Kintoria is with them, it is complete suicide to attack them now. So watch them until then, and attack after she has gone a far enough distance away as to not stop you from killing them. You all are dismissed." The black-haired man ordered as the three besides him at the table left and he got up and ran his hand down the chair as lightning struck.

Kaminos took the ore and brought it over to Shaitan.

"Oy, what type of ore is this?" He asked, "I've never seen anything like it where I'm from, but I'm really tempted to make something cool with it..."

"Well, that's a nice and big chunk of Oryallium, excelent for bullets and arrows for the simple reason that they magically reappear in the magazine or quiver of whoever shot it! From a glance there was some Auroralite in there as well, nice and light, good for swords it's eurodecant. For armor I'd recommend the borcalite, very durable but hard to work with since it cools down extremely quickly on its own. It'll be freezing so you know which one it is" Shaitan said casually, watching Terevion finish setting up and bed with Kintoria falling asleep in it.

Palaria went into a hole with a bed and slept there, albeit a little restlessly. Terevion following suit as he made a board to put over the hole

"Cools quickly, huh?" Kaminos said, "That shouldn't be much of a problem for Klauthmos... (his hammer, in case anyone forgot)"

Kaminos looked over at all the ore, still holding the Oryallium in his hand. He could make a great deal of weapons and armor with these ore. He was beaming at the thought of it all. However, he wanted to make sure that other smiths, if there were any, got some as well. Though, since it was him and Shaitan that had mined it all, it would only be right that they keep the majority.

"No one else plans on using any of this, right?" Kaminos said, before getting quiet, "I sure hope not..."

"I saw that Terevion was a Smith, but he seems to be sleeping. Though he'd probably want the Oryallium for bullets, as who would need a sword that doesn't have very high durability that simply returned after you threw it?" Shaitan said, an undertone saying that there weren't any other smiths alive besides him, Kaminos, and Terevion.

"Interesting. I guess there wasn't much I thought about using the Oryallium for, except maybe ammunition or projectiles for something else. Like a gauntlet gun," Kaminos said, "Though I can probably make more use out of the Auroralite and Borcalite..."

Back