• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rise of Shadows • RP Thread

(Sigrún: yelling and striking intensifies)
(Janus:
A8539BF5F2B27142F22D506C5ECAC32D4BC55E9B
)

The orc didn't even seem bothered as she finiahed healing Ciara's wounds, a massive explosion launched the being right to Rafaam, who pinned it to the ground with one foot, no apparent damage done to the base as loud and heavy metal steps began approaching the grouo as Rafaam spoke " ᛫ᛞᚩ᛫ᚤᚩᚢ᛫ᚤᛁᛖᛚᛞ?" (Do you yield?)

"EH!?" Startled, the musician waved her hands frantically before she slid behind cover. Instinctively playing the role of coward as she had done previously.
Janus looked at the musician, "They're speaking in runic. Calm down." she said, moving next to Rafaam. "ᛁ ᛞᛟᚾ'ᛏ ᛏᚺᛁᚾᚴ ᛋᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚤᛁᛖᛚᛞ." (I don't think she will yield)

Last edited:
Janus looked at the musician, "They're speaking in runic. Calm down." she said, moving next to Rafaam. "ᛁ ᛞᛟᚾ'ᛏ ᛏᚺᛁᚾᚴ ᛋᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚤᛁᛖᛚᛞ." (I don't think she will yield)
"'Scuse me for bein' cautious..." A bit of steam leaves her nostrils... but she is curious. For self-defense, she'll slide her baton out of her pockets. One could never know when things might head in an... unfavorable direction.

"How fun."

Although the man still had a smirk on his face, his hands went to unclasping the briefcase that he had held for quite some time. Inside, was a pit of darkness that seemed to lead to absolutely nowhere, until he pulled out a strange spherical device that laid dormant in his hand. The briefcase snapped shut as soon as he had what he needed, and he went to begin tossing the device up and down as if it was some type of toy. It almost seemed to indicate that this was boring him.

"ᚢᚾᚺᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛖ! (Unhand me!)" The winged woman said, utilizing a scythe in her hands to attempt to swing at Rafaam's legs as her wings flapped to try and lift him off her with the help of her flight, "ᚱᛖᛚᛖᛊᛖ ᛗᛖ ᛟᚱ ᚠᛖᛖᛚ ᚦᛖ ᛗᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚨ ᚢᚨᛚᚲᛁᚱᛁᛖ! (Release me or feel the might of a Valkyrie!)"

Grievous injuries could be seen on her body, and appeared to be fresh, but present before her appearance outside of the base. Her armor still proved to be undamaged, however. Regardless, in spite of her wounds, she was still attacking and moving unrelentingly, with the wounds beginning to heal.

"ᚢᚾᚺᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛖ! (Unhand me!)" The winged woman said, utilizing a scythe in her hands to attempt to swing at Rafaam's legs as her wings flapped to try and lift him off her with the help of her flight, "ᚱᛖᛚᛖᛊᛖ ᛗᛖ ᛟᚱ ᚠᛖᛖᛚ ᚦᛖ ᛗᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚨ ᚢᚨᛚᚲᛁᚱᛁᛖ! (Release me or feel the might of a Valkyrie!)"

Grievous injuries could be seen on her body, and appeared to be fresh, but present before her appearance outside of the base. Her armor still proved to be undamaged, however. Regardless, in spite of her wounds, she was still attacking and moving unrelentingly, with the wounds beginning to heal.
The winged woman hasn't noticed Janus beside him, allowing her to hold her hand out, producing magic that manipulates movement: Motion Magic. "ᛋᛏᚨᚤ ᛈᚢᛏ (Stay put.)" she said, using said Magic to prevent her move, stopping the movement of her arms.

The scythe was caught by Rafaam and put mere centimeters away from the valkyrie's neck

"ᛁ᛫ᛞᚩ᛫ᚾᚩᛏ᛫ᚠᛖᚨᚱ᛫ᚡᚨᛚᚴᚤᚱᛁᛖᛋ,᛫ᚠᛁᚾᚨᛚ᛫ᚹᚨᚱᚾᛁᚾᚷ᛫ᛒᛖᚠᚩᚱᛖ᛫ᛁ᛫ᛋᚾᚢᚠᚠ᛫ᚤᚩᚢ᛫ᚩᚢᛏ. ᛫ᚤᛁᛖᛚᛞ." (I do not fear Valkyries, final warning before I snuff you out. Yield.) Rafaam responded, seeming unamused by this display

The valkyrie continued to fight against the magic, but hearing the threat Rafaam provided made her reluctantly back down.

"Gnghh," She growled, reluctantly yielding, her wings no longer flapping to try and escape.
Janus stopped casting her magic and let go of her hand. "ᛞᛟ ᚾᛟᛏ ᛏᚱᚤ ᛏᛟ ᛞᛟ ᚨᚾᚤ ᚠᛟᚢᛚ ᛏᚱᛁᚲᚴᛋ (Do not try to do any foul tricks)", she said, glancing at Rafaam to let go of his foot pinning the woman.

Rafaam removed the scythe, and simply stepped to the side "Hagatha, I think we have an unlikely new recruit, what is your name and story?" Rafaam asked, the orc- Hagatha's attention being pulled as a large mech-suit that looked like it came from some kind of scrap yard, but it was excellently built notheless, with a goblin in it came from where the explosion was caused, the Goblin smiling a sharp-toothed grin

Although the man was enjoying the exchange between Rafaam and the valkeyrie, he was also taking note of the unique language the trio in conversation were having. He noted that one of the members that were going to be in the intitiation spoke about it being 'runic' language. He would be studying how such individuals of confusing language were conversing with one another, noting emotion and certain body language to understand meaning.

Auryx watched as events unfolded before her "Guess there's another recruit. Hey, Ku'Gath, did you understand a thing they were saying?" Auryx asked

"I understood the majority of it"

"You willing to translate?"

"No" Ku'Gath responded, chuckling as Auryx groaned and went back to watching Rafaam

The Valkyrie stands, grabbing her scythe once more before putting it away. She looks at the others, listening to their language. It was odd, but she was picking it up. She turned to face Rafaam, looking him in the eyes.

"Only Aesir have been strong enough to make me yield... Your strength is great..." She said, her wounds completely healed as she looked around, "And what realm is this?"

The Valkyrie stands, grabbing her scythe once more before putting it away. She looks at the others, listening to their language. It was odd, but she was picking it up. She turned to face Rafaam, looking him in the eyes.

"Only Aesir have been strong enough to make me yield... Your strength is great..." She said, her wounds completely healed as she looked around, "And what realm is this?"
Janus looked at her for one second, before asking "Realm? I'm assuming you're from another world, yes?" she asked.

Rafaam sighed, "This is Azeroth." Rafaam said, seemingly unimpressed, Ciara's bloodlust and smile increasing as she moved to be behind Auryx again

Still rather amused by the newcomer's entrance, the man would be quite intrigued in the fact that other worlds exist. He kept his silence, still tossing around his little device as if it was some sort of ball.
Janus looked at the device the man was holding. Intriguing as it is, she daren't ask what of its existence to the man... For what reason? It is unknown, even to her. She'd prefer to keep things quiet and not talk a lot, given most people here are very.... captivating nonetheless. People of unknown origins, people of extreme mystery, and people of extreme strength.

Back